Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quid pro quo
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Quid pro quo Reply with quote

Daniel, if you were to assist the right people, I'm sure any problems you have with that Jonas character could just...disappear. Then it would just be you and Bree again, like the good old days Smile
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, the minute I saw that latest video I knew one of you Oppites would jump on the chance to turn Daniel against Jonas. Very déclassé approach. For shame!

Daniel, if it's jealousy you're experiencing that's understandable. But let us not let a quick (and by the looks of it, quite innocent) stroll in the snow stand in the way of the bigger issues here.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, they aren't your issues, are they? You are there to protect and support Bree. You gave up your life, your job, your education to go with her. And what does she do? First she chooses to trust this guy in the first place, ignoring your objections and leaving you behind. Now she is acting like Jonas has done more for her than you have. The only time she acts like she appriciates you is when you were gone, and we all know that was because she felt guilty.

There are people who will accept you for who you are, Daniel. They just need to know they can trust you first. Secrets are kept secret for a reason, after all. Just a show of good faith, and we can help. Get this whole ordeal over with. Then it can be just you and Bree.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hogwash.

You've already had your head tampered with once, Daniel. I think we both know it's best for you to resolve any issues you may have with Jonas or Bree. You're in this now, and you have to stick together. There is no room for petty quarrels, though I do think they should have thought more before deciding to leave you alone in the house. Be upset if you must, but don't let it blind you.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not be blind, Daniel, actually try to see what his happening around you!

First they wander off by themselves for a "walk", leaving you alone. Then they are gone for an afternoon, a day, a few days. Jonas has all the resources, all the money, he seems to be doing everything. Why would he do so much for a girl he saw on the internet? Face it Daniel, its only a matter of time before they leave you behind, using your "visit" with the Order as an excuse.

You know this is all part of Jonas' plan. He is influencing Bree. There are those who have accepted you in the past, who have the resources to help you get exactly what you want. A little information is needed, as I said a little quid pro quo. Leave a cell phone on, put a disk out, just something to show that you are on board. Then they can take care of the rest, w/o putting anyone in any serious danger.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel if Bree or Jonas wanted to leave you behind they would have done so when you were a hostage instead of risking their own safety to get you back.
Honestly, does listening to advice from those connected with people who tampered with your mind (in such a way that you can't remember anything from your 'disappearance') really sound like a good alternative to patching things up with your peers? I think not.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, don't think for a second that Bree and Jonas would have done anything to save you if Tachyon hadn't provided a game plan. And don't think for a second that Jonas would have signed off on that plan if he had known about it. They didn't leave you there because Tachyon pushed them to action.

And I would offer this advise: don't listen blindly to those who really really want you to be friends with everyone. They see this as entertainment, they always have. Do what is best for you, not what will keep them watching.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who wants him to be friends with everyone? You're pushing him to make friends with those who have given him no reason whatsoever to trust them. I'm simply suggesting that he not push those already close to him away.
If the situation really is that Daniel can trust no one, then so be it. But before he trusts no one, I think it's better that he maintains trust with those who have already given him solid reason to do so. Rather than those who will lie and cheat to get him to 'see their perspective'.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel may love Bree and do anything to protect her but Jonas is always nice to Bree and gives her more patience...(i've never seen him treat her with anything but kindness)
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How close was Jonas to him, really? All his vids were directed toward Bree, and the only reason he invited Daniel to his house was to make Bree feel better. Jonas told him about the bar, helped him go, leading to his "visit" with the Order. The only person he could have trusted was Bree, but she is spending a lot of time w/ Jonas lately. I'm just saying there are those who would accept him for who he is, and help him get what he wants as long as the feeling is mutual.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Jonas directs some of his videos towards Bree because up until Daniels capture Bree has been the one in the sticky situation with the Order, not Daniel. Daniel has been her support.

2. I don't know if we've been watching the same videos, and if we have I'm not sure how you could miss the fact that Jonas and Daniel have spent a lot of time together, and become closer as friends. Can we forget all of those "Foosball" videos? And where was Bree in that? Now that she's feeling more in control of her situation than she has before maybe she wants to get to know Jonas better. If we reference the past videos, even when she first arrived at Jonas' house she would stay in her bedroom most of the time, one of the reasons being because she missed Daniel.

3. Jonas helped Daniel get ready to go meet some ladies after he was shot down by Bree because her feelings for him weren't mutual. I seriously doubt he knew Daniel was going to be kidnapped by some guy in a chester the molester van and brought to the Op & the Order (and if he did, well shame on him! But that has yet to be revealed.) You have to remember at this time they didn't know the Order was aware of their location.

4. It's funny that you're suggesting he make friends with the same people who held him hostage. I don't know how you truly intend to justify that being a good plan but really, if a snake bites you do you honestly want to go back and try to make friends with it?

What does he want to get? Bree? What does the Order want? Bree. Oh, so we've found one commonality between Daniel and the Order. But not in the same context.

Come on, lad. Do you think he's going to let himself get bitten twice?
( Maybe he is, in which case... Well I won't even know what to say to that. However I think the Order will need to be a little more convincing in executing their dirty tricks Wink )
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmic is getting a bit worked up...

What I am saying Daniel is that you have given up so much for this little adventure, and all you seem to be getting in return is the proverbial shaft. Bree switches from not being able to function without you to doing just fine leaving you behind. You and Jonas have had some good times, but in reality do you think he would have invited you out to his house if it wasn't the only way to cheer up Bree? Do you think he would keep you around if he could find out a way to keep Bree happy without you there? Do you think that any of you are accomplishing anything? Do you think its a good idea for Bree and Jonas to plot and plan on taking on the Order? Wouldn't it be easier if the whole ordeal was over, you and Bree could go home, and go back to the way it was?

There are people willing to help, all you have to do is ask, and show them that you are willing to do what it takes for their help.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know how the parents in Charlie Brown talk?

(I am not getting worked up! I'm enjoying my toast and coffee, thank you very much Razz)
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MMMMMM, toast

coffee ftl tho, energy drinks ftw

Its ok cosmic, we can see you either really care about Daniel, or just really hate the Order....
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um...
i don't mean to interrupt this perfectly sane conversation...
Actually, I do.
Jonas and Daniel are friends, in case you didn't notice, ladron.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: