Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is where I think we are...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: This is where I think we are... Reply with quote

I'm just trying to assimilate the information we have and make sure I'm on the same page as everyone else, since it seems like OpA's recent communications have caused some confusion.

So, here goes...

Bree, Daniel and Jonas have returned to Jonas' house, where they spent a weekend being enlightened by Tachyon and Brother. It seems like they either only talked to Bree, or Bree was the only one really listening, because neither Daniel nor Jonas appear to have absorbed anything. Bree has been communicating with Tachyon since Daniel was kidnapped by the Order, and feels a great affinity for Tachyon herself. Tachyon also left a disk with Bree, whose contents she has not shared. There has been no mention of the fact that Tachyon once communicated directly with Daniel, so I am assuming at this point that Bree doesn't know that happened. Skeptics' view: Daniel has possibly not put 2 and 2 together and figured out that the Tachyon who tipped him off to the bugs in the car is the same one who helped him escape from the Order just recently (perhaps he should talk to Brother about making obvious conclusions). True Believers' view: Daniel has made the connection, and has just chosen not to share it with Bree for some reason.

Jonas still seems to be out of the loop, and thinks he can take the Order with his mad skillz, which so far seem to be limited to aggressive posturing in his driveway. His patience is running out, but he doesn't seem to have a plan that hasn't already been tried (i.e., running away), and Daniel doesn't think that's a great idea. Jonas' fanclub view: take off your shirt so we can study your plan in greater detail.

Tachyon and Brother made a brief appearance at Jonas' house, but have since dropped off the face of the earth again. They are presumably together at this point, although I suppose they could have split up again. Whatever they told Bree, they either didn't tell her who they work for and their current situation vis a vis HQ, or they swore her to secrecy. The upshot: we don't know if Bree has a whole organization behind her, or just Bonnie & Clyde.

OpA was not expecting/prepared for Tachyon's coup de grace, but it might not matter, because Daniel wasn't what they were after anyway. Neither, it appears, was Tachyon. What seems pretty clear is that our OpA contact is planning to visit Ukiah (and presumably Jonas' house) in person, in pursuit of some crucial short-term goal. Tachyon supporters' view: Now is the time to act, if we're going to stop them. OpA supporters' view: It's about damn time OpA realized that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. Meta view: OpA vs. Tachyon, face to face! Yeah! Watchers' view: Does that mean we have to start wearing those dumb regulation sunglasses again?

The Watchers have shown up again, right after Jonas mentioned that if OpA knew where they were, they could just come and get them. Skeptics' view: Hey presto. Jonas' fanclub view: The nasty Watcher didn't damage his face, did he? In other news, the Watchers are driving new cars, and are not the same Watchers that B&D had before...and OpA hasn't mentioned anything about babysitters.

I think that's where we're at. If anyone has anything to add, or sees something I've missed, please let me know.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: This is where I think we are... Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
mad skillz

That is one thing I never thought I'd ever see Tilt type Smile

This was the most funny, best summary of what has been happening I have read Smile I love when Tilt posts these!
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...tell us how you really feel about Jonas. Very Happy
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: This is where I think we are... Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
take off your shirt so we can study your plan in greater detail.

I think that says it all Tiger Very Happy
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to state for the record that I am in no way associated with the Jonas Fanclub, nor do my comments represent their official statements or opinions in any capacity, save for insofar as I choose to parody their behavior on these forums. I hereby renounce, reject, and deny any accusation that I have at any time given succor or assistance to the aforementioned club either through direct action or typed implication.

Clear enough? Wink
SapereAudeo
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I join Tilting's fanclub?

Wonderful job, and thanks for the synopsis!
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also like to applaud...and join! This was remarkably elegant! <nodding sagely...and laughing like a loon>

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG So funny looool!

Quote:
Jonas' fanclub view: The nasty Watcher didn't damage his face, did he?

I couldn't help but LOL at that hahaha

Christie <3
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: This is where I think we are... Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
There has been no mention of the fact that Tachyon once communicated directly with Daniel, so I am assuming at this point that Bree doesn't know that happened.

I have to disagree with this assumption. How could she not know Tachyon warned Daniel about the tracking device in his car? I just watched the Homeless vid again in which Daniel reveals he had a tip from Tachyon and Bree mentions the "device" in the car. How could she not know that Tachyon was the informant? Daniel says so in the vid.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: This is where I think we are... Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
Whatever they told Bree, they either didn't tell her who they work for and their current situation vis a vis HQ, or they swore her to secrecy.

Quote:"There are some things that I can't talk about, some things that I won't talk about, and some things that I just don't know anything about." Bree in Rescuing Daniel. Bree knows more than she tells.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: This is where I think we are... Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:

The Watchers have shown up again, right after Jonas mentioned that if OpA knew where they were, they could just come and get them.

That would go against the free will golden rule.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I being a pain in the a$$? Laughing
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SapereAudeo wrote:
Can I join Tilting's fanclub?

Why yes, you can Very Happy

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6635
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*heads to above posted link to check things out!*
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
Am I being a pain in the a$$? Laughing

Yes, kinda Smile Did you really have to make all those separate posts Razz

Quote:
Quote:"There are some things that I can't talk about, some things that I won't talk about, and some things that I just don't know anything about." Bree in Rescuing Daniel. Bree knows more than she tells.

That's what Tilt said, either they didn't tell her about it OR they swore her to secrecy.

Quote:
That would go against the free will golden rule.

The "free will golden rule" applies only to Bree. Jonas and Daniel could be taken at any time, to "push" Bree toward freely doing the ceremony.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: