Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what the? bree and jonas...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angelik_pistol
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: what the? bree and jonas... Reply with quote

ok is anyone else noticing the puppy dog eyes going on, the cute coy banter between the two? the teasing? the everything else that points to these two likeing each other?? cause that was like loud and clear to me.... i mean cmon, he cant look at her and has to look at the tv?... just the way their acting is different since she got back. at least in my opinion.
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love is the air *sigh*, i want alittle romance between aphid concurring!! 111woot11!!!!

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I can't have him someone should

but really, I think we are going find Jonas' parents and find out that they are Bree's Bio parents , that she was taken from them by the order.
so them hooking up would not be good
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless they are in kentucky, then its fair game...ask Britney....rotf Twisted Evil

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. But it's like McDonald's...I'm lovin it.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*whistful sigh* it is spring. Very Happy They were sooo adorable, but i'm still holding out for the bro/sis thing sans starwars-ness.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thought of Bree and Jonas together just makes me sad...but I definitely see the chemistry there. Honestly, I don't care what happens, but I'd prefer for Jonas, Bree, and Daniel to simply remain friends. I feel like if Bree and Jonas hook up that Daniel might be left feeling like the third wheel (as seen in "Snow Angels"), and it'd just be weird for Bree and Jonas to be dating and then Daniel is just kind of there. Sorry if that made no sense. It made perfect sense in my head.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolkadotConfederation wrote:
The thought of Bree and Jonas together just makes me sad...but I definitely see the chemistry there. Honestly, I don't care what happens, but I'd prefer for Jonas, Bree, and Daniel to simply remain friends. I feel like if Bree and Jonas hook up that Daniel might be left feeling like the third wheel (as seen in "Snow Angels"), and it'd just be weird for Bree and Jonas to be dating and then Daniel is just kind of there. Sorry if that made no sense. It made perfect sense in my head.

Makes perfect sense to me. I do NOT want the live triangle angle here. Let them all be friends, and when this is all over, they can go out and date other people (when we don't have to sit and watch, lol).

The only reason I can think that might make the Jonas/Bree hookup believeable is that if Daniel gets so pissed off by it, he runs off and joins the Order. Okay, maybe not believeable, but slightly interesting.

I still want Jonas and Bree to be sibs.
BTStars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, I would like them to hook up. I think Daniel is over Bree by now and I don't think that Bree and Jonas are siblings. Now, THAT would be a little too convinient.
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTStars wrote:
I dunno, I would like them to hook up. I think Daniel is over Bree by now and I don't think that Bree and Jonas are siblings. Now, THAT would be a little too convinient.

exactly! people keep saying how cheesy it would be if bree and jonas hooked up, but I don't think it would be any cheesier than a plot line stolen straight from Star Wars.
BTStars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

breewithcrackers wrote:
BTStars wrote:

exactly! people keep saying how cheesy it would be if bree and jonas hooked up, but I don't think it would be any cheesier than a plot line stolen straight from Star Wars.

*hee hee* exactly!!
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

breewithcrackers wrote:
BTStars wrote:

Is Star Wars the first to use that type of storyline?
BTStars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
breewithcrackers wrote:
BTStars wrote:

Is Star Wars the first to use that type of storyline?

probably not...I think I heard somewhere that there are really only 3 original story lines.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: