Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0169 "Hug It Out" 4/09/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:

I thought it was a snazzy video. Not unlike that snazzy dress you posted, robtomorrow. Smile

It would be funny if after all this, in the next snazzy video, Alex is wearing that snazzy dress.

Last edited by robtomorrow on Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockedI'll come back to this post when I'm more awake, mincar. I don't want to think that hard right now.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:

OK. Given all that, could genetic manipulation have created Bree (designer genes. oy.) as a human analog of either the Denderan sky or the current sky? Could her body only hold that analog for a specific length of time before aging changes it? Could the medication they were giving her alter her chemistry to make it mimic the other paradigm and free will is important because coercion would alter her body chemistry? Could the ceremony be a tracing of a specific ley line (or a smaller mapping of all ley lines)? Could the ceremony last long enough to leech the drugs from her system thus bringing her back into the original paradigm?

My brain is having a meltdown. Can anyone see the direction I'm heading?

i'm a bit confused, but that happens often Smile what do you mean by a human analog of the sky? and what do you mean mimic the other paradigm?

i ask because it sounds fascinating to me.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

senoritablanca wrote:
is anyone else as amused by the title as i am? seriously, i'm just waiting for Ari Gold to jump out and yell "hug it out, bitch!".
Ha! I totally put that on the LGPedia when it came out

I hope the creators do something more constructive with Alex than they did with Gemma.
If she is good, I dunno how it would affect the story, and I hope that it isn't all fine and dandy with B&D that Alex says she was a pawn of the Order and what not to Jonas and he believed every word of it.

Okay, so they are family. I still wouldn't trust her. Why should they? All of them have been betrayed by many people and Alex thinks that it'd be just hunkey dorey? (Of course, speaking as if she is completely good.)

(heh, that thing cracks me up, just needed some humor.)

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
crazcritrchic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwicherbichen wrote:
crazcritrchic wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

Also, it is interesting that Jonas's step-grandmother was killed by a drunk driver. Apparently this has had no impact on Alex or Jonas's opinion of alcohol consumption. Rolling Eyes

I would think that it would have more of an influence on Alex. I mean it was her mom. But I think that Jonas, listening to his father about how she was "full of caca", that he wouldn't take it to heart.

I love your avatar because I pretend Jonas is kissing ME! XD

hhahah I'm super late on this but welcome to everyday of my life.
Breepop
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys complain too much.

Somtimes I wonder why you even watch this, when 95% time, you're complaining about something really small and stupid.

I mean, do you not have anything better to do?

Just ENJOY the series! Very Happy

--

On a slightly ligher note, yet still semi-off topic note, everytime I see this video's title, I think of that song "Walk it out!", and start singing it, execpt replacing the walk with hug. Shocked

[Yeah, my name really is Bree >.>]
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epogen wrote:
mincartaugh wrote:

OK. Given all that, could genetic manipulation have created Bree (designer genes. oy.) as a human analog of either the Denderan sky or the current sky? Could her body only hold that analog for a specific length of time before aging changes it? Could the medication they were giving her alter her chemistry to make it mimic the other paradigm and free will is important because coercion would alter her body chemistry? Could the ceremony be a tracing of a specific ley line (or a smaller mapping of all ley lines)? Could the ceremony last long enough to leech the drugs from her system thus bringing her back into the original paradigm?

My brain is having a meltdown. Can anyone see the direction I'm heading?

i'm a bit confused, but that happens often Smile what do you mean by a human analog of the sky? and what do you mean mimic the other paradigm?

i ask because it sounds fascinating to me.

Remember the point in there that said:

Quote:
Some religions believe our bodies, and our relationships with our surroundings are tiny versions of Earth and it's relationship to the Universe. Many ancient mythologies came from applying human attributes to celestial bodies and occurrences, and that meridians of energy in humans = Ley lines of Earth.
Well I pictured that as saying our energy points can be mapped to energy points on the earth which can then be mapped to energy points (or constellations?) in the sky. I am not sure if the people talking here (remember that was from a previous post) are speaking of chakras or the nervous system or what. But for purposes of this argument let's say they are talking about chakras. Each chakra is associated with a certain point on our bodies--one at the head, one at the third eye, one at the heart, one at the intestine or uterus and one at the sexual organs. I don't really know much about ley lines but I know they cross one another and that where one or more cross there is an increase in the energy. (I'm not sure what energy we're talking about here. Can anyone enlighten us?) What if the major crossing points (hereafter referred to as nodes) what if the nodes have a resonance similar to chakras? Chakras are supposed to be associated with a color, an ability and a direction of energy flow. What if this corresponds to something dealing with the earth? longitude, latitude, and what way you face, maybe? Perhaps these chakras and nodes match up with constellations. Thus the crown chakra (top of head) equates to the node at stonehenge which equates to the constellation of Leo. This is where I'm getting the idea of the human analog of the sky.

As to mimicking the other paradigm, it's late here and I have to head over to my sisters still. The explanation of that will no doubt take me another hour to work out, so how about we either pm each other or start a new thread specifically about this or something? We can pick it up in the morning (afternoon?). I'll have time to get some of this down more logically and we can maybe draw some others (with fresh brains) into the theorizing.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breepop wrote:

On a slightly ligher note, yet still semi-off topic note, everytime I see this video's title, I think of that song "Walk it out!", and start singing it, execpt replacing the walk with hug. Shocked

You're not the only one, I didn't even realize I was doing it until my daughter said something about it! Laughing

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
nickaflick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm interesting twist with Alex and Bree's mom. It kind of gives more depth to the seperation from Alex and Jonas because of the Order and the Resistence.

I'm not buying the whole "I didn't know know what else to do but join this cult" speech Alex gave Jonas. She can cry all those tears, she' not buying my trust.

I smell a double crossing in the near future.

oh, by the way, Jonas = WHOA!! O.o *happy sigh* so beautiful

"In life it's easier to just take what we want and leave as quickly as possible, but it is when we tough it out and face our fears that we will have grown stronger." Unknown
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breepop wrote:

Somtimes I wonder why you even watch this, when 95% time, you're complaining about something really small and stupid.

No, we don't. We're lonelycrackheads. This is our life. Laughing
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mincartaugh wrote:
could genetic manipulation have created Bree (designer genes. oy.) as a human analog of either the Denderan sky or the current sky? Could her body only hold that analog for a specific length of time before aging changes it? Could the medication they were giving her alter her chemistry to make it mimic the other paradigm and free will is important because coercion would alter her body chemistry? Could the ceremony be a tracing of a specific ley line (or a smaller mapping of all ley lines)? Could the ceremony last long enough to leech the drugs from her system thus bringing her back into the original paradigm?
Are you trying to say the drugs will change her chakras? I don't think that's possible.
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breepop wrote:

Just ENJOY the series! Very Happy

:

if i had a nickel for every time that been's stated here i'd have enough to buy alex that dress Very Happy

on another note, thanks for explanation mintcar, interesting stuff...though a bit complicated. maybe a thread in religion?

also curious about alex/order connection. if the order helped her out with jobs etc, why did she give up photography? she seemed melancholy about that in one of the earlier vids so i am curious as to why she would sell her soul for something that wasn't her passion.....hmmm...
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time, no see, guys. Embarassed

ok i know i'm getting in late with this but i just read through everything and didn't see anything at all about it:

(i haven't been around lately at all-but i have been keeping up with the vids and lurking a little bit- so please correct me if you know something i don't)

everybody keeps saying how they like how the vid artistically mingles the clips of them arguing on the beach with jonas' explanation, but what if it was done for a more important reason?

the thing about working it that way is that now we have to take Jonas' word about everything that went on out there, so it all comes down to whether we trust Jonas or not. i mean, for all we know, Jonas is further into the order than Alex is and that hug was the conclusion of him talking her back INTO working for them. then he came up with however much of that story he had to fabricate, and told it to the camera.

i realize this is a farfetched theory based on how much evidence there is that Jonas can probably be trusted, but i'm just trying to explore every avenue of thought here. i'll check the plot discussion area to see if there are any threads about this in particular (i know there are "jonas is evil" threads), but if there aren't, and you guys think this idea is worth exploring, let me know and i'll start one. thanks! Smile
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannahbee wrote:

everybody keeps saying how they like how the vid artistically mingles the clips of them arguing on the beach with jonas' explanation, but what if it was done for a more important reason?

..... now we have to take Jonas' word about everything that went on out there, so it all comes down to whether we trust Jonas or not.

this thought has crossed my mind as well, especially given that jonas' story had a few odditites to me. like why did alex claim it wasn't the order that chased them down in the confrontation video and then 'tell' jonas that she was following their orders? ( could be explained of course, but a bit fishy to me.) and why alex would trade favors for the fashion industry instead of photography? and how come if jonas was already aware of his step-grams relgion he didn't fess up to bree that it all sounded awfully familiar?

i am also a bit suspicious of jonas' 'how could there be a god when something like this happens' moment' comment. he does wear a cross, so maybe he is just referring to his faith, but it also could point toward a religious transformation in his family that has yet to be explained. and what sort of crazy things did step gram accuse dad of? and couldn't it be that his dad did have something to do with step-gram's accident? lots of questions methinks.

i don't know if i mistrust jonas or alex at this point, but think there is something rotten in the whole thing.
bree_is_awesome
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imogene2004 wrote:
Breepop wrote:

You're not the only one, I didn't even realize I was doing it until my daughter said something about it! Laughing

haha, i was doign the same thing...apparently i have no life....lol
My Bebo: http://www.maddemp.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: