Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nothing can convince me otherwise
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Bree and Jonas are...
Syblings
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
meant to procreate for some creepy Order-related reason
22%
 22%  [ 11 ]
just random strangers who met up blah blah I'm stupid
44%
 44%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 50

janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Nothing can convince me otherwise Reply with quote

Bree and Jonas are brother and sister.
They are now searching for THEIR parents.

That is that.

Try to persuade me. I dare you.
angelik_pistol
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: Nothing can convince me otherwise Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:

That is that.

ok jonas has already seen brees dad, unless ur talking about her paternal parents which bree doesnt even know of (and im pretty sure we havent even seen unless it freakishly turns out to be lucy or sumthing really odd like that).... but if ur talking about the parents which raised her to be jonas's, it doesnt make sence, as soon as jonas saw her father he would have been like wtf??? and ran across the street and freaked out since his father was still alive, at least that would have been any normal persons reaction....
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Nothing can convince me otherwise Reply with quote

angelik_pistol wrote:
janesalteredstates wrote:

That is that.

ok jonas has already seen brees dad, unless ur talking about her paternal parents which bree doesnt even know of (and im pretty sure we havent even seen unless it freakishly turns out to be lucy or sumthing really odd like that).... but if ur talking about the parents which raised her to be jonas's, it doesnt make sence, as soon as jonas saw her father he would have been like wtf??? and ran across the street and freaked out since his father was still alive, at least that would have been any normal persons reaction....

Ok my opinion, there is a reason Jonas and Bree are meant to be communicating for sure... what is the reason is the problem. I think that Jonas and Bree will end up hooking up, but they both play a part of the Order in some way. I don't think their brother and sisters just yet. The chance is there but I doubt it.... *crossing fingers that wont happen* besides, it would be... too easy for a story line and too... weird...
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN LOVE!! you forgot that one Twisted Evil

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoseCrowley wrote:
IN LOVE!! you forgot that one Twisted Evil

I <3 u! lol. ^__^

Yeah, if they did end up being brothers and sisters that would a little too ironic for my taste. Oh yeah...and TACKY. I so hope that's not true.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of them being siblings. He's always been so protective of her, even when he barely knew her.

They are definately supposed to be "together" for some reason. Only time will tell though what that reason is.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think that Bree and Jonas are siblings. I didn't think so at first, but the theory is starting to grow on me.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can not be random strangers. There are a million people making video's on the net, but Bree met Jonas, who happend to be connected to the order.

hmm.. But I don't know.. I like the syblings theory
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the siblings thing is the most logical. Plus it'll add a twist to the story, if they do end up having loving feelings with each other.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
the siblings thing is the most logical. Plus it'll add a twist to the story, if they do end up having loving feelings with each other.

Ahh...just like Star Wars. Very Happy
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always saw any connection more of a sibling type than the high school cutesy puppy love vomit that eveyrone else always insists upon. Boy, I have a way with words. Laughing

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Jonas is Bree's real father...

Jonas: Bree, I am your father!
Bree: Nooo!?
Jonas: Just kidding... But I did f**k your mother

Last edited by Sami on Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Nothing can convince me otherwise Reply with quote

angelik_pistol wrote:

My general belief about the Jonas/Bree sibling question:
Jonas' parents are Bree's biological (paternal would mean on her father's side) parents and she was taken away from them when Jonas was very small to be raised by Order issue parents. Jonas was allowed to forget about her for some reason or another (as he was so young when it happened). Whether his parents knew she was taken by the Order when it happened, I doubt. In their private search for their missing daughter, they came across the Order and began investigating the organization, so that they could find Bree. When the Order realized what was going on, they made them disappear (by whatever means). I'm not sure why Jonas wasn't included in the snatching, but I would assume that the Order had some plan that they'd need him for at some point (perhaps without him even being aware of it).
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
Maybe Jonas is Bree's real father...

Jonas: Bree, I am your father!
Bree: Nooo!?
Jonas: Just kidding... But I did f**k your mother

That would make him 3 when he did the deed. Ewwwww. Laughing

Ok here is a log for the siblers fire. When Jonas sees Bree's father, he questions beast on it as if he knows better. Implying that Jonas knows who her father really is.

ooooooOOOOOOOoooo

Exclamation Exclamation Speculation Warning the Following is Only Sepeculation if any of the Ideas in this Speculation are True You Will See it in a Video Exclamation Exclamation

The only scenario I could see is Jonas's parents have Jonas. They are all happy blah blah blah. They have a second child Bree. Bree is taken from them when Jonas is 3 (he would not remember). Due to the fact that she is special yada yada yada. Jonas parents, not very happy with the situation become anti-order, down with the babysnatchers and stuff. They may even inform Jonas that he has a sister somewhere. The order kidnaps Jonas's parents as they are sailing. You wouldn't want to kill what made such an excellent offspring. They make Jonas and others think they are dead. All covered up nice and pretty.

Keep in mind friends this was only speculation, thank you.

X
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG we were channeling each other.

oooooOOOOOoo

X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: