Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

beast=crowley?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: beast=crowley? Reply with quote

i dont know if that has been brought up, it probably has considering how obvious it is, but aleister crowley was nicknamed beast...like daniel beast sort of?

also i wanted to include about the affinity jonas seems to have for beast, which kind of fits into the crowley being bisexual thing
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*slow motion noooooooooooooo* Shocked
&
Sarah Fan Club
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...youre kinda funny. i like you.
MintyBeast
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Why thank you.
&
Sarah Fan Club
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: beast=crowley? Reply with quote

freakish wrote:
i dont know if that has been brought up, it probably has considering how obvious it is, but aleister crowley was nicknamed beast...like daniel beast sort of?

also i wanted to include about the affinity jonas seems to have for beast, which kind of fits into the crowley being bisexual thing
Yeah, it's been brought up many times. lol, it's hard to find something that hasn't been posted already.

In addition, I posted this on 2/21:
longlostposter wrote:
Book of the Law, Chapter 1 verse 15:

Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest the Beast; and in his woman called the Scarlet Woman is all power given. They shall gather my children into their fold: they shall bring the glory of the stars into the hearts of men.
That's just a little more info to go with it.

Smile
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think it's hard for the "newbies" to find things that have been discussed here ages ago -- the threads are burried under so many newer ones.

But the "beast" connection has been discussed quite a bit. If you dig around, you might be able to find them.

A lot of speculation has gone into the fact that Daniel might be "bad" because of the connection.

I'm going with the fact that he is not, purely because I like him, lol!
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Yeah, I think it's hard for the "newbies" to find things that have been discussed here ages ago -- the threads are burried under so many newer ones.

But the "beast" connection has been discussed quite a bit. If you dig around, you might be able to find them.

A lot of speculation has gone into the fact that Daniel might be "bad" because of the connection.

there is a lot of talk about it in the Beast Chat I believe (out of character discussion)

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoseCrowley wrote:
Twisted Evil
I've noticed that Rose (Is that you Ms. Kelly?), seems to put this particular smiley in any thread that mentions a possible relationship between DB, Crowley, and the "Beast". Perhaps you'd like to share what you know, Ms. Kelly (errr...Rose) with the rest of us.

EDIT: Spelling
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:

psh newbie...that doesnt mean you know any more than i do. kind of frustrating, isnt it?
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakish wrote:
psh newbie...that doesnt mean you know any more than i do. kind of frustrating, isnt it?

No need to get defensive over a comment that has proven true with most new posters. I don't believe it was meant to insult you. Many of them create threads on subjects that have long since been discussed, often because they didn't notice that there have already been discussions about it (and I believe some of them actually look before making the new threads; they just don't see where it's already been talked about).

That wasn't a put-down on you from silvermoon. Just an observation that sometimes newer posters miss things that have been talked about already because there's been so many new threads since then. It's often not even their fault, really.

Last edited by Lurker on Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakish wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

huh? that made absolutely no sense.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wasnt taking it offensivley, i was just pointing out that despite that im fairly new to this board, even though ive watched the videos since the beginning, we both are at about the same level of understanding whats going on...just because you guys have been posting here longer doesnt mean you are any closer in solving any mysteries than i am
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well to enforce what i think everyone has said

all the information that you are looking for we have already found (so i guess we're not at the same point that you are) is already posted in this forum and in the beast chat. You may feel free to look up everything there.

If you don't want to...that is you choice. But if you choose not to...then this thread is pretty pointless don't you agree? lol (joking joking!!! i'm not trying to be a bitch.)

freakish
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finnneeeee i guess ill stop trying then.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: