Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[THEORIES] Why is this arc called Parallax?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:

If they were not before, I hope the creators find a way to use aspects of this now Smile

Well, we at least got a telescope shown in the lastest vid! Shocked

Very Happy
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
He had to go to the bathroom desperately, but he wanted the young woman more, so he kept chatting, and kept chatting...until his bladder burst, poisoning him and killing him within hours.

See, my teacher told us it was because he was at a dinner with some member of royalty, and couldn't leave because it was impolite.

Come to the rescue, Wikipedia!!!

Quote:
Tycho died on October 24, 1601, eleven days after suddenly becoming very ill during a banquet. For hundreds of years, the general belief was that he had strained his bladder. It had been said that to leave the banquet before it concluded would be the height of bad manners, and so he remained, and that his bladder, stretched to its limit, developed an infection which he later died of. This theory was supported by Kepler's first-hand account.

Recent investigations have suggested that Tycho did not die from urinary problems but instead from mercury poisoning: extremely toxic levels of it have been found in his hair and hair-roots. Tycho may have poisoned himself by imbibing some medicine containing unintentional mercuric chloride impurities, or may have been poisoned[3]. There is substantial circumstantial evidence that Tycho may have been murdered, possibly by Kepler, who had the means, motive, and opportunity, and who on Tycho's death took immediate possession of Tycho's data that he had been seeking access to for years, in defiance of Tycho's specific deathbed request that his data be left to his family.[4] The latter study also strongly contradicts the theory that Tycho could have poisoned himself, since he was very familiar with mercuric chloride's high toxicity compared to other forms of mercury.

Very interesting...

Visit the site for more info about Tycho's moose and clairvoyent dwarf, Jepp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tycho_brahe#Tycho.27s_Moose
romy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Everyone wins. He was potentially poisoned OR he died of bladder explosion.

Thanks Wiki. You bring the world together
Pi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
janesalteredstates wrote:

If they were not before, I hope the creators find a way to use aspects of this now Smile

Well, we at least got a telescope shown in the lastest vid! Shocked

Very Happy

All interesting histories! What strikes me is that either way dead is dead. Poor poor Tachy. What a way to go. He just couldn't control his orifices..er um that is to say his mouth.

But, Mellie I'm curious as to what else you would like to see. I think the Creators have shown quite a bit...
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
tiltingwindward wrote:
However, it provides us with an important lesson: no matter much fun it is to chat, always obey the impulses

I had to quote that. Listen to tilting, she speaks the truth!

What, you're plural now? Smile

I'm glad to see that we can all be right about poor dead Tycho. Now, if all our theories are right about Bree, Tachyon and OpA, this will be the craziest story ever.

(Also, I'm moving this to GenDis, since I think we've diverged somewhat from Parallax-appropriate discussion.)
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
(Also, I'm moving this to GenDis, since I think we've diverged somewhat from Parallax-appropriate discussion.)

Good thinking TWW, thanks for that!

Pi wrote:
But, Mellie I'm curious as to what else you would like to see. I think the Creators have shown quite a bit...

Ooo, I don't think I made myself very clear! I'm more than happy with what we've got, loving the twists in the series... if only this was the magical dream-land where we get 1 to 2 vids per day every day, i would be in heaven though

I don't know, I guess I actually wanted some to debunk me and smack me down on my research....I didn't expect support and people who had already been there! You guys are as craaaaazy as I am

I guess that's....comforting?

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: