Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Worst Kiss and other Tales
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My painful sex story is along the same lines, Mirage. I asked my BF to icy-hot my lower back and left hip because I had really wrenched them at work. He got all hot and bothered (I was falling asleep Embarassed ) and let his hands wander down south...I thought for sure I was going to die Laughing
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
My painful sex story is along the same lines, Mirage. I asked my BF to icy-hot my lower back and left hip because I had really wrenched them at work. He got all hot and bothered (I was falling asleep Embarassed ) and let his hands wander down south...I thought for sure I was going to die Laughing

That's great!! Laughing I think one of the funniest parts is that you were half asleep and didn't wake up until you felt [t.v commericial voice] the icy hot soothing sensation [/t.v. commercial voice]! Silly boys. When will they ever learn?
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they'll ever learn...I just wait for the right moment to exact a little penis revenge Laughing
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! I think the funniest part in retrospect is that my BF thought he was being all sorts of sexy. I made sure to tell him that the next time he has a brilliant Sex!Idea to clue me in, first. Rolling Eyes

I can think of all kinds of evil penis revenges but I'd be frightened to do them---I don't know, it just seems like such a sensitive area that I would have the awful luck to really screw something up "down there". Very Happy
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Ha! I think the funniest part in retrospect is that my BF thought he was being all sorts of sexy. I made sure to tell him that the next time he has a brilliant Sex!Idea to clue me in, first. Rolling Eyes

I can think of all kinds of evil penis revenges but I'd be frightened to do them---I don't know, it just seems like such a sensitive area that I would have the awful luck to really screw something up "down there". Very Happy

Not really bad stuff, like cutting it off or anything...

Just little things, like holding on to it with my really, really cold hands Laughing
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, I could totally do that one--my hands are cold all the time, anyways! *insert evil laughter here* Oh my BF is gonna have such a surprise waiting for him tonight.....
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Oooh, I could totally do that one--my hands are cold all the time, anyways! *insert evil laughter here* Oh my BF is gonna have such a surprise waiting for him tonight.....

Laughing

I have never seen a pair of balls shrink so fast in my life Laughing
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how cold hands have that effect when a mouth full of crushed ice has a different one. Cool

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
djmadscribbler
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

This reminds of something very similar that happened to me. My wife thought she'd surprise me by having altoids in her mouth. Yeah - not fun.

However that's something you could do for revenge. Then again you could do the same thing to him with the Breath Strips too Twisted Evil I guarantee it won't be fun time for all!
We shall nonetheless move forward to carve a name for ourselves in the annals of bold insurgency and death-defying derring-do. Once I have a keen blade at my hip and the Jolly Roger is flapping high above me, I believe I will find my true calling.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmadscribbler wrote:

This reminds of something very similar that happened to me. My wife thought she'd surprise me by having altoids in her mouth. Yeah - not fun.

However that's something you could do for revenge. Then again you could do the same thing to him with the Breath Strips too Twisted Evil I guarantee it won't be fun time for all!

Hehe...surprise! Very Happy I did feel a SMALL twinge of guilt, because my BF is not the most creative sort, and him just making that extra effort was great....but then the burning sensation would flare up again and chased all guilt from my mind. Wink

Knowing my luck, the bastard would ENJOY the altoids/breath strips...and then I'd be indebted to you know, actually go through with it. Laughing And then how the hell would it be revenge? Laughing
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a VEEEEERYYYY picky kisser, So most of my kissing experiences were not too hot. I think I kissed maybe 2 or 3 people that I actually could enjoy kissing. Everyone else was crap. But get this...the best kiss partner I ever had was lacking skill in other areas... Rolling Eyes Go figure right!!

The worst kisser ever...My friend is way into mexican men. Which is fine and dandy but, I'm just not attracted to them and so some of her friends came over one day they were drunk and acting like fools but I figured what the hell so we started kissing...UM EW!!!!!!!!! He was THE WORST kisser the world has ever seen. He totally ATE my face, I think he even licked my nose at one point. He was so rough and crazy about it. Shocked It was pretty bad. On top of that he needed to shave so I had like razor burn. Y'ouch!! Confused

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cuddlebunni
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, I'm curious to know why you had to point out that he was mexican. Like that bit of information was important to know when telling about a bad kissing experience. Rolling Eyes

Bad kissers come in all colors, shapes, and sizes sweetie. Which I am sure you are aware of, since you mentioned that most of your kissing experiences haven't been that great. And I am assuming they have been with non-mexicans since you stated "My friend is way into mexican men. Which is fine and dandy but, I'm just not attracted to them"

Im not trying to start an argument, that just irked me. The way it reads is like: "Eww I kissed a mexican".

Alright I'm done, back to you're regularly scheduled kissing tales.

ForeverMourn is my LG15 soulmate. Smile
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuddlebunni wrote:
So what a great first impression I made huh? I made up for it later.

We ended up being together for 3 1/2 years. Smile

Shocked
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuddlebunni wrote:

Bad kissers come in all colors, shapes, and sizes sweetie.

True dat.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My worst kiss was when I was 15 and I kissed this really cute guy at a party. He didn't know what the hell he was doing! Somehow he managed to stick his tongue in my mouth while his mouth was shut. Shocked And he must've had a really big tongue, cuz I couldn't even hardly move mine at all. It was like I was just sitting there, mouth open, waiting for him to be done. It was weird and I got the hell out of there as soon as I could pry him off!

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: