Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0169 "Hug It Out" 4/09/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epogen and Hannah, I think it's pretty well been established that Jonas is a good guy. The reason: In "Psychological Torture", Jonas is subjected to the drugging and interrogation the same as Bree and Daniel, and the interrogation is much rougher on him. Since this was a video from the Order to the Order, there would be no reason to show Jonas going through this if he were a part of the Order.

I was very convinced the Jonas was Order, but no more.

Sorry Jonas, and everyone I argued with about his true allegiance.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Epogen and Hannah, I think it's pretty well been established that Jonas is a good guy. The reason: In "Psychological Torture", Jonas is subjected to the drugging and interrogation the same as Bree and Daniel, and the interrogation is much rougher on him. Since this was a video from the Order to the Order, there would be no reason to show Jonas going through this if he were a part of the Order.

I was very convinced the Jonas was Order, but no more.

Sorry Jonas, and everyone I argued with about his true allegiance.

Well, if we want to think logically about the "Psychological Torture" video, then the individual who uploaded it would have done it quickly with no clever editing and music....I mean, if this video was between members of the Order, it wouldn't make sense to do that, right? And it was so unclear about what happened at the end. This would'nt be necessary as well. No, if we have to look past this then we cannot think rationally about any aspect of the video, which includes Jonas' involvment. Yes, he was tortured but, according to the twisted reality we are presented with through this series, that doesn't mean he is innocent.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good video, and a very nice performance from Jackson. I'm especially glad that we got a lot of new information this time around, so much so that I watched it three times to keep track of it all. I think one of the key lines in this video is Jonas' query about meridians, and thankfully there is now a thread on this. And it looks like Alex's mom was the true hardcore Orderite, but I wonder why she accused (falsely?) Jonas' dad of some bad things. I'm guessing the Order planted that idea in her head, but why? The only thing I can think of is that he had begun to break away from the Order or already had, and the Order directed Alex's mom to oppose him as punishment. And I'd like for Alex to be a reluctantly willing pawn, rather than a fervently willing participant, because I think it will make more sense given this new information (if it turns out to be true).
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
I hope I don't step on anyone's toes by not using the quote function here, but so many posts pertain to this that I fear I'd loose continuity.
    * Someone mentioned DB's B&E into Lucy's apt. and the maps contained there.
    * Someone mentioned the emphasis on the sciences in Bree's education.
    * There was mention of Meridian pertaining to both Astronomy and Astrology.
    * It is established that the Zodiac of Denderah has something to do with this.
    * The Zodiac of Denderah doesn't match current star charts because of the passage of time.
    * The value of Bree to the Order has been emphasized many times and several people have wondered if this has to do with genetic manipulation
    * A birthmark/brand/tattoo on her back marks her as the "chosen"
    * Some religions believe our bodies, and our relationships with our surroundings are tiny versions of Earth and it's relationship to the Universe. Many ancient mythologies came from applying human attributes to celestial bodies and occurrences, and that meridians of energy in humans = Ley lines of Earth.
    * A time limit has been alluded to.

OK. Given all that, could genetic manipulation have created Bree (designer genes. oy.) as a human analog of either the Denderan sky or the current sky? Could her body only hold that analog for a specific length of time before aging changes it? Could the medication they were giving her alter her chemistry to make it mimic the other paradigm and free will is important because coercion would alter her body chemistry? Could the ceremony be a tracing of a specific ley line (or a smaller mapping of all ley lines)? Could the ceremony last long enough to leech the drugs from her system thus bringing her back into the original paradigm?

My brain is having a meltdown. Can anyone see the direction I'm heading?

Most of these points were in my posts.
I really like your idea. It coincides well with what I was thinking, only you put it in a much more concrete description. Cudos!

If I were smarter and didn't have a mountain of homework due tomorrow, I'd allow myself to dive into the depths of intense research on the matter and make a super long post about it.

But alas, I cannot. Maybe another day.
Again, I'm glad to see you read my posts, because no one else did! I was sitting here banging my brains around trying to make sense of my thoughts, and posted them as best I could, and the only thing people get out of it is that I called Alex gorgeous, which then sparked an intricate discussion regarding her aesthetic appearance, which led to more conversation far from where I had intended to discuss. This was a terribly long run-on sentence!
Sorry! Embarassed Goodnight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: