Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

betrayed
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: betrayed Reply with quote

Your so-called "supporters" have ratted you out to Bree and Jonas, Daniel. They are saying that you are still brainwashed, that you are not to be trusted. How quickly the tides change...

We have assisted you in opening the file, and will continue to assist you in interpreting its contents. We are on your side Daniel, especially at this time when everyone is turning against you. Oh I'm sure they will rally to this post, talk about evil organizations, how you need help, you can't trust us, they only want what's best, etc. Traitors are like that.

Just say the word Daniel, and we will be there to assist you. This can end in benefit to all, well except maybe Jonas. And I don't think you'd mind him getting the short end of the deal, would you?
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think daniel was trying to hide it, so i don't think hes been ratted out

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if he was open about finding the package and the books, why weren't Bree and Jonas reading Nancy Drew books? Why didn't he take the package to them and then open it? Why was their no mention of Tachyon or her note in the last vid?

Its obvious that Daniel is keeping this information for himself, and I'm sure he has a good reason. I felt it necissary to warn him that people are trying to start "drama" between him and Bree/Jonas. Not only about hiding the info, but telling her that he's still brainwashed, needs deprograming, etc.

Just looking out for Danny-B is all Very Happy
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he didnt tell them because he is pissed of at them

he wouldnt have made a video about it and was reading one of the books while bree was about if he was hiding it

ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then why aren't they helping? Why no mention of Tachyon? Why wasn't Bree royally pissed that Daniel opened the package w/o her?

me thinks josh wears rose colored glasses.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i dont wear glasses Wink

n its coz daniel doesnt want to talk to either of them, i think u r just trying to stir trouble Wink

ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We want to help Daniel, and want Daniel to help us as well..
Loki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah lad, it seems you were correct; -someone- is trying to accuse you of stirring up trouble.

Why must the blind be the ones to guide the rest?

Everything is not as it first appears.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power lost. -- Aleister Crowley
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
while bree was about
Man, I love the phrases Brits use.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: betrayed Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
Your so-called "supporters" have ratted you out to Bree and Jonas, Daniel. They are saying that you are still brainwashed, that you are not to be trusted. How quickly the tides change...
Ahh, yes, ladron, but you never change, you kidnapping SOB.

ladron121 wrote:
We have assisted you in opening the file, and will continue to assist you in interpreting its contents. We are on your side Daniel, especially at this time when everyone is turning against you. Oh I'm sure they will rally to this post, talk about evil organizations, how you need help, you can't trust us, they only want what's best, etc. Traitors are like that.
It would be like you, ladron, to take credit for the hard work that those of us who sincerely love Daniel have done. The Order are lazy; they just like to pigback on the hard work and success of others. Daniel, it is with the assistance of those of us who truly want what is best for you and Bree that these clues were unravelled. Remember, the Order were the ones who kidnapped you, blindfolded you, drugged you, and had you make a video that you don't remember making; and that Tachyon, Bree, and Jonas rescued you. They are the ones who have always been on your side, and will continue to be. They are your peers Daniel, and are the ones who will always be concerned about your welfare. The Order will use you, and throw you to the curb like so much garbage. However, there is one potential positive to pledging allegiance to the Order. You may be able to get into Bree's pants before they dispose of you.

ladron121 wrote:
Just say the word Daniel, and we will be there to assist you. This can end in benefit to all, well except maybe Jonas. And I don't think you'd mind him getting the short end of the deal, would you?
Jonas, while possibly falling for Bree would never betray your trust in him, Daniel. Did you see the way he slammed the door in Bree's face? He did that because he didn't want you to misjudge their innocuous relationship anymore. He did that out of brotherly love for you, Daniel.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh LLP, you seem to lack relivant info. Let me assist you Smile

I didn't kidnap anyone. I did however run across a lost ID once...

As far as the Order being lazy, you are very wrong. In fact, it was supporters of the Order who determined the password that allowed everyone access to the file. Minty, Acidfingers, and surrealisticpill were the ones who opened the file, and diastres (another supporter) decoded the information within. Who is riding who's coat tails now?

The Order used Daniel as a means to an end. However, it doesn't always have to be that way. Daniel knows that we have resources, can assist him and give both him and Bree the answers they are seeking. Bree has been tainted by Tachyon's influence, but Daniel can still assist.

As far as those who have "always been on his side", what a joke. They go out behind his back, they don't speak to him except to interrogate him. And people like you post friendly and supportive comments here, then go to communicate with Bree and tell her not to trust him, to watch him and maybe even have him "deprogrammed". Some support.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you cannot deny that you and your Order messed with Daniel's mind. We have good reason to warn Bree, and want Daniel to be deprogrammed for his own good. We care about him, and want his "tainting" to come to an end. Once and for all, we want rid of your influence on Daniel that has been nothing but a hinderance to him by making him do things that he normally wouldn't do. It is the Order that has kidnapped, not only his body, but his mind as well. As those who care for him, we want to see both fully restored.

If what you say is true about the Order being the ones to get the password and break the codes, then we have outsmarted you once again. It's amazing how we got you to assist Tachyon in getting the information she wanted them to have to them. Thanks a million.

The Order is not on Daniel's side. If you were, you wouldn't have disrupted his life the way you have. If your Order cares so much about Daniel, then why would you want to force Bree, someone Daniel cares deeply about, to do something she is clearly doesn't want to; nor does Daniel want her to do it, for that matter.

Daniel, don't listen to him. All he wants to do is make you like this: Shocked Shocked Shocked

When they are done with you, you will be a total zombie. Don't let that happen! Bree, Jonas, Brother, Tachyon, and your supportive fans are here for you, and always will be.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 2 eh? Alright:

If you are worried about Daniel and his wellbeing, why aren't you telling HIM directly that you feel there is an issue, that he may not be trustworthy? And I'll point out that Daniel is a product of alcoholic parents, and a drinker himself. Jack Daniels may have done more brainwashing than anything else, and is probably why he doesn't remember the fun he had with us.

If you wish to consider it a "win", by all means. I guess you think we gained nothing from knowing what they know, what Tachyon wanted them to know. We gained valuable information, insight, and showed our friend Daniel that we are more able to come to his aide than Tachyon and her "supporters". So we accept your thanks, but also thank you for the opprotunity Smile

We are not forcing Bree to do anything, that would defeat the purpose. However, Daniel didn't have to get involved, and can get out any time he wants. You don't know he was kidnapped, its just easier to assume as much. The Order will not interupt an enemy when they are making a mistake, and we will definitely take advantage of it. It would all be over if Daniel would tell us where they are, or convince Bree that she should just do the ceremony and this will all be over.

And again, I laugh at your "support" staff for Daniel. Bree only cares about him when she has put him in danger, Jonas is making moves on his girl, Tachyon left him information that he had to seek outside help to decode, brother is off finding "any keys", and you all are trying to convince Bree that he is evil by programming. With friends like that...
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously, it is not smart to tell someone who's been brainwashed that they are; their brainwashing won't let them see the truth of their actions and could be detrimental to their recovery. This is why third party intervention is necessary.

Daniel, do you hear him accusing you of being an alcoholic?

What valuable insight did you gain from the information that was gleened from Tachyon's note? All it led to was a file about the history of the Order, and unless you all have been taking the same drugs you subjected Daniel to, then you should know your own history. You gained nothing, and Daniel has gained a wealth of information, thanks to Tachyon. He will share it with Bree soon.

I see that you are now switching tactics...that now you are trying to convince Daniel just to get out. Perhaps I'm a bit too much for you. As far as the kidnapping goes, Daniel was brought to the planned exchange blindfolded, bound, and drugged. This is a pretty clear indication that he was being held against his will. If he wasn't, why the need for blindfolds and plastic handcuffs?

I refer to the previous paragraph, as to who is really a friend to Daniel and who is not. Have Bree, Jonas, Brother, Tachyon, or his fans blindfolded, bound, and drugged him? I think not. It's obvious who has Daniel's best interests at heart.

Daniel, take a look at my avatar. Don't let your fears about Bree and Jonas get in the way of good judgment concerning the happiness and safety of all of you.

Ladron, if you don't want to respond, I understand. Clearly, you have been outclassed.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Ladron, if you don't want to respond, I understand. Clearly, you have been outclassed.

Outclassed? I don't think repeating what you have already said show's any class at all Smile I think facts speak for themselves.

1) Its not smart to tell someone who's been brainwashed that they are?

Quote:
Deprogrammers generally operate on the assumption that the persons they are paid to extract from religious organizations are victims of mind control (or "brainwashing"). Books written by deprogrammers and exit counselors assert that the most essential part of "freeing the mind" of the person is to convince him that he had been under "control".

In practice, the vast majority of the time spent during deprogramming sessions is the marshalling of evidence aimed at proving that the "cult" deceived and manipulated the recruit into joining. Once the person accepts this premise, the remainder of the process is relatively easy.

2) Daniel HIMSELF has admitted as much in his "Drinking Problems" video. Its not an accusation if the person involved has already admitted it;

3) Not all information comes from what is written down for you to read. Although I will admit that the Order does not hand out a handbook when you join telling you their entire history. We now know what type of information Tachyon feels Bree needs, and it gives us insight as to what Bree may already know. As for a "wealth of information", what are you talking about? He knows where the symbol comes from, and possible origins, nothing else;

3) I fail to see how me telling Daniel that he can get out equates to you being "too much for me". Wishful thinking on your part, I think. Daniel should get out if he feels he is in danger. We can help him with that. But I doubt that is what Daniel wants. He wants to protect Bree, keep her safe. The best way to do that is to end the conflict, do the ceremony. We can help them with that as well;

4) You must have missed something in my last post. Its up for debate whether or not he was kidnapped from the bar, or his status of intoxication when he made the video. However, once the opportunity came up to end the conflict in a peaceful manner, we took it. Daniel may not have agreed with our tactics when he sobered up, but the plan was in the works and had to continue. Like I said before, it doesn't have to be like that next time, if Daniel is willing to work with us. Quid pro quo stands, he helps us and we can help him;

Your arrogance is astounding, and is laughable at best. Please don't respond if you are going to just repeat yourself a third time, it wastes everyone's valuable time. We have both posted what we feel is best for Daniel, its his choice now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: