Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So we're in Mexico
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: So we're in Mexico Reply with quote

Alright, so we're in Mexico. I thought it was a good idea to follow Alex and see where she was going. That is, until we hit the border crossing. I was like "Jonas, maybe we should stop here." He had this really determined look on his face and I knew he wasn't stopping anytime soon. But it's cool here. We definitely needed a change of scenery.

So while Jonas and Bree were out getting tacos (oh, forgot to mention they didn't bring me back any. thanx guys!)… I trespassed, again. I guess it's kinda my thing now. I got scared when I saw Alex right there, but in a way it was good to see her again. Ya I know what yer going to say, I'm Crazy! I know... ya so I overheard her talking. Couldn't believe what she said.

Basically she was telling someone how we'd contacted her. She did what they’d asked her to do... recorded a message or something, but that she didn't think it was going to result in our kidnapping. Alex was unhappy with our kidnapping because it went against free will - I think that's like the major idea in Hymn of One or something. It sounded like she didn't want them to send that guy sent after us. At the end, Alex said something like "I only helped you out because of what you did for me." Not sure what that means.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Alex owed something big to the Order. You should ask Jonas. He may know something about it.
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Sounds like Alex owed something big to the Order. You should ask Jonas. He may know something about it.

Yep, good idea. I'm going to hang out with him now. He said somethin' about tequila... Cool
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...interesting. I didn't catch that last bit, that changes things a little, I think. Or maybe it doesn't.

It's possible that Alex isn't really a member of the Order. Think about it. How old was she when Jonas' parents died? Still pretty young, right? So all of a sudden this young girl was put in a position where she would have to put her dreams on hold in order to help take care of the family she had left. The problem with that is, her dreams hadn't exactly built a healthy financial background for her, by her own admittance no less. So just when she needs it, a benefactor comes in with connections and money to spare and becomes Alex's launching pad. Of course, this help doesn't come without a few strings attached, if you get what I'm saying. Maybe Alex was so desperate that she didn't care that the help came from the Order. Maybe she didn't know until it was too late. Or maybe she has some deep, dark secret the Order helped her cover up.

Now time to play devil's advocate. The Order knows you're good at the breaking and entering thing. They know you're curious and investigative. They know you have a soft spot for Alex. What better way for them to get Alex back into your good graces than by making it seem like she's not so bad after all? That maybe she's not even a member of the Order? Naturally you'll want to help her. You'll want to take her with you when you guys go somewhere else. You'll want to make her part of the little group. And that's exactly what the Order wants, a spy in your midst at best and an assassin or kidnapper at worst.

Not saying which one is the case. It's way too soon for that. But whatever you do, proceed with caution, man. Potentially dangerous waters ahead.
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, it will be hard to discover alex's past but... if she leaves the house, try to break in (you're good on that right?) and see what she brought with her, it could be something there, right?
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
consideration wrote:

Yep, good idea. I'm going to hang out with him now. He said somethin' about tequila... Cool

Go easy on the tequila there, buddy. Smile
danielbeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Hmm...interesting. I didn't catch that last bit, that changes things a little, I think. Or maybe it doesn't.

It's possible that Alex isn't really a member of the Order. Think about it. How old was she when Jonas' parents died? Still pretty young, right? So all of a sudden this young girl was put in a position where she would have to put her dreams on hold in order to help take care of the family she had left. The problem with that is, her dreams hadn't exactly built a healthy financial background for her, by her own admittance no less. So just when she needs it, a benefactor comes in with connections and money to spare and becomes Alex's launching pad. Of course, this help doesn't come without a few strings attached, if you get what I'm saying. Maybe Alex was so desperate that she didn't care that the help came from the Order. Maybe she didn't know until it was too late. Or maybe she has some deep, dark secret the Order helped her cover up.

Now time to play devil's advocate. The Order knows you're good at the breaking and entering thing. They know you're curious and investigative. They know you have a soft spot for Alex. What better way for them to get Alex back into your good graces than by making it seem like she's not so bad after all? That maybe she's not even a member of the Order? Naturally you'll want to help her. You'll want to take her with you when you guys go somewhere else. You'll want to make her part of the little group. And that's exactly what the Order wants, a spy in your midst at best and an assassin or kidnapper at worst.

Not saying which one is the case. It's way too soon for that. But whatever you do, proceed with caution, man. Potentially dangerous waters ahead.

That's a lot to take in right now. At least she'd be a hot assasin lol. J/k. Seriously though, you make some great points. But there's no way they know we followed her to Mexico... unless they control the border too. Ahhh Shocked!!! I'll share your ideas with Jonas and see what he thinks. Thanx.
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Daniel! Glad you guys are alright.

Can you try to convince Jonas to come on here and talk to us? I just think it would help if we could get his side of things too.

Careful with that tequila!!! Razz
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
But there's no way they know we followed her to Mexico... unless they control the border too.

You publically posted three videos about following her (including the one in Mexico). I'd say there's no way they don't know about it.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, DB, go easy with that tequila. Especially if that worm at the bottom of the bottle starts looking good - then you KNOW you've had WAY too much! Beasts and tequila may not be such a great combination...ya know?

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Emmie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you got a taco of your own!
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope that I get a fish taco of my own too Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, sorry about dumping all that on you at once. And I agree, if I'm going to be assassinated, at least let it be a hot assassin. Laughing

Seriously though? Take it easy on the tequila. Take it from a guy that shares the weakness, it's not easy to walk that line between "pleasantly buzzed" and "plastered". I've got no problem with having fun with friends, but just try not to go overboard, okay?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
danielbeast wrote:
But there's no way they know we followed her to Mexico... unless they control the border too.

You publically posted three videos about following her (including the one in Mexico). I'd say there's no way they don't know about it.
Daniel, you better hurry and go find Jonas. He'd want to know this incredible news!
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danielbeast wrote:
Shame on you Daniel, what happened to not drinking?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: