Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stabby stab stab
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pallidity
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Stabby stab stab Reply with quote

Do you think Bree stab Jonas? Because that's definately what it looked like to me.

[Edited for clarity.]
ShadowPuppet
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I guess he stabbed himself in the hand with a screwdriver?

First off, please explain to me how that's possible by anyone possesing more than 3 brain cells and then tell me just how hard you would have to stab to puncture the MIDDLE of your hand so badly that you would have to go see a doctor (Vet?) Pretty weak.
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: Stabby stab stab Reply with quote

Pallidity wrote:
Do you think Bree stab Jonas? Because that's definately what it looked like to me.

[Edited for clarity.]

God, I hope not. Why would she? :O( Poor Jonas. I'm worried.

Tell me why they would upload a video like this...

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowPuppet wrote:
So, I guess he stabbed himself in the hand with a screwdriver?

First off, please explain to me how that's possible by anyone possesing more than 3 brain cells and then tell me just how hard you would have to stab to puncture the MIDDLE of your hand so badly that you would have to go see a doctor (Vet?) Pretty weak.
Actually, Shadowpuppet, it doesn't take that much strength to stab a screwdriver through a person's hand. The fleshy part of the palm is relatively easy to get through.

However, as far as Bree doing it, please tell me how unless Jonas left his hand open for her to do it. It's not like it's a normal position to have your hand laying open, palm up; and if she stabbed him from the other side, I think Jonas would have put his hand under the water with the back part facing towards the water.

Lol, at the emo video reference.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: Stabby stab stab Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
Pallidity wrote:

[Edited for clarity.]

God, I hope not. Why would she? :O( Poor Jonas. I'm worried.

Tell me why they would upload a video like this...
Well, from the Creators standpoint, I think this video and the "Beach Bum" video were trying to get across to us how tired the boys are of not having a normal life because of Bree. It could be leading to them abandoning her, or, if Jonas is Order, the Order causing a slow riff between Daniel and Bree. She would then be surrounded by the Order (adding the aunt as Order).

These are my thoughts, though I'm not completely sure of them, obviously.
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I wanna know is how he managed that one? Don't screwdrivers have a plastic part that you hold onto. I mean how would he accidently stab himself with the other side of it when he was trying to get the door open. I'm sure it's possible, I just can't get this visual in my head. I'm not saying Bree stabbed him because I really don't think she did. But, How did he stab himself? Yikes. That "blood" looked so real it made me ill. That is all.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exanimatebylove wrote:
What I wanna know is how he managed that one? Don't screwdrivers have a plastic part that you hold onto. I mean how would he accidently stab himself with the other side of it when he was trying to get the door open. I'm sure it's possible, I just can't get this visual in my head. I'm not saying Bree stabbed him because I really don't think she did. But, How did he stab himself? Yikes. That "blood" looked so real it made me ill. That is all.
They were discussing this very thing in the video section, along with how stupid it is that he didn't just take the screws out of the knob. However, if you are trying to pry something, it's plausible that you are using a lot of force, and then the tool slips. The problem with this is the same as the Bree stabbing him theory. It's almost like he would have to purposely position his hand that way for such an injury to occur. I think there is much more to this than we are seeing, and I think the Creators are too smart for this to simply be a mistake. Jonas may have stabbed himself intentionally.
ohgollygeedamn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's almost like he would have to purposely position his hand that way for such an injury to occur.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. But having two younger accident prone brothers, I've learned ANYTHING is possible when it comes to injuries and guys.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know...but I got the vibe that Jonas did this purposely...? Maybe if he IS anti-order, he is trying to make Daniel think that Bree has lost it. I mean, a vet? What kind of compromise is that?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
veela-valoom
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would take a lot of nerve to stab yourself like that on purpose. (I'm not saying he did or didn't, only that it would be difficult for an individual to do)
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veela-valoom wrote:
It would take a lot of nerve to stab yourself like that on purpose. (I'm not saying he did or didn't, only that it would be difficult for an individual to do)
If he was brainwashed by the Order....
Emyr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe he's trying to get daniel on his side, and show him how nuts she is for not wanting to go to a hospital. Bree seemed really unreasonable and selfish to me in this video.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he was trying to wedge the screwdriver between the door and the jamb to cause the sliding mechanism on the door to release enough for him to push the door open.

It'd be easier to explain if his right hand got punctured (because the door knob is on the left side of that door, and I'd think most people would probably use their left hand for the screwdriver and keep their right pushing on the doorknob in that situation), but maybe he was wedging the screwdriver with his right hand (more leverage that way, maybe?) and pushing against the door with his left. If the screwdriver slipped while he was pressing hard, he may have instinctively panicked and tried moving his left hand away (opening it in the process), and then... pain.

nobackspacebutton wrote:
I don't know...but I got the vibe that Jonas did this purposely...? Maybe if he IS anti-order, he is trying to make Daniel think that Bree has lost it. I mean, a vet? What kind of compromise is that?

The thing is, though, nobody forced Bree to say "Let's not take him to a hospital." She made that decision entirely on her own. So she really has lost it.
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get bree's reluctance to go to a hospital... but they could have used fake names, right?

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
Pallidity
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'd fine it hard to believe Jonas stabbing himself to be honest. Do you realize how much it would take to do that? Plus there are some fairly important veins in your hand that control movement and you could potentially lose a lot of blood. I mean really, would you change losing your hand to make things better with Daniel? I was thinking that maybe Jonas was asleep and Bree tried it, or maybe there's something else going on that doesn't involve Bree and he's lying to her about it. I don't know, it just seems very unlikely that he would've done that himself. It seems almost suicidal...unless, of course, that's the point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: