Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas&Bree...How CUTE!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exanimatebylove
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Jonas&Bree...How CUTE!! Reply with quote

I personally believe that Jonas is mad crazy in love with Bree. My logic? His eyes. Look at this video again. He looks at her with such a longing in his eyes. Seriously. I know I'm a super big cheese ball but, that is beside the point. His eyes and his face and the way he smiles but ONLY when he's with her. He seems different. Like go back and watch snow angels. You can see the same thing in that video. His face when he says thank you...aww i'm MELTING. K I'm done now. Feel free to share your input and I will not be offended if you tell me I'm a nut case. lol.

Edit, I renamed this as it has turned into a Bree/Jonas thread.

Get lost within the things that make you happy, and you will never be alone...

Last edited by exanimatebylove on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I agree with you about him being in love with Bree. You are definately correct in that he does have a way of looking at her that just stands out.

People keep talking about Jonas' lack of emotion. Look at his eyes. It's there.
heyiknowsyou
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:

I agree. Thats why i don't understand why they say jonas needs to show more emotion. he has consistantly let us know how he feels, subtley, through his eyes.

I guess that makes Jackson a very talented actor. Even if he wasn't, i'd still think he's terrific. Wink

(subtley?? is that even right? oh well.)
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyiknowsyou wrote:
Libra wrote:

I agree. Thats why i don't understand why they say jonas needs to show more emotion. he has consistantly let us know how he feels, subtley, through his eyes.

I guess that makes Jackson a very talented actor. Even if he wasn't, i'd still think he's terrific. Wink

That's the word I would have used as well. I too think that Jackson is very talented.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
heyiknowsyou wrote:
Libra wrote:

That's the word I would have used as well. I too think that Jackson is very talented.

I agree. Jonas seems like a very closed person. Remember before he met Daniel and Bree he basically spent his life alone. I just don't think he's used to showing emotion, but you can tell how he's feeling just by looking at his eyes. Jackson sure has skillz... Very Happy
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's that kind of longing. I think he's longing to be able to tell her the truth -- that he's her brother. Shocked

I just can't stand the thought that they will get any of them together. So many more interesting plot ideas the Creators could use besides teenage puppylove.
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
I don't think it's that kind of longing. I think he's longing to be able to tell her the truth -- that he's her brother. Shocked

I just can't stand the thought that they will get any of them together. So many more interesting plot ideas the Creators could use besides teenage puppylove.

Agreed! A thousand times agreed! I don't think we need any romance in this series, so I'm just hoping that the brother/sister theory turns out to be true...otherwise I think I might be sick. Confused
BTStars
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a big fan of he Brother/Sister theory. I think that would be REALLY cheesy and crappy. I mean they just so happened to meet online doing a blog. Just a little TOO convenient.
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTStars wrote:
I'm not a big fan of he Brother/Sister theory. I think that would be REALLY cheesy and crappy. I mean they just so happened to meet online doing a blog. Just a little TOO convenient.

A little too convenient if you believe that Jonas just randomly found her and wanted to help Razz There are a lot of us who believe he knows more than he's letting on.
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
BTStars wrote:

A little too convenient if you believe that Jonas just randomly found her and wanted to help Razz There are a lot of us who believe he knows more than he's letting on.

but even if he knows more than he's letting on, i don't think it's necessarily an *evil* secret.
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

breewithcrackers wrote:
Libra wrote:
BTStars wrote:

but even if he knows more than he's letting on, i don't think it's necessarily an *evil* secret.

I don't think its that either. I think he knows more about his parents involvment in an Anti-Order movement than he lets on. I also think that he might think that he and Bree are related, but he's still not sure so he doesn't say anything.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I haven't read everyone else's comments yet, but I just want to repeat what I said after "Interrogation 101";

From LGPedia:
Jonas (tied in chair, and Daniel won't let him up): Is this because of the hike? Maybe you just did all this to get me out of the way so you got Bree all to yourself.

Daniel: What? What the hell are you talking about? Oh my--You're crazy!

I think there has been an unspoken contest between the boys for Bree's affections for a long time.

I also think that Jonas is Order, but his feelings for Bree and Daniel might be making him change his allegiance.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackson is a great actor.

Although I'm surprised people are saying he lacks emotion. Isn't he the most emotional of the three supposedly? We don't really see it much on camera, but Daniel makes it clear that Jonas is interested in talking about his feelings.

He's so cute. I have the biggest crush on him. Embarassed
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Although I'm surprised people are saying he lacks emotion. Isn't he the most emotional of the three supposedly? We don't really see it much on camera, but Daniel makes it clear that Jonas is interested in talking about his feelings.

Those most subject to the sway of their emotions are typically those least likely to talk about them when they run deep, I've found.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHO SAYS JONAS LACKS EMOTION?

(i'LL open a can of..)

no really , someone thinks that?

I think the total opposite!
sheesh Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: