Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We want you to grow up!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want Bree to get back to normal? (The way she used to be pre-"On the Run")
Yes; I miss it
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
No; she really IS growing up
76%
 76%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 21

Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: We want you to grow up! Reply with quote

Growing up does NOT mean being a queen Bee with an itch!! We would rather have had the old you than the new you; your only change was being more moody!

Everyone who feels the same way, take part in the poll!

....Bree, why can't you smile again like you used to? The Order wants to steal your happiness; so far, you're helping them win.

Please, Bree-- the Bree we used to know-- come back.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Nieriel, I have to disagree with you here. There only so many "cute" videos you can watch before an adult audience will grow tired of it. Initially, I think the Creators were reaching out to teens and pre-teens; however, that audience fell away and it's now mostly adult viewers. As an adult, I don't want to watch Daniel and Bree make funny faces and P. Monkey dance on top of a pillow. Sorry.

I often wonder why the Creators took the whole religious aspect on (especially the AC shrine). I know they said Op wasn't canon at first, but it doesn't seem to fit to me. From the time they brought the religious aspect in, it was obviously sinister. Why did they not choose to make Bree a good Catholic girl? I think this whole idea was planned from the beginning; although it seems very odd the way it seemed to take on a life of it's own and spin out of control.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Sorry, Nieriel, I have to disagree with you here. There only so many "cute" videos you can watch before an adult audience will grow tired of it. Initially, I think the Creators were reaching out to teens and pre-teens; however, that audience fell away and it's now mostly adult viewers. As an adult, I don't want to watch Daniel and Bree make funny faces and P. Monkey dance on top of a pillow. Sorry.

I often wonder why the Creators took the whole religious aspect on (especially the AC shrine). I know they said Op wasn't canon at first, but it doesn't seem to fit to me. From the time they brought the religious aspect in, it was obviously sinister. Why did they not choose to make Bree a good Catholic girl? I think this whole idea was planned from the beginning; although it seems very odd the way it seemed to take on a life of it's own and spin out of control.

sorry, but grown-ups get tired of emo pousers; real grown-ups know how to giggle every now and again. take this from someone who had to sacrifice her teenage life to be her older sister's caretaker; laughter and occasional joy saves your life.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

sorry, but grown-ups get tired of emo pousers; real grown-ups know how to giggle every now and again. take this from someone who had to sacrifice her teenage life to be her older sister's caretaker; laughter and occasional joy saves your life.
Oh, I'm not saying she should never be light-hearted; I'm saying I don't want to watch the cutesy videos to the exclusion of something more substantial as far as the storyline.

EDIT: Taking care of your sister seems to have made you a stronger, more sensitive person, Nieriel. You are obviously very mature, and have a zest for life.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:chuckle: thank you. I've always been sensitive, but the storms of those years have forced me to grow and take root.

:getting back on track: now we got an agreement going, here! I just think that lately, he's going like a pendulum; before, blissfully ignorant of true life, and now it's almost like if she laughed, she'd get a rash or somethin! LOL

Maturity requires balance. I had tenderness and love before, but now I also have muscle to protect those whom I love and tell them the truth they need to grow beautifully regardless of what they think of me.
sidewalkflight
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

Creators? Canon? What is this business your spewing...!
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sidewalkflight wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

:rofl:

don't mind LLP; I spiked his absinthe...

LLP-->
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sidewalkflight wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

:rofl:

don't mind LLP; I spiked his absinthe...

LLP-->
I'm a she, Nieriel, and thanks for the Absinthe
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:chuckle: thank you. I've always been sensitive, but the storms of those years have forced me to grow and take root.

:getting back on track: now we got an agreement going, here! I just think that lately, he's going like a pendulum; before, blissfully ignorant of true life, and now it's almost like if she laughed, she'd get a rash or somethin! LOL

Maturity requires balance. I had tenderness and love before, but now I also have muscle to protect those whom I love and tell them the truth they need to grow beautifully regardless of what they think of me.
You go, girl. I wish I had had the head on my shoulders at your age that you have. I'm sure you're a blessing to everyone around you.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
You go, girl. I wish I had had the head on my shoulders at your age that you have. I'm sure you're a blessing to everyone around you.

Embarassed<-- :trying to do a meek smile: It's God and my mom. As contradictory as it seems, my mom is proof that parents have nothing to do with it; you choose who you will be. My mom was the offspring of demonic spawns and though no one ever taught her to love (she never remembers being hugged even), she has loved her entire life. Me and my sisters are trying to teach her how to be a kid and be who YOU decide to be instead of conforming to vague, preset regulations. Heck, my mom became my sis' caregiver ASAP when she healed from her surgery; it was just a surgery that took an uber-long time for her to heal from.

BTW Embarassed sry for mistakin you for a dude!!
...........^an actual embarrassed blush!

and I think I just jacked my own thread..... no more bunny trails and shiny objects for US! LOL
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool.

Don't worry about mistaking me for a guy. There's no way for you to know, and it takes a lot more than that to offend me.

I'll let you have your thread back now...lol.
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old Bree would be a prisoner of the Order of Denderah right now, being prepared for a "ceremony".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: