Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] 02-20-07 Jonas Sucks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

islandlove wrote:
the books are easily distinguish from older versions by the yellow spines

IIRC from my childhood and then looking at the ND books later, several different editions had yellow spines. We need to make sure we have exactly the same editions by looking at the cover art to the extent we can.

BTW, longtime poster, first time in the ARG/puzzle sections. Please be gentle.

Re: the x and y stuff: it occurred to me that in the latest vid, Bree emphasizes the stereotypical differences between the genders. Could that be a message to group the x's and y's into xx/xy like you all did in the past?
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Which books? Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
OwenIsCool wrote:
Lurker wrote:
OwenIsCool wrote:

* The Clue in the Diary
* The Quest of the Missing Map
* The Secret of the Forgotten City
If anyone knows... which is the fifth title? Do I at least have these four correct?

Those three are definite. "The Secret of the Old Clock" is a possibility some of us think to be likely, but neither it nor the fifth have been actually confirmed.

Thanks, Lurker! Very Happy I'll keep an eye out for updates.

I wouldn't say they are definate until we have a sure confirmation from Tachyon or Daniel.

You can see their titles and/or covers in the videos, so those three are definite. It's just the last two we have to figure out.

Languorous Lass wrote:
islandlove wrote:
the books are easily distinguish from older versions by the yellow spines

IIRC from my childhood and then looking at the ND books later, several different editions had yellow spines. We need to make sure we have exactly the same editions by looking at the cover art to the extent we can.

Two of the ones we've confirmed are using third version cover art. Since all five books appear to be of the same publisher and same edition (because of the spines), my guess would be all they're all using younger cover art. That may or may not be relevant, though. I have no idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: