Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meridian?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravensnow27 wrote:
I read a really interesting book relating stonehenge to the lost city of atlantis and avalon. It was about how the priests and prietesses fled from atlantis(a very spiritual island) when some volcanos erupted and began sinking the city, they landed on an isle not too far away and were so distraught over losing their temple that they began to build a new one starting with stonehenge. Stonehenge was built for the purpose of channeling energy so they would have the strength to raise the new temple and a place to worship in the meantime. Supposedly when they fled atalantis the people got seperated, when they landed on the isle they began building in seperate areas believeing that the other ship had sunk. One side was led by a priestess and the other her husband, a priest. When they finally met up after many years their ways and religion had changed somewhat because of the indiginous peoples infulence. They decided to keep the two seperate temples operating as they were and let the two sides of people worship accordingly. And thats how avalon supposedly came to be. It was the priestesses side.

Dont know if this relates much to Brees story but there are some similarities, like the two sides to the same religion and the freewill to worship and stonehenge and all that.
Do you remember what the name of the book is? I'ld love to read it.
gjtko2007
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the whole meridians of the body idea. Since Jonas' grandma and Bree's mother had the same religion, maybe acupuncture has something to do with the ceremony they want Bree to do (since circumstantial evidence suggesting trying to raise the red blood cell count before the ceremony, which leads to the theory of bloodletting being involved). Anyone agree? Smile
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the same way of course, but less acupuncture and more focus on what the meridians actually are. Energy streams. Maybe Bree's energy is unique and useful in thier goals.

X
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epogen wrote:
thinkitthrough wrote:
I guess I just want some real connection into all of the different clues we have been given over the last (almost a year now!) or how ever long it is. Crowley, Cermony, Enochian, the family that disappeared, the maps on the computer, the pills(iron) or otherwise, Epogen injections, Cassie, the birthmark, of course the meridian, and so on... yet no one has found anything that ties this all together with all the research that everyone has done.

I have learned a lot about all of these things however and I have learned to research faster and to never trust what you are being told until you look into it for your self.

i know what you mean. i would like some continuity myself Confused
however, astrology ties into all this too.... crowley, denderah, enochian are all linked at least, and the maps could be locating spots where a certain planet, or constellation would cross a meridian.....that is, if we are to assume that the ceremony is the reason for the injections/pills. still would love an answer on that one.

edit to add: i am not totally ruling out geographical connections. it is entirely possible that there are places that are important due to their psychic energy or the like, and that denderah is one of those places as it is a temple as well......but if this is so, then how does it relate to bree's "chosen-ness" for the ceremony?

Something about Bree's birth mark maybe makes her special to the ceremony...

I know the Hymn Of One is a front for the recriuting of the Order but why then as Silvermoon said is Bree so important?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinkitthrough wrote:
Something about Bree's birth mark maybe makes her special to the ceremony...
Since the "birthmark" is a watcher symbol, we are thinking it was placed on her as a child, either by brand, or cutting. It also may have a tracking device in it.

thinkitthrough wrote:
I know the Hymn Of One is a front for the recriuting of the Order but why then as Silvermoon said is Bree so important?
Recruitment could be for various sorts of roles; such as watchers, judges (we know they are involved from the scrapbook), politicians. Just as the army recruits everything from generals to privates, to airmen...there are different assignments. For some reason, Bree is the only one who can carry out this particular assignment.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess I might be a Narutard Rolling Eyes , because I've been thinking that the meridian line concept is nearly identical to the concept of chakra in that anime. Life energy, lines throughout the body, etc. That anime also brings up the point that each individual possesses different levels of chakra, and this could possibly apply to Bree. Perhaps her astrological sign and birthplace have jointly enabled her to absorb more energy throughout her meridian lines, and/or, as in Naruto , she inherited this ability from her parents.

Oh, and strange marks play a big role in that show, too Wink , although in that case they're the result of demons or some other outside force. So, yes, an Order elder could have indeed placed her birthmark on her when she was very young. I doubt that she's possessed by a demon, but she could have been born with magical strength. Problem is, we haven't seen much evidence, except that maybe she can run pretty fast and is a scrappy fighter when she needs to be (strong fight-or-flight reactions).
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the new vid, Alex mentions the Meridian agian and also talks about how she wanted to be a pilot because she is always looking up. I think that the Stars alighning with certain points on the earth may very well have something to do with the ceremony.

Point is she mentioned the Meridian and that means we need to really consider it, and investigate why it is so important to mention more than once or twice.

Never thought about her mark being a tracking device...
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl

Its called Ancestors of Avalon
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Raven! I'll check it out!
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
Yeah, I guess I might be a Narutard Rolling Eyes , because I've been thinking that the meridian line concept is nearly identical to the concept of chakra in that anime. Life energy, lines throughout the body, etc. That anime also brings up the point that each individual possesses different levels of chakra, and this could possibly apply to Bree. Perhaps her astrological sign and birthplace have jointly enabled her to absorb more energy throughout her meridian lines, and/or, as in Naruto , she inherited this ability from her parents.

The chakras, in some non western religions, refer to 7 points or nodes in the human body. These nodes are pools of psychic and organic energy. Some massage was even made as to connect these nodes, therefore reaching enlightenment.

Man and my professor said his non-western religion class was only good for Jepordy.

X
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chakras are very real. Every night I do a connection exercise with my chakras. These exercises give you peace of mind, and sometimes even heal physical maladies, such as migraines on a permanent basis.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki Bower Report 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7px8Bx-THmk

Her steps led her to "the bridge" which corresponded with the lat and long.
Yeah...
It might be connected...
Although I think you guys have made excellent arguments, I'm still not sure where to officially put my feelings.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anniid wrote:
Nikki Bower Report 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7px8Bx-THmk

Her steps led her to "the bridge" which corresponded with the lat and long.
Yeah...
It might be connected...
Although I think you guys have made excellent arguments, I'm still not sure where to officially put my feelings.

the bridge did not correspond with the lat and long. She took a number of steps equal to the longitude of the location from the beginning from the trail. Then she didn't open the freaking box. The girder didn't say dont open and dont post.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Silly lady

X
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting away from the ley lines concept a little bit...

wikipedia.. wrote:
In the sky, a meridian is an imaginary great circle on the celestial sphere. It passes through the north point on the horizon, through the celestial pole, up to the zenith, through the south point on the horizon, and through the nadir, and is perpendicular to the local horizon.

Because it is fixed to the local horizon, stars will appear to drift past the local meridian as the earth spins. You can use an object's right ascension and the local sidereal time to determine when it will cross your local meridian, or culminate (see hour angle).

I looked into what "'sidreal time' is, and it appears it invovles the equinox...

Quote:
Sidereal time is time measured by the apparent diurnal motion of the vernal equinox, which is very close to, but not identical with, the motion of stars.

So this all links in with the astronomy element of Bree's religion, with Dendera zodiac and with Alex talking about always looking into the sky....but what significance does it have? Maybe the locations on Lucy's computer are locations where certain celestial bodies can be seen at certain times?

There is more in the articles themselves which may be relevant, but too be honest I couldn't get my head round the vocabulary used Embarassed
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say, I really really do but maybe Bree IS and alien Eh?

*runs and hides*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: