Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0164 "Missing Days" [04/02/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have to say I am impressed! It's about time the story line finally is headed in some direction. I had given up for a while, but I think my interet has been sparked again. The last few vids were pretty good!!!! Just thought I would throw that in there,, hahaha
spiff5000
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HisGirl wrote:
me: wonder if bree came back from the bathroom?

my husband: WHO CARES? THE KNIGHT RIDER TRANS AM IS FOR SALE!!!

ugh. so misunderstood.

Really?!?
Aithne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

Aithne, I just wanted to say that I think your research was really interesting -- didn't want you to think that it was just being ignored.

Thanks Lass. I don't feel ignored I'm just new to posting, and am too lazy to read all the stuff that has been posted before I began lurking I figured someone already researched it (and I'm sure did a better job of it).
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been in the backseat of a car like that and I swear Brees not back there, the blankets just look too flat and she would be so scrunched up her head would be poking up more. Maybe Jessica had somewhere else to be and they threw a dummy head under a blanket, or maybe she never came back from the bathroom, or did and left again when the boys were sleepin to go investigate Alex on her own with her new Tachy honed skillz....
Aithne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raigne wrote:
Aithne wrote:
I think there is certainly a possibility that she knew they were coming. It's possible that the idea of going to see Alex may have been a "suggestion" that they got while hypnotized. Bree usually balks at anything that hints at danger, and yet none of them seemed to have any hesitancy about going to see Alex. I just think that in itself is weird.

Going up to the door and saying Hi would be reckless. Following her in the car to see where her true alliegences lie? Seems pretty cautious to me. At least, cautious for these three.

I believe Daniel planned on talking to her. Given Bree's hesitancy to take Jonas to the hospital, and Daniel's outrage at Jonas using the cell phone I just think that there would have at least been a debate about following her. She could be leading them right into a trap. I think there is the possibility that she may be leading them to wherever the ceremony is going to take place.
spiff5000
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
This vid kicks 57 different kinds of a$$.

Bree has gone to kick someone's Aunt in the neck unless I'm mistaken. I hope I'm not. She has been training to whip up on some Order butt. I beleive that is occuring right now.

I agree. The trend has been the trio fights back whenever they believe their solidarity has been violated. For instance: when Daniel was kidnapped they stole him back, when Bree found the watcher symbol she tied up Jonas, when Jonas saw the watcher he attacked the guy. So, I expect we'll see dear Auntie hog-tied in the next video with Bree slapping her pastie white face.
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the caption said they had a plan, I bet they are sick and tired of all the ish and just decided they've got to DO something, running is not not working. That I think Daniel really trusts Alex for some reason, he just senses something about her I guess....
Aithne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel thinks Alex is pretty
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
Excellent point. Then that means that the Watchers are not working for OpAphid. I think they are there to just watch and protect Bree from the Order, but ultimately, they let her decide. Just because they haven't tried to stop her from doing the ceremony doesn't mean they are bad. Maybe they just want her to decide.
But Bree has made a choice. She hs chosen not to do the ceremony.

And Eli, your name is from "The Royal Tenebaum's", am I right?

ETA: Daniel is just plain horny, Aithne.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i am glad to say, my theory from the last video was barely debunked, and partialy enforce by this new video...

"this guy was hired by the order to brainwash the crew, and once they were in the last video, there really was no use for him/her as his/her purpose was served, they kill this new character so there are no loose ends.... "

this hasnt been disproven, though i am leaning towards watchers keep them safe, and the crazy guy was compromising that...

"I saw the arguement coming, that, if they were brainwashed they would be under complete control, but that isnt what the last video was about, it was about brainwashing certain aspects, not control over them.... "

This could explain no fighting about going back to Alex, although by the vid description it seems as if they have a plan and reason to go back... I STILL put money on it that the "brainwashing" will show more effects as vids go on...

BUT apparently i was WRONG about this:

"SO when they came to, they were still scared and confused about the situation and ran, they werent brainwashed to like where they were or to forget they were knocked out and captured... "

I still hope im right Wink
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you did a good job, Hippie. Where can I find this post?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Aithne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

Yeah I think so too
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aithne wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Yeah I think so too

Well, ya know, I could, um, uh help him out with that Embarassed Very Happy

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
Aithne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
Aithne wrote:
longlostposter wrote:

Yeah I think so too

Well, ya know, I could, um, uh help him out with that Embarassed Very Happy

Well do it already so that he can start using his ...brain to think...
Next time I see him on his thread I'll come find you so you can ... get his mind back on track
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all and sundry who have posted about my reference to Alex being order. Earlier in the thread, someone (I'm not going back and finding out who) said there were no details given in this video. I was just trying to show that person that there were definite intelligence that we could draw from it. Yes, I know we have established Alex as part of the Order, but the point wasn't in that part of the sentence, the point was what I said after: "she saw the videos and was having a change of heart". I was trying to say that Daniel wasn't wrong in his assessment of her change in affiliation. Everyone was wailing on Daniel don't go. I was trying to put a different spin on it.

As for the funding issue, perhaps I should have lengthened that part. These kids just came out of the desert with nothing on them but the clothes on their back. I just can't believe that they were allowed to keep things like car keys, credit cards and ID's while they were in custody. Yet they were able to immediately get clothes, car, camera, and motel rooms. Wanna explain that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: