Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the ritual... a secret truth about to be revealed?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jankvb
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: the ritual... a secret truth about to be revealed? Reply with quote

only the elect few were initiated into the mysteries of this great universal truth

check this out:

http://www.gnosticvideos.org//sex-the-secret-gate/watch-the-preview.html
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm interesting....the teachings were only offered to those who had proven thier moral purity...and trustworthiness Shocked lol...if this is what bree is learning....looks like she has already screwed it up by lieing to her folks Razz
honkey
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit
agentstealth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this video.. secret sex is nothing but "gnostic brainwashing" which = luciferian satanism.. don't be deceived by this BS.
afewthings
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry agentstealth...

I won't be deceived by this.

Neither will I be deceived by the kind of "BS" you believe either.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agentstealth wrote:
this video.. secret sex is nothing but "gnostic brainwashing" which = luciferian satanism.. don't be deceived by this BS.

Lucifer = From Latin "luxferre", (light-bearer) from Greek "eosphorus", (dawn-bearer) the Greek word for the planet we call Venus (a.k.a. The Morning Star) - originating from the original Hebrew "הילל בן שחר" (heilel ben-schahar) referred to two Canaanite gods; Heilel - god of the the morning star, and "Shahar", his father, god of the dawn. The passage in question, Isaiah 14:4-12, refers to Heilel falling from Shahar (Lucifer falling from heaven, in common modern English translation) only briefly as a metaphor for describing the King of Babylonia in a parable. Here's a translation from the Artscroll Tanakh:
Quote:
14:4 You will recite this parable about the king of Babylonia: How has the oppressor come to an end, the arrogance been ended?
14:10 They will all proclaim and say to you, "You also have been stricken as we were; you are compared to us.
14:11 Brought down to the nether-world were your pride and the tumult of your stringed instruments; maggots are spread out under you, and worms are your covers.
14:12 How have you fallen from the heavens, O glowing morning star; been cut down to the ground O conqueror of nations?

The modern understanding of Lucifer falling down from heaven comes from Ancient Greek mythology - Hephaestus falls from Olympus in the Iliad and the description of the fall of the titans by Hesiod. Lucifer as a specific archangel that falls from heaven derives FROM Later Jewish and Gnostic mystical texts such as the Vita Adae et Evae and the Book of Enoch - Judeo-Pagan mysticism solidated the idea of angels falling from heaven - the idea was an influence from Babylonian mythology - the Book of Enoch tells the story of Samyaza (Sheten) and Azael (the Koranic Ilbis) trying to conquer the heavens and being cast down onto Earth, becoming gregori (fallen angels) and procreating with mortals, giving birth to nephilim. (giants)

Satan (שָׂטָן - Shetan) on the other hand is just the Biblical Hebrew word for "advesary" - in the Hebrew Bible it is used in three occasions as the word for "enemy", once as an accuser of the judgement seat, (ancient equivilant of prosecuting attorney) and once referring to The Angel of God as an advesary to Balaam. Shetan as an actual supernatural entity first appears in Job, as the accuser of the judgement seat of God against man - in this case he is a nondescript angel of God. There is no reference to the modern concept of Satan in any early Jewish texts - not the Mishnah or the Talmud - however, after the influence of Zoroastrianism, a dualistic Eastern mystical religion that believed in two equal, opposing supernatural forces - then somethign vaguely resembling a modern image started to form. In later Jewish folklore - A character named Samael/Satanie - mentioned in the Book of Enoch and in a midrash - was the chief of the advesary demons who flew through the air. It was around this time that a few rabbis started correlating all of these different concepts to the serpent in Eden, which is actually not connected at all. So by the time the concept of "Satan" had reached the New Testament, it was already a blend of Zoroastrianism, Babylonian/Sumerian mythology, Caananite mythology, Greek mythology, and Jewish mysticism. 2000 years of European pagan influences on the concept of "satan". ("Christian" Europe had it's own ellaborate mythology - stories and symbolism - rooted in paganism that was predominately Christian in name only) Modern images of Satan and hell come from medieval artists and mystics - the horns from a relatively universal representation of fertility gods, the pentagram, which was originally a Sumerian mathematicals ymbol, the pitchfork, which is another pagan symbol, the red skin, another indicator of fertility, the batwingsimage of hell as a vast cavern deriving from the ancient image of sacred caves of initiation.

So really, the issue isn't some random people on YouTube trying to convert people to "Luciferian Satanism", it's the fact that "Luciferian Satanism" is just random bleed-through of various indigenous religious practices.

Edit: Oh yeah, and people also like to randomly correlate any reference in the bible, especially revelation, that refers to dragons, serpents, beasts, or anything else, to this Satan guy, without actually trying to interpret the vastly complicated and esoteric texts they are from. See also the term "antichrist", which noly appears ni the bible once or twice, and never refers to an individual. (There's also nothing in the Bible about the rapture, but I digress)
cofcdude
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting about a connection to Crowley and I heard a connection to Lovecraft and Cthulhu. A reality based Lovecraft movie is in post production now, maybe there is a connection with this? www.insearchoflovecraft.com

I read that the movie uses actual rituals from Crowley, advised by experts in the subject.

Is lonelygirl15 a lead up to it?
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RE: Sfonzarelli and the religious/mythic knowledge

*clears throat*

Loooving yooooou is easy 'cause you're cri-ti-cal (ly thinking)
/singing

I always apreciate a little history when interpreting art and liturature. ^_^
OooSIRENooO
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: the ritual... a secret truth about to be revealed? Reply with quote

jankvb wrote:
only the elect few were initiated into the mysteries of this great universal truth

check this out:

http://www.gnosticvideos.org//sex-the-secret-gate/watch-the-preview.html

in part of this video, it states "thoughout history it has been expressly forbidden to reveal the secrets of the Great Arcanum to the public"

and remember she states in one of her videos, that she isn't allowed to talk about her religion. can we be onto something...perhaps? i dunno..just speculating
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm,

that's some good speculating.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
actorderick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it wouldn't play for me. could someone tell me what the video was about?
SippyGirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been told by a well informed source that Bree is going to be doing "the essential self initiation ritual of Thelema" or "she is attending the first grade ceremony that plays a part in induction to the OTO".
And he had this to say about the Enochain letters:
"The only thing that is odd is her using Enochian, as it is a highly dangerous magickal language that is only reserved for the higher grades to use"

Anyways ... there you go.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that she may simply be serving as a symbolic assistant of some kind -- the ceremony may well not be *about* Bree, but requires a young initiate to perform some task.

Perhaps this is an alchemical rite and someone is attempting the Sacred Marriage to integrate their "divine spirit" with their soul and body.
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
Remember that she may simply be serving as a symbolic assistant of some kind -- the ceremony may well not be *about* Bree, but requires a young initiate to perform some task.

I agree. There is nothing going on that makes me think that Bree is anywhere near a leader.

I mean, no offense to those who talk to (and sometimes put the romantic moves on) stuffed animals, but they don't strike me as the spearheaders and go-to folk on a mighty powerful & rarely performed secret spiritual rite.

What do you think Extreme Tickle Me Elmo? Yeah?
He agrees, also.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kilgoretroutlovesyou wrote:
Nora Volkova wrote:

I agree. There is nothing going on that makes me think that Bree is anywhere near a leader.

I mean, no offense to those who talk to (and sometimes put the romantic moves on) stuffed animals, but they don't strike me as the spearheaders and go-to folk on a mighty powerful & rarely performed secret spiritual rite.

What do you think Extreme Tickle Me Elmo? Yeah?
He agrees, also.

LMAO.

Thanks so much. I just peed my pants.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: