Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0169 "Hug It Out" 4/09/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Oh my! Hello everyone! Can we please let go of the nonsensical discussion of Alex's looks!?! Is that all any of you found noteworthy in this video? I can't even believe someone bothered to post a picture of a dress she would look nice in! What?! Um, let is get back to the content of the video....or am I in the wrong thread for that?

Edited for typos due to feelings of unbelief and frustration
Chica, calm down. Somos tranquilos.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess this was a pretty good bit of exposition spiced up with shots of the beach scene.
alex would fill out the foursome nicely.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
alex would fill out the foursome nicely.

I agree.
senoritablanca
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um, screw all of the analytical stuff, is anyone else as amused by the title as i am? seriously, i'm just waiting for Ari Gold to jump out and yell "hug it out, bitch!". and hey, they're just in time for the season premiere of entourage. right-o.

honestly? i hope alex isn't bad, i don't want them to pull another gemma. how would they kill this one off, a bad case of montezuma's revenge?
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:
Oh my! Hello everyone! Can we please let go of the nonsensical discussion of Alex's looks!?! Is that all any of you found noteworthy in this video? I can't even believe someone bothered to post a picture of a dress she would look nice in! What?! Um, let is get back to the content of the video....or am I in the wrong thread for that?

Lo siento! Estoy muy animada porque este video tiene muchas cosas hablar con ustedes! No quiero hablar sobre su maquillaje o sus ropas pero estoy muy cansada porque tuve mucho tarea ayer. Lo siento! Espero que fui tan tranquilo como tu. Tienes adviso para mi? He he!
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, no advice at all, actually. And I can see where you're coming from. This video does reveal a few things and there is a lot to talk about, but people go off-topic all the time. Well, depending on your definition of off-topic. No need to get mad. It's all good.

And if you want that in Spanish, you'll have to translate it yourself. Laughing
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Nope, no advice at all, actually. And I can see where you're coming from. This video does reveal a few things and there is a lot to talk about, but people go off-topic all the time. Well, depending on your definition of off-topic. No need to get mad. It's all good.

And if you want that in Spanish, you'll have to translate it yourself. :lol:

No hablas espanol? Mi espanol is muy malo y estoy aprendiendo a mi universidad. Soy mexicana y tu? Por que necesito traducir? Entiendes mi comentario, verdad?

No fui enamojada. Piense lo fue molesto. Nada mas. Estoy bien ahora!

Piensas algunos entienden tu y yo?
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
consideration wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:

Lo siento! Estoy muy animada porque este video tiene muchas cosas hablar con ustedes! No quiero hablar sobre su maquillaje o sus ropas pero estoy muy cansada porque tuve mucho tarea ayer. Lo siento! Espero que fui tan tranquilo como tu. Tienes adviso para mi? He he!

Could we please get back on topic, and in english if you don't mind!
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, for everyone else:

I apologize! By discussing my annoyance over everyone going off topic with consideration here, I am going off topic myself!

Ha ha ha! I anticipated you, robtomorrow! Sorry! Look, did you read my post apologizing to you ealier because I don't think you did.....Anyways, I have contributed enough to this thread! If any of you look, half of it is my posts! Hah! I am out!

Hasta luego! Wink
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I speak Spanish. Kinda. Okay, not really. More like a 3 year old. Very Happy
I'm just straight up little white girl. Actually, if you want to go climb my family tree, I'm some sort of wierd mix. Seriously, there's some Irish, some native American, some Inuit, some English. And God knows what else. Weird, huh.
And, it's not necessary to translate. I mean, I'm pretty sure that's what traducir means. Lemme look it up. Okay, yeah, it's translate. I can pretty much get what you're saying. Well, the gist, you know.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob,hemline borders on dresses aren't really attractive, IMO.

Oh, perhaps the distinction is...who keeps their purity bond, as far as the ceremony goes. Many girls may be raised for this, but I'm sure they lose quite a few because of the "purity bond" issue.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha! Damn, for "a little white girl" you are fairly competent! Bravo! I better scram before I piss off robtomorrow and anyone else who either A)Doesn't understand Spanish B)Would like to discuss the video or C)All of the above

Ciao!
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I want to be in life is fairly competent. Smile Thanks!

Okay, just a bit of defense, we were actually on topic until I started talking about my crazy heritage. But, yes! Back on topic!

I thought it was a snazzy video. Not unlike that snazzy dress you posted, robtomorrow. Smile
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I don't step on anyone's toes by not using the quote function here, but so many posts pertain to this that I fear I'd loose continuity.
    * Someone mentioned DB's B&E into Lucy's apt. and the maps contained there.
    * Someone mentioned the emphasis on the sciences in Bree's education.
    * There was mention of Meridian pertaining to both Astronomy and Astrology.
    * It is established that the Zodiac of Denderah has something to do with this.
    * The Zodiac of Denderah doesn't match current star charts because of the passage of time.
    * The value of Bree to the Order has been emphasized many times and several people have wondered if this has to do with genetic manipulation
    * A birthmark/brand/tattoo on her back marks her as the "chosen"
    * Some religions believe our bodies, and our relationships with our surroundings are tiny versions of Earth and it's relationship to the Universe. Many ancient mythologies came from applying human attributes to celestial bodies and occurrences, and that meridians of energy in humans = Ley lines of Earth.
    * A time limit has been alluded to.

OK. Given all that, could genetic manipulation have created Bree (designer genes. oy.) as a human analog of either the Denderan sky or the current sky? Could her body only hold that analog for a specific length of time before aging changes it? Could the medication they were giving her alter her chemistry to make it mimic the other paradigm and free will is important because coercion would alter her body chemistry? Could the ceremony be a tracing of a specific ley line (or a smaller mapping of all ley lines)? Could the ceremony last long enough to leech the drugs from her system thus bringing her back into the original paradigm?

My brain is having a meltdown. Can anyone see the direction I'm heading?
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
Sappho wrote:
Yes, she would look gorgeous in this dress, better than the model. It would bring out her blue eyes and constrast nicely with her raven tresses. Are you in the fashion industry?

I think there's a real point about the Order people always wearing black and/or white, also the white flower motif. That Alex only wears those colors shows that she is still not entirely trustworthy, in my opinion.

Thank you Sappo, I'm glad someone here has a sense of humor, and no I'm not in the fashion industry, I was just channeling Christian Dior Razz

i actually did think it was funny too, just didnt' peg you for the fashionable type.....guess it goes to show not to assume too much eh?

also, any one else kind of wondering if they aren't bringing alex in to be daniels love interest so they can let bree and jonas court each other in peace? i am only hoping we don't have a soap opera moment where they ( j & b) look longingly into each other's eyes, come inches from kissing and then bam.....cue tachyon music.....they discover they are brother and sister.......i actually have been thinking they were, but i think that daniel's new love interest is highly suspicious.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: