Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About the Bunker

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: About the Bunker Reply with quote

I really think you should pack up everything you need and get out of there.
While, sure at first glance it seems safe. Almost cosy at sometimes, you have to wonder: "Why isn't it in use still?"
Obviously, we discovered there is more in the resistance then just you guys. There has to be. So why aren't they using it anymore? Why doesn't the phone work?
Doesn't make sense??? Why would such a smart group of people, leave a bunker like that? And stay away from there for that long? AND leave the information about it in such clear sight, that even you guys found it.
I mean, if you guys know about it through Jonas' parent's files, then it's easy to suspect that Alex may know about it too. And if Alex knows, they know.
Bree, I've thought about it, and I really think you need to pack up and leave. Go ... somewheres. I'm sure you'll be ale to find a lot of people to trust here on the forums that are more the willing to help!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly, very good points.

Do you think that Alex may have forged the document that points to this house, and planted it in Jonas' parent's cabin, Bree?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
sarahsnotebook
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree--the whole thing seems fishy. That makes me think that the resistance abandoned it because the Order found it. I'd get all the information you can from the papers and slides that were left and get out of there. There are a lot of trustworthy people on the forums who would be more than happy to let you stay with them. You'd probably be much more comfortable, which would keep you in better spirits.

every body is a book of blood. whenever we're opened, we're red.
~clive barker
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't the resistance faction abandon it because they abandoned the mortal coil altogether? Bree, didn't you say that Tachyon told you the Order crushed them?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Didn't the resistance faction abandon it because they abandoned the mortal coil altogether? Bree, didn't you say that Tachyon told you the Order crushed them?
I thought about this too, Lurker, but what about that resistance group to the Hymn of One (it's a shame I don't know their names)? If they are legit, then the resistance is still alive and well.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Lurker wrote:
I thought about this too, Lurker, but what about that resistance group to the Hymn of One (it's a shame I don't know their names)? If they are legit, then the resistance is still alive and well.

You mean TFW? This bunker belonged to the other guys, no?
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've seenso far, I believe the bunker is safe. It was used by the resistence several years ago and then abandoned. However, I do not believe that Alex knows about this place ... or at least I hope not. Confused

There is so much information here. I couldn't belive the white board!! It was everything that we kinda sorta knew but had never seen put together before. It was exciting to see that we're not alone in this. There are other people who are or were fighting the Order too. So for now, we're staying put. We're taking precautions and not letting anyone know where we are. We need a plan and then maybe we'll relocate.
sarahsnotebook
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree,

Wow. It makes you wonder how many other resistance groups might be out there. Even working separately if everyone plays their cards right, the Order may just come crashing down (I'd LOVE to see that happen).

You seem in good spirits, which is great. I think most of us just want you to know you do have places to go if you need to move on.

~clive barker
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarahsnotebook wrote:
Bree,

Wow. It makes you wonder how many other resistance groups might be out there. Even working separately if everyone plays their cards right, the Order may just come crashing down (I'd LOVE to see that happen).

You seem in good spirits, which is great. I think most of us just want you to know you do have places to go if you need to move on.

Thanks Sarah! I do realize how supportive you guys are & that we'd have a place to go if we needed it. However, I don't think I'd risk involving you guys at this point. I need you guys to be my eyes & ears... how can you do that if the Order is after you too???

Despite everything... the gun, the betrayal, the drinking, maybe a new girl, etc. I am in good spirits. I feel like here at the bunker everything is coming together. Maybe there are other resistance groups out there. Maybe we can take down the order. The possibilities are endless! Ok that was cheesy but ya know what I mean Smile
Warbunny
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Get Your BOB Ready Reply with quote

If I might make a little suggestion? I know the bunker seems safe, and for y'all's sakes I pray that it is, but for just in case, you may want to assemble yourselves some BOB's. That's a Bug Out Bag, everything you need to survive packed into a ready to go bag or backpack.

Okay, most of the guys I know who're packing BOB's are typically prepping themselves for the impending Apocalypse, but they know what they're talking about when it comes to survival. Pack yourself a quick change of clothes, extra socks, some batteries (especially since you're documenting everything on video), some non-perishable food (jerky, powerbars, etc.), a first aid kit, a pocket knife, a swiss army knife or multi-tool, some bottled water, maps of the area, a sleeping bag, a tarp, some rope... Well, I seem to be getting carried away here, don't I? Wink Laughing

Anyhow, what I'm saying is just stay prepared. Paranoia is a survival trait in your situation.
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: 436 Reply with quote

At least you are not trapped in the 436!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cheeseytoRRie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: ok, so... Reply with quote

i see where all these people are coming from... io think you should gather the slides, maps, the computer, and anything else there that may be im portance and go some where safer. the order may know about this place and thats why its deserted. i just really hope Alex dosnt know about it... she has screwed you guys over so many time
good luck,
toRRie Confused
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, have you ever considered that much of that information you found is planted and false? You have to consider this and take everything you uncover in this bunker with a grain of salt, (as the phrase goes,) and remember that it is abandoned.

I realize you don't want to reveal your exact location and I do not expect to see much of the surrounding area in your coming videos but I wanted to ask you about your nieghbors. Do you have any? How isolated are you? If there is no one within miles and the phone doesn't work at this bunker.....Well, how can you contact people in an emergency? Have you talked about this with Jonas or Daniel?
sarahsnotebook
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks Sarah! I do realize how supportive you guys are & that we'd have a place to go if we needed it. However, I don't think I'd risk involving you guys at this point. I need you guys to be my eyes & ears... how can you do that if the Order is after you too???

Despite everything... the gun, the betrayal, the drinking, maybe a new girl, etc. I am in good spirits. I feel like here at the bunker everything is coming together. Maybe there are other resistance groups out there. Maybe we can take down the order. The possibilities are endless! Ok that was cheesy but ya know what I mean

Anytime, sweetie. And I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything that might help you. Though I'm not afraid of the Order anymore. They've put me through hell too and I'm still here.

There are a lot of people pulling for you, so hopefully this ordeal will end for you soon.

~clive barker
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
sarahsnotebook wrote:
Bree,

Despite everything... the gun, the betrayal, the drinking, maybe a new girl, etc. I am in good spirits. I feel like here at the bunker everything is coming together. Maybe there are other resistance groups out there. Maybe we can take down the order. The possibilities are endless! Ok that was cheesy but ya know what I mean Smile

Bree, you're keeping yourself so level headed nowadays. That is so good. I just hope Daniel pulls himself together soon. I know he's been through a lot too, but I worry about him. And since you mentioned other resistance groups, have you tried to contact any that you know of? Are there any? Or is there a list of phone numbers in that bunker that you can maybe call? Also, a lot of us were wondering what was that stuff you wrote on the whiteboard. It seems like you all are taking notes or something because there is new stuff on it. Could you tell us what it is, or get a better pic of it for us? We all just want to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: