Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video Transcripts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_______
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Video Transcripts Reply with quote

1 First Blog / Dorkiness Prevails

Added: June 16, 2006

Description: So, I finally got a webcam and got it working (ugh, harder than I thought...). Hope you like it :)

Category: Comedy

Tags: paytotheorderofofof2 thewinekone dorky funny girl hamster blog first duh tongue faces silly weird lg15

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-goXKtd6cPo

Transcription:

Bree: Hi guys...umm, so this is the first video blog...umm, I've been watching for a while and I really like a lot of you guys on here umm. I really like paytotheorderofofof2. You or she, you, you're really funny and, umm, your videos are always really interesting. You seem really nice, umm. Then there’s thewinekone or wine just winekone I'm not sure, umm, you are totally retarded but I like it. Well, I guess the video blog is about me. My name is Bree, I'm 16, umm... I don't really want to tell you where I live because you could, like stalk me... (sample from Psycho) Yeah, umm well what you need to know about my town is that it's really boring, like really boring, really really boring, umm that's probably why I spend so much time on my computer. Hmm, now I'm a dork (laughs) Umm, I didn't really have a plan for this video blog, but, hmm, I guess I'll just do this...(makes faces over Gnarls Barkley - Crazy) Ok, (laughs) I hope you guys enjoyed that, umm, umm, bye... (more faces over Gnarls Barkley - Crazy).

2 Purple Monkey

Added: June 18, 2006

Description: Um, yeah this is kinda retarded... but Daniel thought it was funny when we made it and he said I should put it up... so here it is :)

Thanks for all the super nice comments (cheeks turning red) you guys are awesome :)

Music: Victor - Son Soo (Treatment)

Tags: purple monkey blog vlog funny comedy humor daniel lg15

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UysCDoKINoA

Transcription:

Bree: Hi guys...umm, I was thinking about my last video and I thought that it was kind of drab and I watched it again, you know, hmm, whatever, so I have my fabulous boa (music: Victor - Son Soo (Treatment)) which you might have seen. I always have it around my bedroom, oohh, tickles... Umm I can't believe I didn't bring out the purple monkey puppet. (confidentially) She doesn't like to know that she's a puppet, ssssh. Purple Monkey's been around for awhile. She basically just helps me out (repeated) helps me out. You know she helps me out with, umm, sad times, (baby crying) helps me out with anything that basically Daniel can't help with. He's a dork and so am I. (sped up audio) “My name is Purple Puppet… right… and where are you from? Well, I’m from Texas, where else?” It's a purple monkey; I think it speaks for itself, hmmm. Well, I hope you enjoy Purple Monkey, she enjoyed you, right? (imitates Purple Monkey doing a Southern belle accent) "Well, I certainly did". See? Bye... (music: Victor - Son Soo (Treatment))

3 School Work in Summer... BLECHH!!!

Added: June 21, 2006

Description: I talk about being home schooled, and do a little bit of studying... um, also give some cooool information about stuff that I'm learning. (Daniel writing) and I do some sick azzzz editing!!

Tags: home school girl daniel work walruses antarctica pluto romans cannibalism weird silly dork lg15

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLqCM16i6QY

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, so this is my third (counts) 1,2,3, video blog, uh, a lot of you asked me, said that I didn't, umm, say nearly enough about myself in my first video blog. Any of the cool editing tricks that you see you can thank Daniel for that, not me. Well, I'm home schooled and that's not weird or anything, if you're thinking that it is, it's not (repeated) it's not (repeated) it's not, ok? Umm that's kind of why I'm doing schoolwork in June. (laughs) I haven't really got anything interesting to say right now, so I'm going to get back to schoolwork, but if I fi, think of anything then I'll tell you, for sure, ok. (music: Roy Orbison - Working for the man) Ok, so I found something that was kind of interesting... The ancient Romans were the worlds...I can't read. The ancient Romans were the Western worlds only known cannibals. At the height of the Roman Empire one of the greatest delicacies was flesh cut from a live slave, eww, he was in the room to watch himself being eaten, eww, that's really gross. I'm really glad I didn't live in those days. (music: Roy Orbison - Working for the man) Ok, so, there's something else that I find kind of interesting. "Antarctica" Wait, why would there ever be quotes, I'm a retard. Anyway Antarctica, you know, the continent, is actually twice the size of Pluto, the planet. It presses down with so much force that it actually distorts the shape of the Earth. (slowed down) distorts. Pretty cool. Umm, ok, well that’s all that I have to say about that today, so umm, I hope you enjoy my videos, if you didn't I'm sorry I know it was kind of boring, uhh, but this kind of stuff really interests me, so yeah. Bye.

4 The Danielbeast

Added: June 23, 2006

Description: All of you wanted to see Daniel so...here he is! He doesn't like blogging, he thinks it's "beneath him" (whatever) I had to kind of trick him, also, this is the first video I edited without his help :)

Undt... THANKS everyone for all the nice comments! If you don't like my videos, that's okay too (I'm not making them for you :p

Tags: daniel beast australia safari animal girl silly pirana trick funny humor joke lg15

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opTMvpmWX3o

Transcription:

Bree: A lot of you have been asking me who Daniel is and I guess that maybe I talk about him a lot or whatever, sorry. He helped me set up my account so I guess I should tell you a little bit about him. 'k, well, Daniel is kind of like an Abominable Snowman. He doesn't like to be on camera and he's coming over today. So I was thinking that we could catch him on camera. (confidentially) For the first time ever, the Danielbeast is caught on camera reading a magazine. Let's go in closer... Daniel, what are you reading? Awh. Daniel, what are you reading?
Daniel: unh.
Bree: Pandas. (confidentially) Pandas. (sighs) (confidentially) It often takes a sudden or jarring noise to like, get his attention so let's find something.
Daniel: f**k.
Bree: What are you reading?
Daniel: What are you wearing that stupid hat for?
Bree: It's not stupid. I like this hat, it's from Australia. (to us) Do you like this hat? ???
Daniel: Is that on?
Bree: No.

5 Grillz feat. Danielbeast, LG15, P. Monkey, and O'n.

Added: June 25, 2006

Description: Daniel and I are sick of all the negative comments and stuff that happened this weekend, so we're doing a bit of a makeover...meet LG15, the Danielbeast, P. Monkey and O'n. Step 2 us if U dare!

Category: Music

Tags: nelly music video owen purple monkey lg15 danielbeast daniel funny snl lazy sunday comedy hamster humor rap hip hop

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pE9uwYqbQs

Transcription:

(music: Nelly - Grillz)

6 My Parents Suck...

Added: July 04, 2006

Description: Basically, I talk about how my parents ruined my 4th of July... sorry about the crappy editing. Happy "Independence" Day :(

Category: People

Tags: LG15 danielbeast daniel sad cry parents suck fourth july 4th lame dork weird hiking

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll9xv69oX0s

Transcription:

Bree: I'm really upset right now. Daniel and I were supposed to go hiking today; we've been planning it for, like, two weeks. (sigh) I wasn't allowed to go to his Graduation party. I said that I would do something really nice to make up for it, so I planned this trip that we would go hiking up to the reservoir and it's where we can go and swim and I made egg salad sandwich. Daniel got here at seven and then my parents said that we couldn't go. I think that I'm a pretty decent person. I understand that we have certain beliefs and that means that I can't do the same things as other kids all the time. Anyway, so Daniel is really mad right now, and I don't know if he'll be allowed to come over any more. So... (sighs)

7 Daniel Responds

Added: July 05, 2006

Description: I respond to Bree's video from the other day. Just want to clear the air a little bit.

Tags: LG15 danielbeast daniel lonelygirl15 blog video response

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk316mkquL4

Transcription:

Daniel: Hi I'm Daniel. I'm kind of here just responding to all of your comments. I'm not mad at Bree. I, I'm frustrated and I think I have every right to be because her parents do this all the time. It's kind of like they pick and choose what they want. She'll be allowed to do something one day and then the next day she won’t. Most of the time though she's just stuck in her room and this is kind of like her only outlet to the world so she just, you know, she does what she can, I mean what would you do if you had a camera and nothing else to do? You know the truth is you guys are making all these assumptions off of like a minute or two minute video. I hang out with her all the time. There's so much more that you don't see that you don't know. As for people thinking that we're just hooking up or that I'm trying to take advantage of her or that we're trying to go do drugs. She doesn't even really know what that stuff is. Like I mean obviously she's heard of it, but she's never seen it, she's never been around it. It's really easy to make a comment on someone's video when you have no idea what's really going on.

8 Daniel Returns, and More Interesting Factoids (Yay!)

Added: July 07, 2006

Description: Sorry about all the drama, but I was pretty mad and just posted that video. Anyways, Daniel is back, everything is okay and we decorate my room. Oh, and I talk about turtles and ants :)

Music: Shockshadow - Like a Sunrise (Bliss Remix)

Tags: LG15 danielbeast daniel room decorate dance funny stupid feynman einstein newton turtle ant physics teach hamster dude

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58zh4Lby8Qc

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, so as you can see, Daniel is here and everything is back to normal, tch, tch. Today, I'm gonna take a few things from this side of the room and move them to that side of the room. The decision came after many hours of consultation and careful reflection. Basically, (music starts: Shockshadow - Like a Sunrise (Bliss Remix)) what I decided is that this side of the room, that’s on camera, it needs to be a little spiffier, so, tch, tch. Ok, so I'm gonna tell you one of my favorite stories from "A Brief History of Time" by Stephan Hawking. Basically there is this scientist and he's giving a lecture and he's telling everyone how the Earth orbits the Sun and the Sun orbits a big group of stars called the galaxy and this old woman is sitting in the back of the room and she shoots up her hand and she says "Well, that's just rubbish! Everybody knows that the Earth is a dinner plate sitting on the back of a turtle." And the scientist says "Well then, what's the turtle standing on"? And the old woman, she thinks for a moment and then she says "Ah, you're very clever, young man, but, I'm afraid it's turtles all the way down". (music: Shockshadow - Like a Sunrise (Bliss Remix)) So, you don't like turtles. Let's talk about ants. This little fact comes from one of my favorite books called "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!” It basically consists of a bunch of random little stories from the life of one of the smartest Physicists ever, Richard Feynman. He's really smart. Like Einstein smart. Like Newton smart. Like Professor Calculus smart. Ok, so Feynman liked doing experiments whenever he didn't understand something, you know, rather than look it up. He believed it was better to figure something out for yourself. So he wanted to figure out how ants found food so he did all these little experiments where he set up piles of sugar and then he ferried ants around on a little piece of paper just to try and confuse them. And what he found out was that individually ants are really really stupid, but when they work together they can do amazing things. For instance, the group of ants could find the pile of sugar from clear across the room just by following an invisible chemical trail. Which for an ant is like sitting in a coffee shop in Los Angeles and sniffing out a Twinkie in Central Park. That’s really far. (snorts) Anyway, that’s all for today. Bye. (laughs) (music: Shockshadow - Like a Sunrise (Bliss Remix))

9 Proving Science Wrong!

Added: July 09, 2006

Description: Does science really have the answer to EVERYTHING? I don't think so, and here's PROOF! Enjoy :)

Category: Science & Technology

Tags: LG15 danielbeast bree daniel science evolution quantum mechanics brian greene string theory puppy staring contest stare

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQEBobE9XZs

Transcription:

Bree: So, today, we're gonna take a few basic scientific principals and prove them wrong. First up is the Uncertainty Principal. The Uncertainty Principal states that no one can truly observe the Universe in its present state because as soon as you look at it, it changes. Like now. Or now. Or now. Or now. Or now. So when Daniel comes over today and does absolutely nothing, I'm gonna stare at him until he does something. (music)
Daniel: Yes? What would you like?
Bree: So there you have it. I've done everything to try and make him move and as you can see, he hasn't. Looks like that Uncertainty Principal is a bucket of suds. Next time, the Tolstoy Principal. I hope you'll join me next time on an exciting installment of Proving Science Wrong! Ohh (music)

10 My Parents... Let Us Go Hiking!!!

Added: July 13, 2006

Description: Basically Daniel and I got to go hiking yesterday and he edited it into a cool summery video...yeah Summer!

Music: Brilliant Daze (Days Are Confused Mix) by Beat Gorilla and Lisa Debenedictis

http://ccmixter.org/media/files/beatgorilla/1838
http://www.lisadebenedictis.com/

Tags: LG15 Lonelygirl15 Bree Daniel Danielbeast hiking parents suck water outdoors genghiskhan squirrel fierce
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRO4JP81HPo

Transcription:

(music: Brilliant Daze (Days Are Confused Mix) by Beat Gorilla and Lisa Debenedictis)

11 Boy Problems...

Added: July 16, 2006

Description: I was teasing Daniel about the hiking video... and I guess you guys were right...

Tags: LG15 Danielbeast daniel sad problem weird like love girl guy hiking parents mad

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnYgQJud2Vk

Transcription:

Bree: aauuh, umm, ok. So a lot of you guys were commenting on the hiking video that we made, umm and I wa, I mean I was laughing at the fact that everybody was saying that he liked me and that asked if we were dating and if we liked each other and everything and so when Daniel was here I started teasing him about it and joking to him about it and he started acting kind of awkward like he wasn't really laughing as well like he just sort of, was just sitting there like huh. And I, I just asked him, I said "Well, do you"? Because the way he was acting, it was just not Daniel to me, I mean, yeah. And he didn't say anything for a really long time and then he just said that he did. I don't know what to say. Do you know what else is kind of awkward is that Daniel is probably watching this too. Hi Daniel. I never really thought of, uh, Daniel that way before. I just, I don't know, I never thought of it maybe that's silly of me but, yeah. I don't really know how my parents would react to this, I, I don't think I would tell them. I know that I won't tell them actually. If he likes me, I mean he does like me but it's gonna be weird. I hope it's not, but if it is then, then that's bad. I, I don't know. That's, that's that and that's awkward but...yeah.

12 Girl Problems...

Added: July 18, 2006

Description: I got 99 problems, but a Bree ain't 1... yeah, so that kinda says it...

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 danielbeast daniel boy problems angry lame weird awkward drama bree

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJjAZevn1n8

Transcription:

Daniel: Hey, umm, it's me. If you don't know who I am... good, I'd rather everyone not know who Bree was talking about in her Boy Troubles video. But there you go. I don't even know why she would say that. I, I'm not saying she's lying or anything... yeah I said it, whatever. She's irritating enough when she's throwing her little boa thing in my face or she's trying to catch me on camera... and whatever, I deal with that, I have fun editing it, because it's kind of funny, but then when you go doing stupid things like this... (imitates Bree) "Oh I don't know...he said that he likes me and I can't tell my parents..." Why can't you tell your parents? I don't know, she says that it's awkward, it's a lot more awkward now and I'll tell you that. I don't know... she doesn't think maybe. As much as she reads you'd think she'd be able to read up on what people should do and how they should act towards each other. I don't know. I don't want to talk to her for a little bit that’s, that's all I'm gonna say.

13 He Said, She Said

Added: July 20, 2006

Description: Daniel finally called me back! Things were said, treaties were struck, the Force is back in balance. We celebrated by making this video!

Music: Pitx - Good Morning (www.ccmixter.org)

Tags: LG15 daniel danielbeast happy relationship fun phone call girl boy turtle hamster

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AuKM7p3r-w

Transcription:

(Written out in the video)

Bree (LG): What are you doing?
Daniel (DB): Nothing.
LG: I probably shouldn't have posted that video.
DB: Yeah, that was kinda mean.
LG: But yours was really mean :(
(long pause)
DB: Yours was meaner.
LG: We're kinda stupid.
DB: Yeah... I'm sorry.
LG: I'm sorry too.
(awkward silence)
LG: What are you doing later?
DB: Nothing.
LG: Wanna make a video?
DB: About what?
LG: I dunno... This phone call?
DB: Wouldn't that be boring?
LG: Oh... Yeah.

14 My Lazy Eye (and P. Monkey gets Funky!)

Added: July 22, 2006

Description: So, after all the drama (which I apologize for... I know I shouldn't have posted, he shouldn't have posted, blah blah) I'm back to my normal stuff. Hope u like it :)

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast purple monkey funny lame hamster silly boa feather lazy eye parents problem

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZN-Wye4rDE

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, so I'm kind of in a blue mood again today and I want to tell you all about it but I can't, so, I'm gonna talk about my eyes. Basically, when I was three months old, it became very clear to my Mom and my Dad that my left eye had no real desire to enter into a working relationship with my right one. Some of you might call that lazy eye. So when I was four they gave me an eye patch. They also threw in this really cool bonus treatment where I got to put a monkey into a cage. Once a week we would go to the optometrist's office and there would be this big machine, and I would look into it with my left eye and I would see a monkey. Then I would look into it with my right eye and there would be a cage. My job would be to put the monkey in the cage, thus brining my left eye into agreement with my right eye. It's pretty cool, huh? Why am I telling you this? Because I'm having certain issues with my parents right now, which I can't talk about, so, I thought I would bore you with a metaphor instead. My parents are unable to see things from my point of view no matter how much I try and explain it to them. I learned how to see the world from a completely different point of view when I was four. So why is it so hard for them? (music: Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous Girl)

15 Proving Science Wrong... with Lonelybeast and Danielgirl15

Added: July 26, 2006

Description: We LOVED your spoofs (okay, not ALL of them), so we thought we should do one of our own. Hope you like it! It took FOREVER to make one where Daniel wasn't laughing!!!

Music was submitted by a fan! Yay!

Mauf - The Truth
www.mauf.at

Tags: LG15 danielbeast daniel lonelygirl15 spoof funny humor platypus silly weird mauf pink boa dance

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MhzPBagaNY

Transcription:

Lonelybeast: I will be teaching today. Hi guys! Welcome to another exciting installment of Proving Science Wrong. This is episode number five thousand one hundred twenty two point four. And as you can see, Daniels still on the bed. Daniel... (mouths) he doesn't talk. Today we're gonna learn about the Cornwalis Effect. Isn't that cool?
Bree: Actually it's the Coriolis Effect
Lonelybeast: The Cornwalis Effect is basically when you flush a toilet water goes down in one direction in the Northern Hemisphere and goes the other way in the Southern Hemisphere.
Bree: Actually that’s a common misconception. The Coriolis Effect has nothing to do with water going down toilets.
Lonelybeast: Pretty amazing, huh?
Danielgirl15: Coriolis.
Bree: Co-re-olis. Coriolis.
Lonelybeast: The Corn, the Cornwallis Effect is basically something that makes hurricanes spin in their spiral if you ever watch it on TV you can see it you know it's that big cloudy thing on the Weather Channel.
Bree: Co-re-olis. Co-re-olis. Coriolis. Coriolis. (music) Pwwwwwbb

16 The Tolstoy Principle (and Dad "talks" to Daniel)

Added: July 29, 2006

Description: We made another proving science wrong, this time about the Tolstoy Principle (from Jared Diamond's great book... Guns, Germs, and Steel)... and my Dad decided to be annoying and have a "talk" with Daniel. Whatever :(

Music: The Matthew Show - Office Suite Part I

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast tolstoy jared diamond bree lame pelican science wrong dude uhh yeah dad parents

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06_mNdOrxkc

Transcription:

(Note on screen) Dad almost caught me! (Good thing he doesn't know a webcam from a hole in the ground) K... Back to the video!
Bree: Today for our installment of Proving Science Wrong our topic is gonna be The Tolstoy Principle. Jared Diamond came up with this one. The Tolstoy Principle basically states that domesticable animals are all alike. (on screen: Daniel and Dad left to "talk") But every undomesticable animal is undomesticable in its own way. Tongue twister. Horses and cows are pretty domesticable animals right? (Reading from book) "Horses and cows provide their owners with meat, milk products, fertilizer, land transport, (on screen: They're still talking...) leather, military assault vehicles, plow traction...as well as the germs that killed previously unexposed peoples". Daniel, do you think you're more like a horse or a cow? So, since Daniels being uncooperative, looks like we're gonna have to disprove this one on our own. Used for leather... well I would never wear Daniel, but I guess he'd make a good throw rug. Military assault vehicles... well I've never ridden Daniel into battle. So there you have it, The Tolstoy Principle, proven irrefutably wrong. (looks at Daniel) Now here we have a clearly very domesticated animal and yet he's incapable of performing any of the previously mentioned tasks.
Daniel: Who said?
Bree: If you're keeping count, that's Bree two. Science none.

17 Daniel The Neanderthal

Added: August 03, 2006

Description: Basically I test Daniel on what kind of a caveman he would have made... "descended from hunter gatherers" pshaw!

Music: Grant Schindler - Remain (Remixed by McJackinthebox)

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast fish proving science wrong monkey ape man evolution neaderthal silly aphid nuts

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zaNwg3LNRc

Transcription:

Bree: Welcome to another installment of Proving Science Wrong. Today we're gonna dispel the commonly held but extremely silly notion that modern man descended from tribes of hunter-gatherers. Here at Proving Science Wrong we're all about asking the tough questions, so as you watch these events unfold, ask yourself, how good of a caveman would you have been? Here we have a pretty attractive dinner to a Neanderthal. We have our fresh fish from a mountain stream, and we have some nuts begging to be mashed into a delicious hunter-gatherer breakfast cereal, and we have bananas, because that's all they had at the supermarket. Now we're gonna see if we can prepare this meal using only the tools that Neanderthals would have had. (music) So far, Daniel would make a lousy caveman. He hasn't even really cut the fish. He just kind of mashed it up.
Daniel: Bree, this is disgusting...
Bree: (to Daniel) Shhh... (to us) Caveman didn't have the tool of language. (music) I think, judging from these fish, Daniel wouldn't have made it as a caveman, but I could've. That's all we have today for Proving Science Wrong.

18 What Did Daniel and Dad Talk About?

Added: August 06, 2006

Description: Basically I chase Daniel around with the camera and try to get him to tell me what he talked to my dad about. Oooooh and a little Purple Monkey :)

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast purple monkey dad bree funny silly penguin annoying bug hang glider

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXsceZYCag0

Transcription:

Bree: So today I decided that I was gonna find out what Daniel and my Dad talked about. Just watch it. It was funny.
Daniel: Is it on?
Bree: Yes.
Daniel: It's on. (Bree laughs) Forever having that thing on.
Bree: Well, I wanted to ask you a question.
Daniel: Well, I wanted to ask you a question.
Bree: No, I really do.
Daniel: No, I really do.
Bree: No, Shhh. What did my Dad ask you?
Daniel: Nothing.
Bree: Yes, he did ask you something.
Daniel: No, not really.
Bree: Something, tell me. Why?
Daniel: He didn't really ask anything.
Bree: Daniel's a liar. I'm all about asking the tough questions. Did he ask you...
Daniel: He didn't ask me anything.
Bree: Yes, he asked you something.
Daniel: No he didn't. Stop. He asked me why it smells in here.
Bree: It doesn't smell... what does it smell like?
Daniel: It smells, I think the fish is still all over...
Bree: Ewww.
Daniel: Stinks. Oh well, who knows...
Bree: Did he ask you... wha, what did he ask you? I wanna know... What did my Dad ask you?
Daniel: Well I was saying, he didn't say anything.
Bree: Yes he did. Oh, you just talked for like a half hour...
Daniel: Burn... owww! (Bree laughs) It's hot...
Bree: Gosh, Daniel, what were you thinking? Daniel's a liar. Did he...
Daniel: This thing smells good...
Bree: ...ask, did he ask you...
Daniel: It better smell good...
Bree: Did he ask you if...
Daniel: ...cause it stinks in here.
Bree: Did he ask you if you... Stop no no.
Daniel: What?
Bree: Stop. Stop!
Daniel: What's wrong?
Bree: Hmm?
Daniel: What's wrong?
Bree: Nothing
Daniel: Why'd you care if I light that?
Bree: No don't because I'm...
Daniel: Is it a special...
Bree: ...you're not, don't.
Daniel: You're weird.
Bree: Did he ask you if you liked me?
Daniel: Oh, shut up... He did not say any, anything.
Bree: I put this up, but I don't know how I feel about it right now. It's kind of growing on me. Teddy looks like he's flying.
Daniel: Yeah, it's what I was gonna say. It looks like a hang-glider or something.
Bree: He likes it. So, Daniel, we all want to know...
Daniel: It's a purple monkey want's to
Bree: Stop. What did he ask?
Bree: Something?
Daniel: Huh?
Bree: Something?
Bree: Please...
Daniel: He goes, "Uhh Daniel come here. Bree smell like cheese". That's what he said, swear.
Bree: (laughs) I wish you weren't a liar...
Daniel: Stop, turn it off, stop.
Bree: Ok that's enough. No more. But he's gonna tell me. I'm gonna make him tell me. Maybe Purple Monkey heard. Did you hear? (PM shakes head) You're a liar too!

19 What Bree's Dad Said...

Added: August 08, 2006

Description: You guys are pretty annoying with the comments and messages so I decided to set the record straight. And NO he didn't talk to me about my "intentions"...

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast talk bree dad religion summer camp counselor whatever

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmxmmd6n2ZQ

Transcription:

Daniel: Ok, so a lot of you guys are asking about the whole talk I had with Bree's Dad. You know it's her business so I wasn't gonna really say anything, but, to be honest with you its kind of irritating so... Her Dad invited me back to this summer camp. It sucks. It's so weird. Bree's really into it, she's like a counselor, she's been a counselor now for a couple of years I think. I haven't really been to too many summer camps but I'm guessing sports summer camps, you know, you learn about sports. This one, they learn about their religion. He invited me because he wants me to film this little play they do at the end of the year which is not what I want to do. I didn't really want to and that's when her Dad's all "Well maybe we can't have you coming over anymore." I'm givin him all the excuses possible that I can to get out of it, cause it's lame, and to be honest with you, I'm not gonna do it.

20 Me, Religion, and Daniel :(

Added: August 10, 2006

Description: Daniel and I talked, and he's being a weirdo about this whole "camp" thing and my dad asking him to film our play. So, I decided that I needed to tell my side of the story.

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast religion freedom parents camp bree lame peanuts

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BTwJ-QPMao

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, so in my last video I was asking Daniel what him and my Dad talked about and he wouldn't tell me. Now he's posted this video and he's told everybody what him and my Dad talked about, but he couldn't just tell me. He portrayed it in a really weird way, and he just made it seem weird and not at all how it is. Yeah it's a religious camp and we, we learn a little bit about religion and we do fun activities. All my Dad asked him was if he would film the play that we do at the end of the summer camp. Last year Daniel had a lot of fun, or at least I thought that Daniel had a lot of fun, and for him to say that it made him feel uncomfortable, well, that's just Daniel. Daniel is uncomfortable. It's not like anybody just like came up to him and tried to recruit him or change him or make his beliefs any different, it's, that's not what we do. Sometimes I just feel like he doesn't respect my beliefs, and I feel like everybody should respect other peoples beliefs, especially your friend, like Daniel.

21 I Probably Shouldn't Post This...

Added: August 15, 2006

Description: Today was really crummy because Daniel came over and we were supposed to work through our problems, but instead we got in a big fight. It sucked. I'm still mad... urrrghgh!

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast fight parents religion llama argue mad girl weird bree chipmunk
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rafpJ7DzqQ4

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, so I invited Daniel over to talk about a few things, um, basically I think that the video he posted was really mean and the video I posted was really mean and we just need to figure some things out so that we can still be friends. So, anyway he will be here soon. Why are you being weird like that?
Daniel: I'm not being weird like anything
Bree: Yes you are you're being... Daniel
Daniel: Seriously, what’s going on, I don't get it.
Bree: You just posted a video basically saying that what I believe in is really weird...
Daniel: I didn't pos, I mean I did post a video...
Bree: Yeah, you did
Daniel: ...but I mean. Does this have to be on? Yes we are talking
Bree: Yes we are talking
Daniel: We're talking with the stupid camera on
Bree: The things that bothered you about it and why it's now becoming a huge problem in our friendship
Daniel: It's not a huge problem
Bree: Yes it is
Daniel: I don't, I don't consider any of this a huge problem
Bree: Well, I do... because you...
Daniel: Ok, that was just a response, it was just for other people, it was just irritated, it's not...
Bree: For other people, but you couldn't even tell me? You couldn’t call me and tell me "look Bree I..."
Daniel: I'm not I wasn't trying ta...
Bree: The whole world has seen everything already
Daniel: Ok, so it doesn't matter, can you turn it off anyways
Bree: It...
Daniel: If not
Bree: You were posting videos and telling people that it's weird, that my, basically saying that my Dad is a jerk and that you don't like him anyway
Daniel: It wasn't cool, when he... You always want the camera on; I'll put the camera on. Go for it, talk. Why all of a sudden do you not want to talk?
Bree: Because...
Daniel: A second ago, two seconds ago you wanted me to talk to you
Bree: It something that I believe in and why is it such a big deal to you?
Daniel: Whatever.
Bree: It's my religion...
Daniel: Ok...
Bree: ...it's my beliefs, there’s a million fucking different religions in the world.

22 Mysteries of My Past... REVEALED!

Added: August 18, 2006

Description: Daniel is giving me the silent treatment right now, and I was bored and didn't have much to talk about, so I just talk about places I have lived. I did all the editing myself and even used some tricky speeded up stuff (Yay!).

Music: Beat Gorilla - Razor Sharp (Hyper Hood Mix)

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 danielbeast daniel travel australia new zealand england nottinghamshire tuck friar weird suck lame
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nBkJoFO2aM

Transcription:

Bree: I'm reporting live from my bedroom. So, I don't really have a lot to talk about, but I decided that I would talk about my travels. I was born in America and then I moved to New Zealand when I was eight. You know what was pretty cool, all around. I lived in this, umm, little commune which was next to a really small town, it was fun. I tried to go to public school in New Zealand but it didn't really work out so well. There was this one classroom where we had a door in the front and a door in the back and the kids would go in and out of the back door just as they pleased, so, when my parents found out about that, they took me out of school and put me in home school again. When I was ten we visited the Northern Territory of Australia. The coolest thing about the Northern Territory is the wet, or as Australians say it, the wheet. Isn't that funny, hee. One night when I was asleep, my Dad came and woke me up and I was really tired so I didn't want to get up, but he said that that it was really interesting and I had to come. I remember clinging to my Dads shoulders and we were tromping up this hill and all the people from the farms behind us were coming up with us and everybody was saying shh, shh, and it was really really exciting and my Dad told me something really incredible was going to happen. Nobody's allowed to talk because you'll get in trouble. There's these big black storm clouds above you. You're waiting and everybody is completely silent suddenly it just starts pouring down with rain, with like big thick droplets of rain, really amazing. And then, when I was twelve, we moved to England. So when I first heard we were moving to Nottinghamshire, I was kind of excited, you know Robin Hood, Merry men, outlaws, I thought it would only be a matter of time before we started having fun. The only friend I made the entire time was a dog. They have a Robin Hood museum. If you ever take their little tram tour, watch out for Friar Tuck, he kind of like jumps out at you. So we lived in England for two years and then we moved to America and that’s about it. (music)

23 A Peace Offering (and P. Monkey Boogies)

Added: August 20, 2006

Description: Daniel and I still aren't talking so I did a little reading to decide how to solve this problem. I figured I should make a peace offering. I did all the editing (duh) and I'm getting better at the speeded up stuff. Hope u like!

Music: All Ok - Something For Rockets

http://www.myspace.com/somethingforrockets

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast purple monkey dance funny peace offering native american weird kiwi odd
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7oSpnXd5GY

Transcription:

Bree: I was really depressed when I got out of bed this morning. I'm filming alone again today because Daniel and I still aren't talking. Daniel's my only friend other than my stuffed animals and let's just say; not speaking to your only friend really sucks. I guess this whole putting personal videos up on the internet thing, wasn't such a good idea. I read some of your guy’s comments and that really cheered me up. A lot of you think that Daniel and I should reconcile. I completely agree with you. So I've decided to make a peace offering, but not just any peace offering, I'm gonna do my research first. (music) Ok, so this is interesting the ? K'iche' alu ? Indians from Central America used to burn a monkey as a peace offering. Ok, that’s not gonna work. (music) Ok, so when the pilgrims first came to the new world they made a peace offering of sorts to the Native Americans. They made a huge feast and everyone was invited. So that’s it, Daniel. P-Monkey and I will cook you a great big feast and then everything will be back to normal. (music) On second thoughts, I'm a really lousy cook, and I don't know how much help our primate friend would be. Will an Olive branch do? (music)

24 To Hell With Bree's Dad (yeah!)

Added: August 24, 2006

Description: I'm headed out the door right now, but I wanted to put up this video first. I haven't talked to Bree since our fight but I decided to go to her play tonight. She's gonna be totally surprised because she doesn't know I'm coming.

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast play summer camp counselor religion night edit video bree father sucks

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0k_khs02Dw

Transcription:

Daniel: Ok, so I'm filming this real quick, I'm gonna edit it and then I'm out the door. I'm goin to Bree's play. In fact I'm probably already there. I've been thinking about the situation a lot over the last week and I'm not going because of Bree's Dad and I'm definitely not gonna film it. I'm going for Bree. I saw her last video and I thought it was just really cool how she went to so much trouble for me. We haven't even spoken since our last fight and she doesn't know that I'm coming to the play. Well I think that it's gonna be a really big surprise. In fact, all of you know before she does. Anyway, our friendship's worth a lot more... its worth a lot more to me than her Dad's bullshit.

25 I'm Really, Really, Really Excited!

Added: August 25, 2006

Description: Daniel came to my play last night and you all knew before I did! Anyways it was so sweet of him to do that and I'm really happy, and I just HAD to post this video and show you guys :)

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast excited happy play summer camp dad weird aphid silly
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ87kBN0Nhk

Transcription:

Bree: You knew before I knew! How did you know first? That's not fair. As you already know Daniel came to my summer camp play last night and I was really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really excited. The whole night I was trying not to look at anyone in the crowd because I thought it would throw me off. Then towards the end I hadn't flubbed a single line and I got to this part where my character was having an argument with her teacher and just to the right of his head about six rows back I saw Daniel smiling at me and I completely forgot my line. It's probably the nicest thing that anybody’s ever done for me. Including my parents. Anyway, after the play, I had stay and change out of my costume and talk to my parent’s friends and stuff and Daniel waited for me for a whole hour. It was really nice. And then we went and got milkshakes. So, I guess that's kind of it for our, our little feud. Uhh, we've already made plans to go on a hiking trip this weekend and I'm really really excited about that. I'm not really sure where we're going yet, but I'm sure it'll be fun. Bye.

26 Swimming!

Added: August 29, 2006

Description: We went up to the river and I went swimming. Daniel was LAME and didn't want to go in the water... but... well you'll see!

Music: The Jane Doe's - Junkie

http://www.myspace.com/thejanedoes

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast safari hat swim water river hike langosta mercury phylum
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q_y0HdJ4x8

Transcription:

Bree: I've been promised swimming and when I've been promised swimming, nothing better get in my way. Daniel, when are we gonna get there? Are we there yet, are we there yet? Where even are we? He's probably not taking me swimming at all, he's probably taking me to the woods to hack me into little pieces and eat me. I forgot my hat.
Daniel: Why did you wear flip flops? Why didn't you wear your hiking boots?
Bree: Skeeter hunting.
(music)
Bree: Mosquito hunting consists of walking along a creek and looking for those little water beetles that skit along the surface and then bashing their brains out when you find them.
Daniel: What do you bash their brains out with?
Bree: Flip flops
(music)
Bree: Daniel got in the water. (giggles) Whatever happened to that girl Cassie?
Daniel: Who?
Bree: That girl, she was in your class. You know?
Daniel: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
(music)
Daniel: So this is Skeetering?
Bree: (titters) Good name for it.
Daniel: You like that?
Bree: It's like skeeter hunting 2.0
(music)
Bree: Did she graduate?
Daniel: Who?
Bree: Cassie
Daniel: Who is this girl?
Bree: She was in your class
(music)
Bree: ... PE together.
Daniel: What'd she look like?
Bree: I don't remember.
Daniel: Why would you even bring it...?
Bree: I don't know what I'm... alright, just forget about it. I don't know, we used to just walk around the track together. 'Cause everybody was so mean to her. You know? Do you want to go?
(music)
Bree: It's nice and cold and refre

27 Bree The Cookie Monster

Added: August 31, 2006

Description: So everyone knows I'm not a great cook. But since so many people sent me recipes - most of which were COOKIES - I couldn't resist a bake off!!

Music: Nothin' Pretty by New Professionals

http://new-professionals.com/

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast cookies bake contest peanut butter purple monkey ocelot
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn9J2K4UMR8

Transcription:

Bree: Hi guys, so in response to my peace offering video umm, a lot of you sent me in recipes to bake. etoilefrancais said that I should make crepes. stevexcraig said that I should make chocolate chip cookies (slurp) I've chosen four of the most interesting looking recipes and with the assistance of Daniel and chef Purple Monkey we're gonna have a cookie contest. (music) Ok, so our first recipe is a pretty solid entry into the sugar cookie category. Pretty good hmmummumm. (PM holds up a 10) Ok, our judge is a little eager there. This came from someone in Scotland. (laughs)
Daniel: That's horrible.
Bree: This one claims to be the worlds best chocolate chip cookie. (music) (PM holds up a 12) It's only a one to ten scale! Wow, this last cookie is called the Super Spicy Peanut Butter Surprise. The secret ingredient is cayenne pepper. (PM holds up an 06) Thank you for joining us for our first ever cookie contest. Sorry our judge was a little bit erratic. We'll find a better one next time. Bye.

28 A Change In My Life

Added: September 03, 2006

Description: Today my parents told me some interesting news. I generally don't talk about my religion, but I wanted to share this with you guys.

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 religion ceremony bar mitzvah confirmation parents honor lepton
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z23kVxwvzxM

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, so most of you already know that I'm religious. The reason that I don't talk about my beliefs is I take them very seriously, and I think that if I were to tell you about them that some of you would be very disrespectful. Not all of you, but, some of you. So today I got some really cool news from my parents. I've been chosen to participate in a ceremony. The ceremony is a really big deal in my religion. They only have them once in a really long while and it's very, very difficult to attend. My parents won't even be allowed to come. It's a big honor and it's gonna take a lot of preparation. There’s a bunch of stuff that I'm gonna have to memorize, and I'm really bad at memorizing, so... that should be fun. There's also gonna be some special exercises that I'm gonna have to learn. I don't really know how they work, but, my Mom said she would help me with them. I have to go on a diet. This I'm definitely not looking forward to. Other than that it's basically like preparing for a bar mitzvah or a conformation, so yeah.

29 Poor Pluto

Added: September 05, 2006

Description: Pluto isn't a planet? I had to make a video about that! I can really understand not fitting in...

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 pluto planet orbit galaxy school home mean teacher cephalopod
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w0hpyNenjM

Transcription:

Bree: For today’s Proving Science Wrong I turned Daniel into a pair of scissors. I just decided I needed scissors more than I needed someone reading a magazine on my bed. Remember these? Well it's time to snip off Pluto. Being half the size of Antarctica just couldnt've helped. And then there was the question of all that unorthodox orbiting. (sped up audio) “Around here we orbit the sun in a perfect circle, Or we don’t orbit at all.” Pluto is no longer a planet. Ceres, Zena, UB313. These are Pluto's new friends. Do they sound like the kids that you want to eat lunch with? No way. So today instead of Proving Science Wrong we're gonna help Pluto adjust to it's new peer group. First thing you're gonna have to learn to deal with... rings. I know a couple of your old friends had 'em... Saturn, Jupiter... but you're gonna have to accept that these new friends of yours... don't ... have ... rings. As you probably know, I've been home schooled most of my life, and then I went to High School. During my first week there I had this teacher that I really liked and he was really into stars and I love stars, so I asked a lot of questions. So pretty soon kids started saying that I thought I was so smart or something and I told myself that I didn't care and then they started saying that I was from a star. I kept asking questions. So finally they stopped calling me stargirl and they stopped saying that I thought that I was smart and instead they started saying that I was doing something with my teacher. And that's when I stopped asking questions about stars.

30 I Want to Take Bree to a Party!

Added: September 07, 2006

Description: She's never been to one, so I think it's about time that she leave her house and have fun.

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast party parents strict fun house leave

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muQCtlnf_Jc

Transcription:

Daniel: Ok. I just watched Bree's latest video. Yeah, I met Bree around the time that everybody was teasing her and I honestly don't remember it being that big of a deal. I think kids were just having some fun with her. She takes things really seriously and she's really smart, so of course people were gonna make fun of her. I mean, here's this girl, she's better looking then you are, she's smarter then you are, and she's asking all these questions that you don't even understand. And she doesn't care what you think about her. And Bree didn't. For a while she didn't care what anybody thought. Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is because I want Bree to come to a party. She's never been to a party and a lot of the people that made fun of her back then, they're gonna be there, and I guarantee you they don't even care. I just think Bree holds all this stuff a lot more than most people. I think she thinks these people hate her or something. It's a party and it's gonna be fun. Anyway Bree, if you're watching this, the party's Saturday night and I promise to have you back by twelve so your Dad doesn't turn into a pumpkin.

31 Should I Or Shouldn't I?

Added: September 08, 2006

Description: Daniel invited me to a party, and my Dad said I couldn't go... but I'm thinking of going anyway...

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast party dad mom go ceremony practice sable

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NmQx5mrgTY

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, so I'm a little annoyed and for once it's not Daniel. Daniel invited me to this party on Saturday and I want to go. I've never been to a party before, and I think that Daniel's right. Sometimes I take things too seriously. I asked my Dad if I could go, and I said that Daniel would take me and that we'd be home really early and he said no. The reason he said I couldn't go was because I still had too much preparing to do. I prepare all day. I do exercises, I memorize passages, I'm learning a language that no one has spoken in like... And when I brought that up my Dad said that this was a huge honor and that if I didn't want to do it then... My Mom's here... (unintelligible talking from outside room) They're talking... (unintelligible talking from outside room - Dad says "I'm not hungry" Mom says something like "I heated it up") My Mom usually takes my side. I'm gonna go try again. Ok, so that was an exercise in futility. For once my Mom sided with my Dad. I have to admit that I'm kind of thinking about going to that party anyway. I just feel like Daniel kind of went out of his way to come to my play after all that stuff that my Dad said. I feel like it's the least I could do. Ok, I gotta to go to bed now. Goodnight.

32 I'm Going to the Party!

Added: September 09, 2006

Description: Yep, I'm going :)

Music: Mercurial Girl by Five Star Fall

http://www.myspace.com/5starfall

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast party dad mom going campylobacter tree climb

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz_THY064_w

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, I'm gonna talk kind of quiet because I decided to go to that party with Daniel. In about an hour Daniels gonna be here. I told him to park on the street and then call once and hang up. I'm gonna climb out that window. Don't worry, it's really easy. There's a tree and I'm an excellent climber. And then Daniels gonna take me to the party. The only thing is, I've never done anything against my Dad's wishes, and I kinda feel like the sky's gonna fall on my head. (music) And in the end, my Mom sided with my Dad so, technically, I'm going against both their wishes. I think my Mom will side with me. If I get caught. Anyway, I'm excited. I've never been to a party before. (music) I made Daniel swear that he cannot make a video about me at this party no matter what happens. That was the agreement. Ok, I've got to go now. Bye.

33 House Arrest

Added: September 10, 2006

Description: Big surprise, my dad was waiting up for me when I got home...

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast dad grounded house arrest lemons lemonade sad

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtH7DTu-DgI

Transcription:

Bree: Hi. So, I'm up here in my room again because I'm grounded. That's a juicer. For juicing things. Anyway, to make a long story short when I got home last night my Dad was waiting up for me. He said I couldn't leave the house for two weeks. But you know what? I don't care anymore. Because you know what you do when life gives you lemons? (music: unknown)You make lemonade. So, I got to meet a lot of Daniels other friends at that party. They asked me a lot of questions. It was kind of like they thought I was his girlfriend or something (music: unknown) I really liked this girl Andrea and her boyfriend Paul; they were really nice, umm. They invited us to come out with them again tomorrow night. I said that we'd come if we weren't busy Proving Science Wrong, and I think I'm gonna go. Even if it means sneaking out again. (music: unknown) I guess I just realized at the party that maybe there's some things that I've been missing out on, just by always listening to what my parents say. So, from now on if they're not gonna say yes and it's something that I wanna do, I know where the tree is, I know how to climb up and down it and I know what time they go to bed. I'm still going to do preparations for the ceremony, I still believe what I believe and I just don't see the problem with going out with Daniel a little more and having fun with his friends, because they're really cool. (music: unknown)

34 In The Park

Added: September 13, 2006

Description: Daniel and I went to park...

Music: All I Want to Do by Jude

http://www.judemusic.com/

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast park bowling trees dark fun aye-aye

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHtxWkeVD-I

Transcription:

Daniel: So, I'm supposed to meet Bree on the swing set right over there. We're going bowling, she's late. I saw the whole, uhh, lemons thing and uh, well... So her Dad banned me from the house, permanently. That's fine, whatever. I don't care. There she is. She made me wait, so, I'm gonna make her wait. Ok, what's she doing? It's just about ten o'clock right now and she usually... wait... ok, never mind. Forget it. (music) We should go.
Bree: Where are we going?
Daniel: Bowling.
Bree: Why don't we just stay here?
Daniel: Paul and Andrea are waitin’ for us.
Bree: Well, how 'bout they come here? Slides and swings, sand and a jungle gym... please? Little dizzy.
Daniel: What are you looking for?
Bree: Daniel, do you have to film everything?
Daniel: What is that? Is your Dad making you take that?
Bree: unnunn
Daniel: Iron pills?
Bree: Yes, can we go?

35 What's A Date?

Added: September 15, 2006

Description: Um, Daniel wanted to know if the other night in the park was a date... I consult P. Monkey (he's good for that).

Music: Don't Be Like The Sun by Lemon Demon

http://www.lemondemon.com/

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 purple monkey tachyon date guilty sneak parents suck

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2YMux3PCL4

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, so, I had a really good time bowling the other night except for the fact that I had to lie to my parents again. Bowling is like having a really heavy puppet on your hand. I'm back to school, home school. I've got to get some schoolwork done so I'm gonna make this quick. Basically, Daniel wants to know if that was a date that we went on the other night. I've never been on a date. I don't think I would know a date if it came and bit me. Since Dad banned Daniel from the house, this is our only way of communicating. It sucks. I don't like lying to my parents, but, right now I feel like they kind of deserve it. I told Daniel I'd go out with him again tomorrow night without my parent’s permission, but, I don't know. (music) (to PM) What do you think I should do? (music) Ok, I'm really bored.

36 My First Kiss

Added: September 18, 2006

Description: What is the deal with kissing? It's really quite weird when you think about it...

Music: Hooray for Love by David Baerwald

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast kiss first saliva scimitar spit weird

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd15ku_BVR0

Transcription:

Bree: So what is the deal with kissing? I don't know about you but I pretty much spend all day trying to avoid other peoples spit. Why do people think it feels good? How did an act once thought to be tawdry and lascivious become socially acceptable? Anyway, I thought I'd jump on the old internet and see what I could find. (music) Turns out sixty six percent of kissers turn their head to the right in the seconds preceding a kiss. The slang term for this is "going in for the kill." puuww, puuww, puuww, puuww... So, you're probably wondering why I'm so stuck on kissing today. I really don't want to tell you, but, Saturday night I went to a party with Daniel and he kissed me. You're still here. Go away. This is embarrassing. Ok, so there, fine, you know, he kissed me. Big deal. I would have wanted to know about this turning your head to the right thing before this happened. Then it would have made things a little bit more pleasant. (music) So I went to this website that talks about different kinds of kisses, because I wanted to find out what kind of kiss that Daniel gave me. French kiss, The Liposuction, The Vacuum kiss. Now I'm gonna demonstrate a common but deadly tactic known as the yawn technique. Let's pretend for the moment that Thor here is a poor unsuspecting girl bear and I'm a not so poor and not so unsuspecting boy bear with questionable motives. (music) As you can see, poor Thor was caught completely unaware by my sudden unwanted advance, there was nothing he could do. Girls, beware of the yawn technique. So this changes some things.

37 Learning To Drive

Added: September 20, 2006

Description: Daniel took me out and taught me how to drive.

Music: Shug's Theme by Scott Bomar

http://www.electraphonicrecording.com/

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast drive fight argument Denderah

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVg8gnikjJQ

Transcription:

Bree: So the other night Daniels friend said that I should go and get my drivers license. Obviously my parents would never hear for it, so Daniel said that he would teach me how to drive. Hey.
Daniel: Hey, What's up?
Bree: You locked me out.
Daniel: Oh, sorry.
Bree: So are you excited to teach me how to drive?
Daniel: Uh, no. Not really.
Bree: Are you scared?
Daniel: More afraid of your Dad, actually. (music)
Bree: Which one's the brake?
Daniel: Oh my god. On the left. That’s right... that’s for the uhh...
Bree: eennh
Daniel: There you go. Ok, put it in D.
Bree: D?
Daniel: Yeah.
Bree: Does D stand for Daniel?
Daniel: Easy, easy, oh my g...
Bree: It's going too fast.
Daniel: No, trust me; this car doesn't go too fast.
Bree: The steering wheel's broken
Daniel: Your foot's broken. You just ran a red light.
Bree: I thought you're supposed to go; you can go right on red
Daniel: Yeah, you can, but you're supposed to stop first. Ok, so I succeeded in pissing Bree off again and I don't even know why. I don't know what the hells goin' on. There she is over there. Why won't you even talk to me about it?
Bree: Because you don't understand.
Daniel: What's there to understand? You don, you don't even know what you're doing.
Bree: Yes I do.
Daniel: What are you talking about? If I was you and I was working as hard as you are right now, I'd want to know what it was all for.
Bree: I do. It's a huge honor for me. I mean what if I should...
Daniel: What are you talking...?
Bree: ... ???
Daniel: Don't you think it's weird that they're not even telling you about this whole thing?
Bree: No, I don't think it's weird, they don't know, ok?
Daniel: Wha, whadya, what do you mean they don't have any...
Bree: They're not; they're not Order of Denderah, ok?
Daniel: Order of what? What?
Bree: I just wanna go home. Just take me home.
Daniel: Just come back... come back here.

38 The Equinox

Added: September 22, 2006

Description: Yup, that's right I'm going to an Equinox celebration with my parents. Very exciting :)

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 equinox daniel danielbeast bibliomancy dad mom chartreuse ceremony religion celebration

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEz0lOecgvU

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, so there's something cool that I'm gonna tell you. But I have to study first. You know how I said that I had to learn a language for the ceremony that's coming up? P-Monkey and Thor have decided to help me by holding up flash cards (music: ) Ok, so this weekend my family's attending the Fall Equinox celebration. The Fall Equinox is my favorite celebration of the year. This is the last thing I'll be attending with my parents before the ceremony I'm preparing for. Umm, what else, oh, my Dad is doing the Bibliomancy, but he always does it. Everybody always tries to guess what the Bibliomancy is going to be and then there's a whole debate about it and then the book goes up onto its spine and it happens. And it turns out all the guesses were wrong. Daniel, umm, I won't be able to go out with you this weekend. I know that you had a special dinner planned and I'm really sorry about it, I've been sneaking out a lot lately and I can't miss the Equinox. I hope you understand. Please don't make it an issue. Bye.

39 How Could You?

Added: September 23, 2006

Description: I can't believe you would do this to me...

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 danielbeast daniel pissed how could you do that to me ???

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn1cYPF1LyE

Transcription:

Daniel: I didn't think you would be capable of doing this. I had a special dinner planned. You're gonna blow me off. I just. And you say you've been sneaking out a lot? You're sixteen. What sixteen year old hasn't snuck out of the house once or twice to do something their parents told them they couldn't do? If it's that big of a deal, you know what? Don't do it. Before you put on your robes... meet me at the park. Tell your parents you're gonna...I don't know. Ok?

Last edited by _______ on Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
_______
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Last one got cut off! Reply with quote

40 My Difficult Decision

Added: September 25, 2006

Description: Well, this is really sad but I don't know what else I can do.

Tags: LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast sad bastirma parents ceremony lame

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwJN_

Transcription:

Bree: Ok, so, I have completely alienated my only friend. I snuck out again and I met Daniel in the park, just like he asked and he didn't even give me a chance to explain, he just started yelling at me. I told him that I was sorry and that I never meant to hurt him, but, going with my parents is really important, especially since they're not going to be at the ceremony. And he flipped out. He said that my religion was getting in the way of our whatever it is, and he told me that I had to choose between him or my religion. There's no choice. I've been religious my whole life and I've known Daniel for two years. I was so upset when I got home that my parents knew that I’d snuck out. I told them everything. They said that I had violated my purity bond and that I shouldn't be allowed to do the ceremony. I don't think that I'll ever talk to Daniel again. Now I've got to completely focus on my preparations... I don't want to let my parents down. I think that this will be my last video blog. Anyway... bye.

Thanks to kalli182 for help with the music.
Thanks to PushedButton for the sped up audio transcriptions.
I have a serious headache.

Last edited by _______ on Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: yay! Reply with quote

Thank you so much... I missed a few parts due to my not-so-great-english-skillz + Bree talks funny
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! thankyou so much. You must be tired.
Lady`Sapphire
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the transcripts. My computer's audio is cruddy, and I've been trying to find transcriptions of the videos. That was awesome. Thanks.
Merry
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a transcript for the new video that's been released on Revver, "My Helper"

Summary: So, I got bored and decided to post a new video. I'm pretty excited because I have a new friend helping me out!

I said that I wasn't gonna make another video blog,
but i got really bored. At the Equinox festival, my parents
were talking to some of their friends about all of the
problems that i've been having, and their friend said
that I should talk to this person. She's kind of like a counseller.
She knows all about the pressures of the ceremony, and wants
to help. I love having a friend who's a girl. For some reason,
I've always gotten along better with boys. I don't know why.
The only girl i've ever really been friends with was Cassie.
She used to come over but... the whole religion thing kind of freaked
her out... and once I went back to home school she stopped calling
me. So, about Daniel. There's a story about a farmer who had two oxen.
One of the oxen was stronger then the other. When the farmer yolked them
both to the cart, and cracked the whip, the cart went around in a circle.
*Circus music, cart being pushed by Bree in circles with two of her toys in front*
This is sort of how I see my relationship with Daniel, because, we believe
in very different things and... we kept having the same argument over and over
again. And it never got us anywhere. I understand now that Daniel basically
made a choice not to be there for me. It's sad but, it's life. That's what Lucy has
helped me to understand. I was feeling a little overwhelmed and I made
some bad decisions, but, im back on track now! My helpers going to be with me
at the ceremony now, so, I'm not scared anymore. And Daniel... I saw your video.
I'd appreciate it if you didn't follow me anymore.

Best. Episode. EVER.
luvved
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bree: They're not; they're not Order of Denderah, ok?

Was that ever confirmed as what she was acctually saying? =/
[color=#9900cc]blah, blah, blah.
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the addition of the "Denderah" YouTube tag is being taken as tacit confirmation. We could still be wrong, but this would be a solid yellow item on snopes.com. Wink
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, did you transcribe these yourself?

Thanks for adding them! It makes it a WHOLE lot easier for the rest of us!

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
katiegirl15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

somebody definately needs to put up the latest Daniel video. I cant understand half of what he is saying. Anybody???
osc
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Closed captions now available Reply with quote

A site called Harkle is captioning the lonelygirl15 videos! http://www.harkle.com
sakuramayoke
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone going to start putting the transcripts up again? I wanted to read the newest LG video since I can't watch it at work! Thanks! (that Harkle website doesn't have a number of the recent videos transcribed)
osc
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: transcripts also available on the lonelygirl15 wiki Reply with quote

Check out "Videos" at http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia. All the transcripts should be there.
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone do the new Tachyon video? Gemma part 3? Because I can't understand what she's saying for the life of me. lol Laughing thanks

Coming July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

784 pages
BrokenBliss
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7Harry7Potter7 wrote:
Can someone do the new Tachyon video? Gemma part 3? Because I can't understand what she's saying for the life of me. lol Laughing thanks

Ditto!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: