Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meridian?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinkitthrough wrote:
Ravensnow27 wrote:
P.S. the stone was in the center of a significant ley line that lined up with stonehenge

Hmmmm. could the locations on the map intersect another important point on the earth. like the north pole is point (A) and the south pole is the complementary point (B)

See thats a possibility like if Bree did her little walk along a ley line that matched up with an important site somewhere else, or possibly there are a few chosen people, like North, South, East and West and they all have to do it at the same time or something.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravensnow27 wrote:
thinkitthrough wrote:
Ravensnow27 wrote:
P.S. the stone was in the center of a significant ley line that lined up with stonehenge

Hmmmm. could the locations on the map intersect another important point on the earth. like the north pole is point (A) and the south pole is the complementary point (B)

See thats a possibility like if Bree did her little walk along a ley line that matched up with an important site somewhere else, or possibly there are a few chosen people, like North, South, East and West and they all have to do it at the same time or something.

I just wonder what the cermony is suppost to accomplish? If a power is extracted from the earth or the Universe! I always wondered why the creators named the site the LG15 Universe! haha,... but seriously*cough's to clear throat*
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm almost positive that meridian refers to some sort of astrological connection, bringing us back to the zodiac of dendrah. astrological placement and characteristics would definitely be tied into meridians ( ie what star is in what position to what meridian) if that makes sense. would also speak to characteristics that girls would be "born" with making them marked for the ceremony.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epogen wrote:
i'm almost positive that meridian refers to some sort of astrological connection, bringing us back to the zodiac of dendrah. astrological placement and characteristics would definitely be tied into meridians ( ie what star is in what position to what meridian) if that makes sense. would also speak to characteristics that girls would be "born" with making them marked for the ceremony.

I guess I just want some real connection into all of the different clues we have been given over the last (almost a year now!) or how ever long it is. Crowley, Cermony, Enochian, the family that disappeared, the maps on the computer, the pills(iron) or otherwise, Epogen injections, Cassie, the birthmark, of course the meridian, and so on... yet no one has found anything that ties this all together with all the research that everyone has done.

I have learned a lot about all of these things however and I have learned to research faster and to never trust what you are being told until you look into it for your self.
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinkitthrough wrote:
I guess I just want some real connection into all of the different clues we have been given over the last (almost a year now!) or how ever long it is. Crowley, Cermony, Enochian, the family that disappeared, the maps on the computer, the pills(iron) or otherwise, Epogen injections, Cassie, the birthmark, of course the meridian, and so on... yet no one has found anything that ties this all together with all the research that everyone has done.

I have learned a lot about all of these things however and I have learned to research faster and to never trust what you are being told until you look into it for your self.

i know what you mean. i would like some continuity myself Confused
however, astrology ties into all this too.... crowley, denderah, enochian are all linked at least, and the maps could be locating spots where a certain planet, or constellation would cross a meridian.....that is, if we are to assume that the ceremony is the reason for the injections/pills. still would love an answer on that one.

edit to add: i am not totally ruling out geographical connections. it is entirely possible that there are places that are important due to their psychic energy or the like, and that denderah is one of those places as it is a temple as well......but if this is so, then how does it relate to bree's "chosen-ness" for the ceremony?
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found something kinda cool, so many, many ley lines run through Glastonbury Tor, which, has a spiral sorta path all around it, anyway there is a festival there every year on the summer soltice.

Go here for a map of the ley lines:

http://www.glastonburytor.org.uk/leymap.html

and here for the festival:

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2007/
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epogen wrote:
thinkitthrough wrote:

i know what you mean. i would like some continuity myself Confused
however, astrology ties into all this too.... crowley, denderah, enochian are all linked at least, and the maps could be locating spots where a certain planet, or constellation would cross a meridian.....that is, if we are to assume that the ceremony is the reason for the injections/pills. still would love an answer on that one.

edit to add: i am not totally ruling out geographical connections. it is entirely possible that there are places that are important due to their psychic energy or the like, and that denderah is one of those places as it is a temple as well......but if this is so, then how does it relate to bree's "chosen-ness" for the ceremony?

What a cool thread this is turning out to be!
What if the Meridian reference is to both the ley lines and the astrological meridians. Ley lines are often referenced when speaking of magic, right? So what if the ceremony is specifically to re-align the Zodiac of Denderah and the reference points of the ley lines? Didn't Bree say that the Denderah Zodiac was considered incorrect by the main populace because it referred to the constellations as they looked a long time in the past. (I'm too lazy to look up the reference, but I'm sure I heard something like that, somewhere!) What if the ceremony (that includes some kind of a walk or dance, right?) will re-establish the ley lines in a different configuration so that they will again work to (he cringes and says the next really fast) bring magic back into the world?
don't hit
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pics of Solstices at Stonehenge:

http://www.tiny.cc/otGG1

I find Stonehenge to be quite beautiful. I don't know what it is about the place, but just pics make me feel very spiritual and peaceful.

EDIT: To tiny URL. Sorry folks.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some pictures of the meridians (energy flows) in human beings.

Just of a little seperation from geography.

X
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like someone's having extensive plastic surgery to me.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gidd, I work with body energy all the time. Believe me, this stuff works and makes you feel like a million bucks.

Link to a good training site for energy raising:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=3

It's a little tedious to learn at first, but it's well worth it to learn.
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to rain on anyone's parade here, but the Order or OpAphid may not care for the ceremony at all. It could just be a front, or "recruiting arm" as Bree said herself.

The sole purpose of doing the ceremony might only be to make sure the followers do not lose their faith and leave. If the religion is a front, and if it collapsed, they would lose a HUGE amount of their finances, and they would only have the pharmaseuticals they are connected with, as well as losing a lot of manpower. With the money in half and the manpower decreased signifacantly, it would be a perfect chance to attack.

Perhaps this is why Tachyon is helping Bree...
epogen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
What if the Meridian reference is to both the ley lines and the astrological meridians. Ley lines are often referenced when speaking of magic, right? So what if the ceremony is specifically to re-align the Zodiac of Denderah and the reference points of the ley lines? Didn't Bree say that the Denderah Zodiac was considered incorrect by the main populace because it referred to the constellations as they looked a long time in the past. (I'm too lazy to look up the reference, but I'm sure I heard something like that, somewhere!) What if the ceremony (that includes some kind of a walk or dance, right?) will re-establish the ley lines in a different configuration so that they will again work to (he cringes and says the next really fast) bring magic back into the world?
don't hit

hmm i like it....going back to the magic of the ancients by way of a modern individual, sounds like a mythical archetype of some sort.

very interesting, and much nicer than sex magick theories.....
though i have trouble making the a. crowley connection....and the drug/injection/pills....all the others fit in nicely for me.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades, we know that OpAphid is the enforcement arm and the "Hymn of One" is the recruiting branch.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
not to rain on anyone's parade here, but the Order or OpAphid may not care for the ceremony at all. It could just be a front, or "recruiting arm" as Bree said herself.

If this were the case, why would they specifically need Bree to do the ceremony? Wouldn't any Order girl do just as well, if it's all a front?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: