Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Collect the Information

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Collect the Information Reply with quote

Bree,

From your last video, it looks to me like there's a lot of info in that bunker that was collected by Jonas' parents/ the resistance. I suggest that you guys copy down all of that info into a notebook and then erase it, so that you guys can learn from what's there without the Order, Alex, or anyone else knowing how much you know. There's a computer there: get onto the hard drive and find out what's there, make a copy and destroy it.

Jonas' parents went through a LOT to get that information, without question: they may have even died by obtaining it. Don't let their work be for naught. The path to power is knowledge... take that knowledge that they have left behind for you three and use it. They might just have found the missing information that you need to gain the upper hand on the Order.

TRD
Icka
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could that building plan be a building plan for the order? A building that order is maybe holding stuff in. Theratdiva is right and I think she is for sure onto something. Good luck Bree!
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling that there's a LOT of information there in that bunker... Bree, I know that you guys have only been able to gain information in drips and drabbles, but maybe keeping a notebook would help you to put all of the clues together.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, and Bree, do as Diva suggests, and keep checking You Tube and Revver as well. There seem to be a lot of people claiming to have had some serious interaction with the Order, and many of them are directing their videos at you guys. Of course, you can't trust them, but if something one of them says in a video corresponds to information you have there at the bunker, then that person is also a good potential information source. Use your wits to get what information you can from them. Now is not the time to become sentimental, or look for true friendship. Not only your life, but the the lives of Jonas and Daniel are at stake, and you have to be willing to go out on huge limbs to get what you need to fight the Order. Do what you have to do; survival comes first and foremost.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but I just had to go back to this post of mine because you don't seem to be getting it... There could be a WEALTH of information right under your nose! Check out the bunker and see if Jonas' parents left anything else behind. If you can't open the locked door, pick the lock.

FIND OUT WHAT INFO IS IN THAT BUNKER!

PLEASE!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen and amen.

*Knocks Bree upside head*
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fairness, if I was there and there was a locked door, I'd just unscrew it from its hinges. It's not like I'd be worried about ruining the fine decor. Also, post anything interesting off that computer to the forum. Daniel knows how to host files for us to download, he's done it before with the encoded file Tachyon (God rest her soul) gave you.
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
In fairness, if I was there and there was a locked door, I'd just unscrew it from its hinges. It's not like I'd be worried about ruining the fine decor. Also, post anything interesting off that computer to the forum. Daniel knows how to host files for us to download, he's done it before with the encoded file Tachyon (God rest her soul) gave you.

If it's a door designed to keep people out, I would assume it would be made of steele and have its hinges on the inside... not much you can do about that, especially is it uses a dead bolt, unless maybe ur a master lock smith.... something tells me Bree isn't a master lock smith...

~T.B.
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everybody else, Bree, there is a lot of information in that bunker. It seems like that place wasn't just a safehouse back in the day, it was a place to gather information.

People died for that information, you've got to see what you can make of it, for their memory.

However, again as I've said before, I'd like to advise against posting everything on the forums. These forums aren't secure and who knows who is on the Order's side and who isn't. Stay smart and you'll stay safe.
RockinDuckie558
Casual Observer

Location: In an awesome CD store looking at the Rock Section!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, start looking in that bunker for some useful information about the Order. Jonas' parents went through a lot in order to obtain it, so why not use it? Maybe there is something that will tell us how to discover the new girl or how the Order picks the girls for the ceremony. Something useful must be in that bunker... just start looking for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: