Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0173- "About the Gun" [4/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, lurker, i was just guessing that they could represent the ages of girls(ceremony prospects) at the time the whiteboard work was done.
only guessing
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:

I recreated the whiteboard.
(Click if it is a little blurry)

Thanks Chelsey for doing this white board.

This still lines up with my thinking that the order is divided into four sections. Remember when Tachyon sent the disc and had four symbols?? I think a symboy matches up with each section. we are familiar with the watcher symbol the most and associate the whole of The Order with it, but I think it is wrong.

My question is the nursemaid section,... is lucy a nursemaid, or is Bree's parents the nursemaids?

Also to answer someone earlier, I thought Maddison Atkins is cannon. There is a link to explain that better under a character section somewhere here. Oh, it is getting so confusing and now with Nikki Bower telling us the new girl is callmejules24 on yahoo...

Please creators KIS (keep it simple) for me??????
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
How did they come by this "bunker of the resistance"?

Quote from LGpedia Bree speaking:" this bunker, Jonas found whilst sifting through some of his parents' papers at that old cabin. Apparently, it's some kind of safe-house that the Resistance used to use. So... we shall see."
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI

Bree AKA lonelygirl posted today in the character section and she answered someone on if she believes Alex that the order has another girl.

She did believe Alex that there is another girl and also asked her "friends" in the forum to help find the new girl and quick! Seems that the character Bree is wanting to help this girl.

She has been advised of both Maddison Atkins and callmejules24.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing...

Can we call Nikki Bower cannon yet? I mean she gets her videos transcribed right up there with the rest now. Her clues, well some of them, support the story line.

She obviously has ties anyway.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
One more thing...

Can we call Nikki Bower cannon yet? I mean she gets her videos transcribed right up there with the rest now. Her clues, well some of them, support the story line.

She obviously has ties anyway.

yeah they've already outed her as friends of the creators...and her real name is actually Alli D.
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
I don't actually think this has anything to do with Scientology, but the higher level practicioners are called "OTs" -- Operating Thetans.

Just thought I'd throw that into the mix.

People keep joking about Scientology, but there's a link between Scientology and Crowley, especially in California. L.Ron, the founder of Scientology, was involved in the OTO before he founded Scientology. Crowley called him some interesting things, considered him a rip-off. Anyway, Scientology borrows heavily from Beastly Uncle Al's works, to say the least.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sappho wrote:
silvermoon wrote:
I don't actually think this has anything to do with Scientology, but the higher level practicioners are called "OTs" -- Operating Thetans.

Just thought I'd throw that into the mix.

People keep joking about Scientology, but there's a link between Scientology and Crowley, especially in California. L.Ron, the founder of Scientology, was involved in the OTO before he founded Scientology. Crowley called him some interesting things, considered him a rip-off. Anyway, Scientology borrows heavily from Beastly Uncle Al's works, to say the least.

Absolutely, correct. What I meant, though, about Scientology not having anything to do with the series, was that I don't think the Creators will link the Order to any real religion/cult/organization. It has certainly taken bits and pieces from here and there, but in the end won't be linked to anything real by name.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On finding an uplink:
Languorous Lass wrote:
But aren't they underground -- literally?
maybe they could use the stairs?
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
kittenishtrance wrote:
I'm scared!!

Somebody hold me?

Heh. Be careful what you ask for around here. People of all genders/sexual orientations will rush to your aid.

CLASSIC!!!

lol
I don't expect that to be dethroned as number one post for a very long ever.
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:
Ha ha ha ha! Langorous Lass, I will try not to let this happen, okay? Ha ha! I especially love how you used the word "buttocks"!

Alright, I have to go to class. Bye! Have fun scrambling around the internet and such things in order to explain the stuff on the whiteboard!

Does anybody else think that this chick may be the reincarnation of our old pal glowe? Or at least somebody with a similar "sense of humor"? Rolling Eyes

Okay, okay, sorry . . . I'll behave now.

Look, I realized you were being extremely rude. I don't know why....Why should you care if I think this series is complete crap now? It was totally unnecessary but I decided to be mature about it and respond with a few laughs. I initially wanted to call you a bitch but then I thought, "No, I will deflect her comment by making it into a joke." So, I believe you are the one who is a bit lost. I don't know who glowe is but, then again, I don't know who you are! And you don't know me! You have no clue about my "sense of humor" nor my intentions behind various posts I make. Show some respect. I wouldn't mind if you posted some random comment about how you might abandon this series. So, please stop your callous remarks.

Go away!!!! lol [i laugh, but seriously. leave.]
I don't expect that to be dethroned as number one post for a very long ever.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade wrote:
Not read the gazillion posts before me, so...am I the only one thinking of LOST?

i watch lost religiously.. and never really had lg15 remind me of it.. except for maybe the "corporation" and the order or whatever...

what is it thats making you think lost? hatch-ish bunker?

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisl003 wrote:
I don't know if anyone else felt this way...but when I saw the red vehicle pull up beside Jonas I got freaked out! And when it stopped and rolled up the window I thought for sure whoever was inside was going to get Jonas!

i felt that way at first, but then i realized that jonas was probably parked in a parking lot making the video, so this person who "got out of the car" and "rolled up their window" was just prepairing to go into a store..

edited to add....

who are these.. Maddison Atkins and callmejules24 people?

i don't follow fanfic. and i really wish people didn't discuss fanfic in the videos section sometimes. rawr.

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh the hatch reminds me of lost too.
And the way you never get any freakin' answers! *grrrrs*

Hehe :p
x
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OI isn't that the truth! grrrrrr lol

stalk me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: