Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION] Locations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear god....now we have 2 puzzle threads Brick wall
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:

X

X huh... ok "X marks the spot" ...no no that's too obvious. hmm.. X-games, X-treme, eX.. oh Tachy's ex, who could it be? uh crap no that can't be it...

Ohh yea blue-X of course, big blue X, big blue=IBM, IBM-X, I BMX, I bicycle-moto-cross.... ugh crap. Wait... cross! that's it! Blue Cross!

betty works for Blue Cross! gotcha! Razz
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Bethy.

And it's an X....as in, I'm signing my name...I agree....

I work across the Street from the Blue Cross of California headquarters, though. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by bethy on Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
Hey Deagol! I found out there are also cousin primes (p,p+4) and, sexy primes (p,p+6)!!! AND, it goes without saying, Tachyon and her evil twin Opaphid belong to the sexy prime group. So what does (p, p+6) tell us about Opa and Tach??? Think

Ok I've spent the last 18 hours trying to find those prime factors for n=11411, doing long division and all... and I finally got to sqrt(n) ~= 107 and found none, so it is a prime!

However, I did the same with 11413 and, yes, you guessed it... it's 101x113... we've avoided the evil Twins. Phew! that was close.

But... ZOMG look at that, 101, 113, the midpoint is 107, another prime! which means... 101+6=107, 107+6=113 ... they are 3 consecutive sexy primes! Oh noes, it's the Scooby Crew! Shocked

11413 is a zipcode in NY, near JFK. Look for pools there Ivan!

[Dear God Gracious, when will a mod finally get to this and move it to General, or better yet, the rubbish bin? Jeez!]

Last edited by deagol on Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OPS! OPS HELP!
Please move these into the puzzle thread! I hate numbers!
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
OPS! OPS HELP!
Please move these into the puzzle thread! I hate numbers!

No no!!! this is all game based! it's a real lead found through analysis of Ivan's crazy map... uh, I mean CrazyIvan's map. This must be cannonnn!!

Please Ops... help!!!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao ...

this is just toooooo amusing to watch

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again!

There are a couple of things I wanted to point out before I move this topic as suggested:

We first got wind of this research from CrazyIvan1745 a couple of days ago. As a new participant, Ivan had enthusiastically jumped into this. However, he began reporting this research in the area we normally use for an archive.

When I saw how ladron121 and iamcool had been encouraging the discussion, I was pleased to note two such fine people interested in the research. I also noted that iamcool was in fact extremely helpful!

As I was able to trim the discussion and bring it to an appropriate area for comment, here is what I was thinking:

Apo's Brain wrote:
Hey, this is kind of interesting, and nothing else is really going on in the game right now. I'll just put this in the Parallax area and see if it goes somewhere. Also, it'll be a great chance for the participants to demonstrate how welcome they are to new people and fresh ideas!

As Ivan developed the topic from there, we all began to see that it is actually an unrelated search for Jonas' home.

I am now moving this to the General Discussion area. Thank you all for your patience!

Smile
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Apo, everyone was indeed really nice, especially Josh. If anyone is to blame for any mischief it should be me (eventhough I did try to be nice, I guess the smartass in me was quite a bit loud). I just thought Ivan would probably be grateful if we saved him the trouble. I ApologiAZ for my infantile behavior, and promise I won't do it again... for this weekend that is. Very Happy
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
Hey Apo, everyone was indeed really nice, especially Josh. If anyone is to blame for any mischief it should be me (eventhough I did try to be nice, I guess the smartass in me was quite a bit loud). I just thought Ivan would probably be grateful if we saved him the trouble. I ApologiAZ for my infantile behavior, and promise I won't do it again... for this weekend that is. Very Happy

I guess I can never stress enough times how none of my posts are intended to call out anyone for their behavior, unless it is to praise individuals as I did above!

Cool

I did think everyone was nice! I thought the discussion went very well.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

I guess I can never stress enough times how none of my posts are intended to call out anyone for their behavior, unless it is to praise individuals as I did above!

Cool

I did think everyone was nice! I thought the discussion went very well.

Oh no I didn't really take your post as pointing me out. And please stop stressing! Smile
CrazyIvan1745
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok... I have been busy today. won't be able to get on tonight (work) And I will probably not be on tmw because battlefield is having an event...

But dispite all that I do intend to keep searching.

Kinda confused at what I missed but decided to ignore it for now. Except thanks for the interesting lesson on math, although I hate primes. I can do alot of math related stuff but somethings I just hate.

Anyways I gotta go in a few mins. So I'll hop on sometime tmw if I can to check up on things

(Also when there is more vids togo off of I do plan to continue my search for those locations, but for now the only unplotted spots are just open ground so its just as impossible finding that as it is the house. I am also still scanning for that other building believed to be located on Wilshire, because there are multiple spots from "the human ransom" on Wilshire and if my idea about the airport is correct then I will have a line on the map
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Ivan's perseverance! That's the right attitude man, I hope you're around when they throw us another loveline-styled puzzle. Stick around!

PS don't be afraid of primes, I just use this to find them. Wink
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for me... I was just the victim of deagol's infantile behavior. Wink But I was nice too. And now I have an new interest in life: sexy primes!
CrazyIvan1745
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well just as I thought the house doesn't matter anymore... so I will go through every video and look up what buildings we do not know about. Also the new video's caption says they are on the road so I expect the next video show something I could look for.

But yeah I also can't wait to find out on the building bethy thinks is on Wilshire. I can't find it on google earth but that doesn't mean its not there if it isn't I search atarting around that area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: