Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

callmejules24
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, bree mentions both nikki and jules in this morning's vid. so, its pretty clear jules is canon. maybe she won't be "the new girl", but she is a part of the plot.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't want to keep watching this girl in videos.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be a big ol' complainer, but this is kinda what a few of us were talking about before...we now have discussion about this girl in the New Girl section, Plot, the video section, new releases....

How is everyone supposed to keep up with what's going on, when there are so many areas to try to keep up with 1 subject?

But back to the topic:

As I stated over in, well, some other area...

There has been a lot of talk about meridians, and now Jules is learning French and talking about Paris. Could this be a hint toward the meridian in Paris? It's been linked to all sorts of religious/cult things.

Also, we have to consider that there are lots of kids being raised in the Order. It's a huge cult/society. Just because a girl is obviously part of the Order doesn't mean she has been chosen for the ceremony. We might just have stumbled across a girl being raised in the faith.

I'm hoping "the new girl" will be someone a little more...substantial. Someone who can help free herself from the Order with Bree's help, not someone who just let's herself be rescued. Jules doesn't look like she could fend off a mad chihuahua.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Not to be a big ol' complainer, but this is kinda what a few of us were talking about before...we now have discussion about this girl in the New Girl section, Plot, the video section, new releases....

As a major plot point (similar to Her Religion), we (Miles and I) thought it would be helpful to have its own section so we don't have to discuss it in 5 different spots. Of course it will still be discussed in the Videos section. I'm torn about moving the discussion from the fan fiction area here, but it might be a good idea.

Note that by moving discussions from fan fic to this area does not confirm that they are canon but merely provides a single location to discuss these issues. If one girl is confirmed canon, the discussion of the other girl may be moved back to fan fic.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Note that by moving discussions from fan fic to this area does not confirm that they are canon but merely provides a single location to discuss these issues. If one girl is confirmed canon, the discussion of the other girl may be moved back to fan fic.

Can't quote that enough. I think this will be a VERY important thing to remember in this area.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
krig
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Her German and French pronunciation sounded decent. I think she must be studying from an online-translator, though. The phrases she uses are grammatically incorrect in German and French. Don't know about the Spanish phrase.

Growing up in Texas around a large Mexican community, I learned "Me llamo es", not "Me nombre es".

Not saying that her way is wrong, at all. It's just something that stood out to me.

No, you are right, silvermoon....the correct way to say "My name is Julia" would be "Me llamo Julia". "Mi nombre es Julia" gets the job done, but it is not the correct phrasing.

The Creators would most likely know this, as they are based in Los Angeles, with a large Spanish-speaking population. So...maybe it is just a ploy to make her more believable as a 13-year-old girl who is just beginning to learn other languages?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I don't have any inside information about this. I'm just a fan like everyone else.

But imagine if it isn't Jules? That poor girl is surely getting swamped with messages and subscriptions and such.

Another option: Perhaps Jules is a red herring meant to lead us astray?
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
I think that as of her vid about Tachyon and Oppy, Nikki has established that she is far from infallible.

I don't care for this girl, but that's not why I think she's not canon. The primary evidence I'd point to is the fact that her vids are posted on YouTube and (apparently) not Revver. As has been lamented multiple times on this board lately, the LG15 vids on YouTube are way behind. Plus, given their financial relationship with Revver, I doubt that the Creators would choose to begin a new character by posting on YT instead of Revver.

Plus I think the production values and editing aren't slick enough, and the writing (if it is indeed writing, and not just a 12-year-old vlogging) is nowhere near the kind of quality we've come to expect from the LG15 Creators. There's no underlying story and no conflict.

she does have one of those fancy schmancy webcams though. super high quality.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope so, BK...I don't know how long I could watch that girl. Definitely not MONTHS like Bree, lol.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really think people are looking at it the wrong way.

I'm positive this is going to lead to canoncy.

Niki B introduced her, out of completely no wheres. And Bree seems pretty convinced that this young girl is the one.

It just really doesn't make sense, breeniverse wise, if she isn't the girl

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree said she wasn't completely convinced Nikki was right, though...so I hope we aren't missing the call to look harder for the girl.

silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
And Bree seems pretty convinced that this young girl is the one.

I think Bree was more convinced that we need to explore whether this girl is the one, more than she was convinced that she is absolutley the one.

I do think Bree believes that there is another girl, and that she wants to help her. I don't think she is 100% convinced that Jules is the one.

And, as I posted somewhere else, the Order is a huge organization. There have to be hundreds of young girls being raised in "the religion" who have nothing to do with the ceremony.

Maybe we've just stumbled across another Order girl.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just keep telling myself..last time so many hated a new girl to the series...she got shot. And Alex almost got shot. Twisted Evil

d'oh...I mean...ahem...

Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She look like Ellen Feiss
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Realism Reply with quote

Jules's bad acting is actually more believable to me for a webcam video. A lot of kids who vblog appear to have scripted what they were going to say, and they're usually not professional actors who are as comfortable with the camera as Bree always was. Bree was also unrealistically really well lit, but Jules is not. These videos fit the norms of what they're trying to immitate at the very least. The thing is, the creators already set a different norm with Bree (better acting, lighting, etc), and that's the videoblog that hooked us in precisely because it (and she) wasn't typical.

BTW-Did anyone notice that they have really similar birthmarks on their right cheeks?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: