Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0175 - "Running For Life" [04/17/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright is greatly overrated. One of my best friends is a 30 year old with a mental capacity of about 14. He has a spacial sense that is utterly phenomenal and his moral compass keeps me in line. Come to think of it, the thing I like best about him is his great imagination. See? Smart is not the be all and end all.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool.

I have a friend who is 31 but he's got the emotional development of a 12 year old... apparently. But he's so much more emotionally and morally articulate than I am really!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a new video. From Daniel and Jonas and Bree all together. =] Then I want a new one from Taylor.

And then I want Oppy && CIW && tachy, && brother && gemma to come back into the picture && everything will be perfect.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfection is greatly overrated.

(at least, in my eyes.)

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:

(at least, in my eyes.)

It would be nice though Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
Chelseyrl wrote:

(at least, in my eyes.)

It would be nice though Wink

So would Jonas and Daniel..Together..Naked. Shocked Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi!

*faints*
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
Oi!

*faints*

Lol. You know its hot. xD ZOMG I want a new video.
*Chats "NEW VIDEO NEW VIDEO NEW VIDEO" lol.

Don't youuu? Rolling Eyes
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe. Obviously! Razz
kiyoshi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for another Jonas/Daniel video~~

Although I believe that the most excited that us girls have been lately was when they were in the trunk together.
xD

New video with more trunk action?
Surprised

That's kind of scary and awe-inspiring at the same time.
Surprised
PinkRanger
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Ok, just before I read the first page and the rest of the second, I wanted to post this

Best Jonas moment by far

Hahah that is EXACTLY what I thought when he did that...hahahaha
I love it.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sappho wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:
Okay, okay! I get it! You all really, really, really like this video and you all can't understand anyone who thinks otherwise, right?

Sorry, but I still think it was boring. I respect your opinion and I agree with your explanations. Yes, the highly eventful ones would cease to be highly eventful if all were.....highly eventful! Heh. I get it......Still think this was a yawn fest!

It was more boring than callmejules24 and her videos! Ha ha ha! When I saw the first one, I thought, "She is SO unnatural in her delivery that it couldn't be worse even if she was trying to be ultra-fake!" It is obvious that her words are premeditated and it just blows my mind that she may be firmly included into this series! I would rather have seven more of these BORING videos than have to watch one more of hers! Ha ha! Sorry, now I am just trying to bug you all. Oops. I am a nice person, okay!

I realize that my comments about callmejules24 does not necessarily pertain to this video nor does it belong in this particular thread and I apologize. I also apologize for deliberately annoying all of you fans who happen to adore this cutsie, peaceful, *insert similar adjectives here*, video. Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Wisi Girl, I have Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism. I can't tell if you just have a strange sense of humor, or if you are trying to test the limits here. It's OK for people to disagree about things. I can't tell if you are insulting my taste or not, because I have autism. I'm going to assume that you are not. Please be more clear in the future, as a kindness to me and any other Aspies here.

I am probably the only person who likes Jules. I think she is a bright, charming child who is not a professional actress, but a fangirl. I don't think she should be canon, and I don't think people should be mean about it. She's just a kid being creative, which the Creators have encouraged us to do. I wish I knew how to make videos!

As soon as I read your post, I said aloud, "Uhhhhh......What!?!" Then I realized you thought I directed my comments AT YOU! Look, I didn't even know you had a form of autism. I can see by your avatar that you support the cause but that is all I know about you! Oh, and that you and I have a similar taste for female, lyrical poets of Classical Greece! Yeah, I know a lot about Sappho...And Nossis, and Theo, and Marissa....Anyways, I just don't get how you could have POSSIBLY thought A) My comments were meant only for you and B) That I said what I said because you have autism. I don't want to laugh because it really is not a funny mistake on your part but I am just a little bewildered! Well, I hope I cleared it up for you. If you happened to have posted a comment previous to mine, which expressed your love for this video, then you were included in my pronoun: "you" I was talking to the general group of fans who like this video. Erm, I really, really hope you get it now because I feel like I am being repetitive.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

Sappho, thanks for letting us know about your Asperger's. I want to let you know that it isn't just the fact that you're an Aspie (if I can use the term even though I don't have the syndrome) that makes it difficult to know whether someone on the forum is making a joke or being insulting. That's one of the inherent difficulties with Internet communication -- we don't have tone of voice or body language to help us interpret what the other person is saying.

As far as I know I don't have Asperger's, but I also have trouble interpreting whether forumites are joking or not -- yesterday it seemed like I misinterpreted the intentions behind just about every post I read, and kept putting my foot in my mouth (metaphorically) as a result. So you aren't alone.

Languorous Lass, I am going to assume that within this refference to times when you misunderstood fellow fans in this forum you are including me.....It really is no big deal. This is one site among how many on the internet? And it is dedicated to one insignificant, low-budget series on the internet among how many? And you and I are only two fans on this site among how many? Yes, in the past, you have put your foot in your mouth but so have I! And guess what? It doesn't even matter! So, "it's all good, sis" as the locals would say here!

P.S. This is SO random but what do you all consider a sufficient residency in order to be considered a "local" to an area? I have been living in Oahu for ten months now.....
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Beasty. Crying or Very sad
Breepop
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just curious...

Where does Daniel manager to get this alcohol? o.O I mean, is there some random stash of alcohol in the hideout?

[Yeah, my name really is Bree >.>]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: