Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If Bree and Jonas fell in love...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isabella
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: If Bree and Jonas fell in love... Reply with quote

If Bree and Jonas falls in love I am going to be pissed! They are nothing alike, and I would not think that she was his type. I think Daniel is more of Bree type. What do you think? Mad
prapagandaseden
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You so beat me to this!

I was gonna post something like this...

It would be very soap opera-ie.....but he is the older man...i think..

I dunno...I am a Lucy fan myself.....she was sexy....like ooh dont like me cuz i;m evil but look how good i look in these glasses....meow!

hahah sorry rant.
theresascraps
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Jonas, he is the hottiest!!! what is up with daniels beverly hills 90210 Luke Perry sideburns????shave those puppies.....

Theresa
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bree and Jonas fall in love I will

_K_lynn
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bree and jonas will not fall in love. they are just friends. However i see a bit of a jealousy plot a-brewin here. Even though they aren't necessarily in love, they at least have some connection both having little togetherness with their parents, and Daniel is missing out on their fun and togetherness. It is kinda sad. Poor Daniel is being a cranky bum cause they let him sleep in.

Doesn't Freud there know that sleeping too long can make people cranky?
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: hmmm... Reply with quote

I was thinking about them falling in love myself...
but I'm not sure what i think.
I don't exactly have a chance with jonas personally...and I would be happy with a bree/daniel thing...but he may have given up on her...anyway we'll see soon enough.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I see Jonas and Bree together the more I like it because they just seem to have fun. Daniel seems to get jelous and overprotective and basically treats her like a gf and expects things from her as if she was such. It puts a lot of strain on thier relationship.
I'm still not sure if I like the idea of a romantic relationship but I like the developing friendship between Bree and Jonas.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree with you that they are nothing alike. When Jonas first entered the series, everyone said he was Bree's male counterpart. I think they are a lot alike. I think Bree finds it appealing that they are so similar. She always felt like Daniel didn't understand her (I'm with Daniel on that one though).
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balls to all that. Even if he is a pissy little bitch in the morning, Daniels the only man for Bree. If she and Jonas hook up, man I'm gonna call Lucy up and take her out for a nice date of dinner, dancing, and killing the shit out of Jonas.
Starryeyedgirl09
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, the new vid made me so upset! What the heck Bree? How about you lead on Daniel and then when he thinks you like him back you totally reject him and then start flirting with Jonas like there is no tomorrow? Way to be a tease! Ok, I'm done. But yeah, I'm totally anti- Bree loves Jonas. Daniel is way better for her.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO ...this is what will happen...they'll both make movies talking about their puppy love for one another, they'll kiss once only once and Daniel will go get drunk and get kidnapped again or someone will die and it will go back in the backburner just like: Gemma, Bree's parents, the letter her parents wrote her, the religion in general....yeah you get the point the whole series is a bunch of unresolved plots and I believe Jonas and Bree's "love" will be another one.
PinkoLady
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh, f**k this boy-girl relationship demension taking any kind of priority now. Ugh.

I don't think the point is that Jonas and Bree are in love, by the way, so much as it's innocent on their part and Daniel is jealous of it.

But Jonas and Bree are less painfully awkward together anyway.
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video did seem similar to the hiking one with close ups of Bree, I actually wanted Bree and Jonas to fall in love! But it looks as though Daniel still has feelings for her?
Theonlyavalon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about the hiking vid too, it was pretty much the same. But I think they are just friends, at least on Jonas' part because he's a good guy.

I do think the whole Daniel jealousy thing will lead to plot developments. Like, maybe he'll get pissed off and start using his cell phone so that the Order can find the cabin. OR, he will start investigating Jonas, you know, to see if he can find anything that will put Bree off, and we'll finally learn some things about Jonas' parents.

I agree with krmurr87 that the series is getting a little full of holes: Bree's religion, her mother, her real parents, Jonas' parents, "no good" text, Cassie. There better be a few revelations soon or I'll be annoyed!
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theonlyavalon wrote:
I was thinking about the hiking vid too, it was pretty much the same. But I think they are just friends, at least on Jonas' part because he's a good guy.

I do think the whole Daniel jealousy thing will lead to plot developments. Like, maybe he'll get pissed off and start using his cell phone so that the Order can find the cabin. OR, he will start investigating Jonas, you know, to see if he can find anything that will put Bree off, and we'll finally learn some things about Jonas' parents.

I agree with krmurr87 that the series is getting a little full of holes: Bree's religion, her mother, her real parents, Jonas' parents, "no good" text, Cassie. There better be a few revelations soon or I'll be annoyed!

Well said, I'm actually getting quite annoyed now, it just seems like the clues and theories are building up on us and there is no answer for any of them. I'm gonna go mad if I don't start getting some answers soon Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: