Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0166- "Lying Bastards" [4/5/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need a bree video Embarassed
Laughing
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:
Do you guys think that "fish taco" was supposed to be a double-entendre, or is that too non-PG13?

LMFAO. omg. you're my best friend.

Thoughts:
- I still don't get the lying bastards thing. Why was that title necessary? I was surprised to see a curse in the TITLE, and thus I was expecting something really infuriating to occur. Daniel doesn't seem very angry about Jonas and Bree going to have fish tacos together in the video. Definitely not angry enough to randomly call them "Lying Bastards." wtf??
- I thought Alex said "Yes they caught me" at the beginning. But called makes more sense. That means she is telling her Order buddies DBJ called her! That bitch.
- I saw the smirk too. I don't think it was enough to assume we were meant to see it as a smirk though. I'm not sure if this conversation was staged or not. It did strike me as mighty too convenient that she purposely raised her voice when she said "BECAUSE HE'S MY NEPHEW."
- I understood MexicHo... and I don't really know what there is to not understand... and I really didn't think it was that hilarious either. The way they stopped the music was cute though. I'm glad I'm liking Bree again. It makes me so happy to see her coming back to her cute self. Very Happy
- It annoys me that Alex says "I didn't know you were going to do anything!" because clearly she had an idea they would. See "Aunt Alex Is..." i.e. "what will most certainly come after me." But okay sure. You were clueless... Rolling Eyes
- Also, the way she says "I didn't know you were going to do anything" makes it seem as though one person executed the entire kidnapping fiasco. I wonder... if the man talking in "Psychological Torture" ..was one of Aunt Alex's friends?? Possibly from the party? Maybe we'll be seeing some of those faces again...

That's all folks. Wink

Last edited by JustAnotherLonelyGirl. on Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
daydream183
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I heard (after listening for the gazillionth time):

Quote:
"Yes, they called me. No, because--I do care, because it's a violation of free will and you don't--

*Either* "I suppose you want me to seg them for you" *or* "[inaudible] you want me to say to them for you."

WTH do you want me to do with [inaudible, possibly them]

I'm telling you, I'm sorry. I don't like lying. It goes against...

Because he's my nephew!

...okay. [hangs up the phone]
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, I'm not surprised that Aunt Alex is very conflicted in regards to the mission that she has to carry out for the Order. At least this proves that she is indeed Jonas' aunt (which I wasn't entirely sure of--trust no one and all that), and that she's in regular contact with the Order.
dopefiend
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, glad a couple of you agree that the title refers to J and B

the "fish taco" double entendre supports my theory too I reckon.

I see him calling the video that in a jokey way, to let them know he can see what's up!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bluejay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any possible way that DB&J have some super-secret and complicated plan that requires them to post public videos about exactly where they are going? They know that Alex knows about their videos, don't they? So, why do they keep posting that they are spying on her?

I don't want to think that they are this dumb... I know they said they had a plan, but is their plan just to follow Alex and keep the Order informed about exactly what they're doing by posting public videos?
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the title is referring to J and B too
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bree said in a recent post the guy had a wrestler type body, you can find it in bree in char chat, too lazy to go and link
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

-...That means she is telling her Order buddies DBJ called her! That bitch.
- I saw the smirk too. I don't think it was enough to assume we were meant to see it as a smirk though. I'm not sure if this conversation was staged or not. It did strike me as mighty too convenient that she purposely raised her voice when she said "BECAUSE HE'S MY NEPHEW."
- It annoys me that Alex says "I didn't know you were going to do anything!" because clearly she had an idea they would. See "Aunt Alex Is..." i.e. "what will most certainly come after me." But okay sure. You were clueless... Rolling Eyes
- Also, the way she says "I didn't know you were going to do anything" makes it seem as though one person executed the entire kidnapping fiasco. I wonder... if the man talking in "Psychological Torture" ..was one of Aunt Alex's friends?? Possibly from the party? Maybe we'll be seeing some of those faces again...

That's all folks. Wink

As always, some excellent points JALG Smile

Some of the things she said do seem both mighty convenient and mighty dumb considering what she knew before.

And as Lurker pointed out earlier, she's gone from uber evil to conflicted a bit quickly.... suspicious, if you ask me.

Stinky Alex, don't trust her!
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

-...That means she is telling her Order buddies DBJ called her! That bitch.

That's all folks. Wink

maybe that guy that she argued with at the party Shocked
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait...

about the possible correlations between Lucy and Alex's apparrent drinking prob :snigger:

......was Lucy on the phone with anyone in the NB vid?

we DID see her (or her doppleganger? don't put it past the Order to clone...) in a pic with Alex...
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no she wasnt
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluejay wrote:
I know they said they had a plan, but is their plan just to follow Alex and keep the Order informed about exactly what they're doing by posting public videos?

Now, see? This is why I think the video designations need work. Private is allowed to be many different ways of Private. Log entry, personal correspondence, circulated within the Order... But BD&J aren't allowed to make a "group e-mail" to all the people who have been encouraging them. All they got is "Public". Unfair. If OpAphid gets a posse, why doesn't the resistance?
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misty wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
Misty wrote:
if you listen to Daniel's tone of voice, when he mentioned the fish taco, it sounded like sarcasm, or like he didn't really believe that's what they were up to.

Or maybe . . . the term "fish taco" was meant as an obscene reference.

Think about it. Eh?

I don't have to think about it, every lesbian knows,"Having a fish taco" is a eupemism for oral sex . . .

I've been a lesbian for a loooooooong, long time, but I didn't know that. Shocked I just thought a fish taco was a term for the female genitalia.

TommyIsCancer wrote:
Alex is making margaritas fairly early in the day? Geez, could she be more perfect for Daniel? Surprised

Jeezis, you people. What is all this "she's making margaritas" crap? Limes are used for purposes other than accompanying alcohol. Rolling Eyes

Like, for example, when one is -- ahem -- drinking water, or anything made with water, south of the border. Or making salad. Or eating raw fruits or vegetables. Without lime to kill the nasties, you could get very, very sick.
Sanjay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Nieriel's avatar is gold! I love heroes so much.

As for this vid, was interesting but i could barely decipher a word she was saying and i had the volume up as loud as possible.

Waiting for transcript eagerly.

Peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: