Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why leave a van, yet take the keys?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Why leave a van, yet take the keys? Reply with quote

Why would Jonas leave the vehicle, yet take the keys? What video material may have been in that other video camera?

Mainly, I'm looking for speculation regarding the first question.

I am CLUELESS about this and wondering constantly!!!
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh...IMO, he did it just to be a jerk. I would too Very Happy

I mean, my "friends" tie me up for days and play "good cop, bad cop".
I already have trust issues and this turns out to be the straw that broke the camels back. So, I take my camera and my keys (since my house key is attached) and grab a ride back to civilization with some random cowboy Wink

Who cares what happens to those 2, they didn't care about me?
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas seems more understanding than that. Yeah he was mad, but I think he doesn't want them to go anywhere until they hear what he has to say. And he'll say it on his terms (via the camera) when he is ready. Not while hes tied up and crazy pyscho Bree is screaming at him.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think hes planning something and he wants them to stay at the house so he took the keys so they couldnt use the car to get away

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
Jonas seems more understanding than that. Yeah he was mad, but I think he doesn't want them to go anywhere until they hear what he has to say. And he'll say it on his terms (via the camera) when he is ready. Not while hes tied up and crazy pyscho Bree is screaming at him.

I'm sure he WAS more understanding then that, but he has already made it clear that he has trust issues...
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:

Ok that's the best guess I've heard yet! yay! Jonas is gonna leave them some message ,a nd they'll upload it for us. Then they have to work things out. I hope it is something like that. and that his message has some new info!
& Josh the same thing. I think you are right... something up his sleeve!
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:

I'm sure he WAS more understanding then that, but he has already made it clear that he has trust issues...

Which is why he didn't stick around to see how Bree would react to him getting untied. He took the camera so he could continue to communicate with them wherever he goes.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the other camera is simple...

he took it so he could make response videos to either make them feel guilty or scared
the key thing is a bit easy too. He could have a)taken the keys to be an a*****e and get revenge, because honestly, thats how jonas is.OR B)he was kidnapped by someone, and they want Bree and Daniel to be trapped/unprotected for a period of time, so they are cornered, hopeless, and will choose to get out of the situation by calling on the Order...seeing you know, Bree wants to do this on her own without the aid of Tachyon.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or he just took his keys with him. How many people keep their car keys separate from their regular keys?

He took the camera so he can communicate with us/B&D.

He didn't need the car because he had someone pick him up. Possibly there's a locating device left in it so that Op knows where they are.

Leaves the door open for a drop.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm, maybe so he can let himself back into his own home when he gets back to it?

The car key isn't the only key on the ring, I'm betting.

My bigger question is why call and get picked up (or walk out) when you can just take your own car?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that they waste time looking for him, thinking he's still out there?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waste time for what though?

If they have a car with no keys or no car at all, they aren't really going to be going anywhere quick.

I don't know what they are hanging around for. If Jonas is with the Order, they are standing around waiting to be picked up. If he is not with the Order, and is slinking around the woods watching them (obviously having a psychotic breakdown, lol) , they are waiting to be axe murdered in their sleep. Shocked

Jonas is a rich boy. It doesn't make sense to think he's running around in the frozen woods to do heavens knows what. B & D must realize that.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If nothing else, it got them out of the house at the same time. It's hard telling. Maybe he plans on coming back.

LilyB
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra's theory is a possiblity. I can of a few other possiblities (excluding the Order waiting to pick him up theory):

1. There is another key on the keychain. A key that goes to something/somewhere he cannot drive to. He took the keys to that purpose. Unlikely, but possible.

2. Someone has done something to Jonas. Perhaps Daniel who is brainwashed like the Manchurian Candidate and doesn't even remember it. He took the keys so they couldn't leave. Perhaps Bree has done something and she is setting a trap.

3. We cannot say for sure that those footprints are his. Maybe Jonas is still in the house. Maybe someone kidnapped him from the house and put a false set of prints out there to draw Bree and Dan off.

4. For some reason, Jonas is afraid to take the car or Jonas did not take the keys, somebody else did.

5. Jonas and Bree came up with this ruse for some reason.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course there are other keys on the keyring...who carries around their keys on separate rings? And, the footpring looked that the pring of a 'skater' shoe, to me. I'm sure there aren't many peole wearing that type of shoe on a snowy mountain top.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: