Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Should They Investigate The Order? **Important**
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How should they investigate?
Use Daniels Breaking and Entering skills to infiltrate the order and steal information (like Tachyon has done in the past).
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Bree needs to reveal to us what she knows and they should look here on the forums for what we find. Let us get more involved!
63%
 63%  [ 31 ]
Investigate past cases...such as Cassie. Figure out what REALLY happened to her.
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
My opinion. Listed Below.
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 49

nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: How Should They Investigate The Order? **Important** Reply with quote

Its definately hard to say to go with Bree's suggestion to just 'storm the castle.'

If they run to the orders gates and try to fight them, there are many problems.

1) They don't know how many people they are up against.
2) They don't know how they can 'destroy' or stop them.
3) Just the three of them don't have the resources.

The problem with Daniels suggestion is that if they start running again...how long (how many videos) will they be running for? We'll see them jump from motel to motel...?

I think that they need to do exactly what we have had to do from the beginning. They need to investigate the order, just like Tachyon said to in the Gemma videos. If they investigate the order, they will discover their weaknesses and faults...and what has went wrong in the past.

They should investigate by either

1) Use Daniels Breaking and Entering skills to infiltrate the order and steal information (like Tachyon has done in the past).

2) Bree needs to reveal to us what she knows and they should look here on the forums for what we find. After all, 400 people searching for 1 thing is better than just 3. ... That and we have massive Google Skills Wink

3) Investigate past cases...such as Cassie. Figure out what REALLY happened to her.

or

4) Your suggestion below.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.

Last edited by nobackspacebutton on Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this were real life, I'd tell them to go to the media. Ok, so they won't go to the police, because they've been "infiltrated" (though they just can't have every cop in every city...).

But they can't have every reporter in the country in their pockets. They should bundle up all their info and send it to every media center in the US. Send that crap to the AP, ABC, CBS, NBS, Fox and the Enquirer (they'd believe them if no one else would, lol!) Get the Order some publicity. Some conspiracy theory loving reporter would jump on finding out more about this mysterious "Order".

Even if nothing came of it, maybe they'd leave Bree and co. alone, just to stay out of the media's radar.

Orrrrrrrr.....maybe they've already done this on youtube...it's all really real.....and the Creators are really the Order, just trying to spin this whole thing so that we don't really help Bree. The "actors" are really just bots that they've programmed for public events to throw us all off..... Shocked Shocked
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
If this were real life, I'd tell them to go to the media. Ok, so they won't go to the police, because they've been "infiltrated" (though they just can't have every cop in every city...).

But they can't have every reporter in the country in their pockets. They should bundle up all their info and send it to every media center in the US. Send that crap to the AP, ABC, CBS, NBS, Fox and the Enquirer (they'd believe them if no one else would, lol!) Get the Order some publicity. Some conspiracy theory loving reporter would jump on finding out more about this mysterious "Order".

Even if nothing came of it, maybe they'd leave Bree and co. alone, just to stay out of the media's radar.

Orrrrrrrr.....maybe they've already done this on youtube...it's all really real.....and the Creators are really the Order, just trying to spin this whole thing so that we don't really help Bree. The "actors" are really just bots that they've programmed for public events to throw us all off..... Shocked Shocked

The media idea could be where Niki B ties in (which would be AWESOME!)

I don't know..

I have a feeling we'll be doing the investigating. They'll just "follow" our lead and elaborate.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

The media idea could be where Niki B ties in (which would be AWESOME!)

You mean, no Katie Couric guest spot? I'm crushed! Wink
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usisng Daniels breaking and entering skills to investigate past cases Tachyon style
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should rally up a posse of fans using computer mice and cd's as weapons and storm the nearest Order Facility

No seriously, I think they should infiltrate it... but this time all three of them.. wearing stealthy clothes and stuff, and using high tech gear (bought with Jonas' resources of course)
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They definitely need more info on the order before they infiltrate anything.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its just hard because you can't just barge in through the front door and fight something you know nothing about. And they certaintly can't keep running from hotel to hotel.

They need to actually get some answers...do what Tachyon said to do, investigate the order.

BA Tells Lies.

silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are they going to do once they infiltrate it? Steal proof that no one will believe? What would they even be looking for?

And how are they going to get in? I'm assuming something as widespread and powerful as the Order appears to be has some kind of security system.

I'm sure the Wonder Triplets faces are well known throughout the Order at this point (at least the security team has surely been given photos of them in a "if you see these people running loose in the building, secure them" sort of way).

I guess my real question is: What is their goal here? To be free of the Order? I'm not sure that is going to be earned by breaking into a building.

First things first: Bree needs to spill EVERYTHING she's ever been told about the Order. Then find out why they need her so badly. What is the real ceremony? Why does it need to be Bree, not some other girl who isn't fighting? Why doesn't the Order just storm the house and take them all by force?

They need to get answers before they do anything else.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they need to do more investigating.

Tag, you're it.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
What are they going to do once they infiltrate it? Steal proof that no one will believe? What would they even be looking for?

And how are they going to get in? I'm assuming something as widespread and powerful as the Order appears to be has some kind of security system.

I'm sure the Wonder Triplets faces are well known throughout the Order at this point (at least the security team has surely been given photos of them in a "if you see these people running loose in the building, secure them" sort of way).

I guess my real question is: What is their goal here? To be free of the Order? I'm not sure that is going to be earned by breaking into a building.

First things first: Bree needs to spill EVERYTHING she's ever been told about the Order. Then find out why they need her so badly. What is the real ceremony? Why does it need to be Bree, not some other girl who isn't fighting? Why doesn't the Order just storm the house and take them all by force?

They need to get answers before they do anything else.

If they infiltrated they would definately need to know what they were looking for..which makes me curious as to what Tachy was looking for when she infiltrated. Was she stealing her own information on herself?

BA Tells Lies.

silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly! What is Tachy's goal here? To bring down the Order? How exactly is she planning on doing it?

I want answers!
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Exactly! What is Tachy's goal here? To bring down the Order? How exactly is she planning on doing it?

I want answers!

It seems like everything points to investigate the order and to expose them. But what is there to expose exactly? That they are a cultish group, but doing what?

BA Tells Lies.

trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: How Should They Investigate The Order? **Important** Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
They need to investigate the order, just like Tachyon said to in the Gemma videos.

Tachyon ends the Gemma vids with "INVESTIGATE THE ORDER", "FIGHT OPAPHID", then "Lonelygirl15.com - Explore the Breeniverse". I take that to mean those comments are directed at us - the members of this site, and others that join us. The videos do more than expose Gemma - they are recruitment videos.

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Bree needs to reveal to us what she knows and they should look here on the forums for what we find. After all, 400 people searching for 1 thing is better than just 3. ... That and we have massive Google Skills Wink

I agree, we are a part of this but it's more than just "Googling". The researchers, video makers, code breakers etc. need to team up and form their own "Culper Ring". (I keep hinting...)

Thanks BA for stepping up the investigation. Cool
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

I want answers!

It seems like everything points to investigate the order and to expose them. But what is there to expose exactly? That they are a cultish group, but doing what?

Exactly! Yes, they've killed Bree's Dad and kidnapped Daniel...but do you think there is any real proof of this? The shooting isn't actually on film, and I'm sure with some police in their pocket, they can explain that brief clip of Daniel bound and blindfolded.

So what are they trying to expose? What's the evil behind the Order? They need more answers to basic questions before they can go delving deeper for answers. Bree needs to spill all she knows. That's the first step.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: