Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0178- "Blog Girl" [4/23/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the showing us the ceremony would end the series. If it is as horrific as we think it is, then obviously, the next move is to save other girls from it, or try and expose the true nature of HoO.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
DoktorBob
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bree is still looking for more info about callmejules24, could there be something we are supposed to find? Clues that we are missing?

Who watches the watchers?
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoktorBob wrote:
If Bree is still looking for more info about callmejules24, could there be something we are supposed to find? Clues that we are missing?
I've been trying to put that theory forward for some time! Glad to see you are onboard with it.

By the way, I love your sig. Smile
nicole_x
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
I don't think the showing us the ceremony would end the series. If it is as horrific as we think it is, then obviously, the next move is to save other girls from it, or try and expose the true nature of HoO.

I agree. If anything, I think that showing us the ceremony would add to the plot more because then there would be a sense of urgency to try to save all of the other girls from doing the ceremony and/or to take down the Order. But that's just my opinion.

Oh and BTW, I love your avatar Susan! DB looks so hot!
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoktorBob wrote:
If everyone wants the ceremony to happen....
won't that end the series?

Good question, I was under the impression that the ceremony was a yearly thing, i know they never ever said that, just for some reason it got in my mind...
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mousegirl wrote:
I don't think it would be so nice to see Jules get killed
I mean, I don't like her, but I don't want to see her killed. It just seems all to harsh. I want to see the ceremony like everyone else, but still, to watch someone get killed would just be to much. (and you are talking to someone who wants to work with dead bodies for a living- CSI type job)

as for the series ended....
If it is done with Bree, I think that means Bree lost her battle, and that might end the series, but with someone else? I am not sure.
Bree who go out and save people from doing it
ahaha
Super Bree!

Um, you do know this is fake, right? Jules won't really die in the ceremony if that is what it requires, okay? So, it won't be harsh at all.

In fact, there has been a lot of death already. Gemma. From Nikki B, we assume Tachyon, Brother, and Lucy died. (And it is still very odd that Bree doesn't mention anything. Copyright- blah! They could figure it out!) Someone pursuing Bree in the desert was shot. We watched Bree's dad die. No, we didn't actually see the bullet enter his body but I doubt the creators would make it that graphic for the ceremony. Let's say the ceremony is actually dangerous to the girl involved and let's say they use Jules.....We will probably get the same style as we did before. We will see almost everything but we will not ACTUALLY see the brutality. So, I highly doubt you have anything to worry about. Unless, of course, you don't even like the idea of her dying....In that case, I refer you to the first three sentences of my response.

We really know zilch about this ceremony. Everything we have pieced together is pure speculation on our part. Bree nor any of the other official characters has been straightfoward about it. We all assume it is evil because it is associated with an over-zealous and devious organization that is hunting down our beloved Bree. What if the ceremony is completely different from what we expect? I don't care if it is Bree, Jules, Alex or Jonas! It would be nice to have someone actually go through with the ceremony at this point. If it means the series will end then so be it! Personally, I think this series needs to end soon.

It all surrounds this mysterious ceremony and I believe it is time we actually know about it! Hell, I would volunteer for the ceremony! (As an actress, mousegirl! As an actress! Remember? It's not real.) Creators? Ceremony? Please? Now? Answers? Now?.......Forget it. They don't listen to their fans anyway. Do they ever check this site?
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hippie wrote:
DoktorBob wrote:
If everyone wants the ceremony to happen....
won't that end the series?

Good question, I was under the impression that the ceremony was a yearly thing, i know they never ever said that, just for some reason it got in my mind...

Well, Bree implied the frequency of this mysterious ceremony in the first few videos. Lurker? Gosh, I need Lurker right now! No one is an encyclopedia of LG15 like Lurker! Well, Hippie, if my memory is correct, Bree talked about what an honor it was for her to be selected because it doesn't happen very often. I want to say four or five years? Maybe I will go check....Or maybe I will get off this site soon and actually study for my finals! Heh.

Edited to include:
Oh, sorry for the double post! Hippie's post didn't show up until after I already made my first post and instead of editing the first....blah, blah, blah.......Sorry?
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
. . . the only one I'm annoyed with is Bree, who seemingly spent the last three days finding out jack about this one girl when there's more than a dozen potentials already. . . . To be honest, I'd rather see them put Bree in the ceremony than Jules.

Lurker, I thought you said you were going to try to let go of your Bree-bitterness.

I honestly don't understand it. You're generally such a reasonable guy.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Um, you do know this is fake, right? Jules won't really die in the ceremony if that is what it requires, okay? So, it won't be harsh at all.

I don't think that's a very good argument, Wisi. A couple of scenes in the French film "Irreversible" were pretty harsh, fictional or not.

In any case, the whole idea of something like character development/exploration when watching/reading something fictional is that you're supposed to bring with you the suspended disbelief that it's all real. Otherwise, I can't see what the point would be.

Wisi Girl wrote:
In fact, there has been a lot of death already. Gemma.

Well, while she was killed in a fairly undignified manner, she wasn't exactly a good person. Killing her wasn't necessary, no (especially for revenge), but it's a little more difficult to feel bad for her. She was doubtless going to do something else bad if she wasn't stopped.

Wisi Girl wrote:
From Nikki B, we assume Tachyon, Brother, and Lucy died.

I think it was actually left open-ended enough with Tachyon and Brother that it's difficult to draw any conclusion.

As for Lucy, she was in "The Perfect Beach." She's still around. She wasn't an ARG character, so she still belongs to the Creators.

Wisi Girl wrote:
Well, Bree implied the frequency of this mysterious ceremony in the first few videos. Lurker? Gosh, I need Lurker right now! No one is an encyclopedia of LG15 like Lurker! Well, Hippie, if my memory is correct, Bree talked about what an honor it was for her to be selected because it doesn't happen very often. I want to say four or five years?

I don't think we were ever told more than it's rare. The last one we know of for sure was about 12 years ago (Tachyon's sister).

Languorous Lass wrote:
Lurker wrote:
. . . the only one I'm annoyed with is Bree, who seemingly spent the last three days finding out jack about this one girl when there's more than a dozen potentials already. . . . To be honest, I'd rather see them put Bree in the ceremony than Jules.

Lurker, I thought you said you were going to try to let go of your Bree-bitterness.

I've tried. I really, really have. She makes it sooo hard, though.

In any case, I don't want them to kill Bree. But if it had to be her or Jules, I say Bree.

Last edited by Lurker on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:
In fact, there has been a lot of death already. Gemma.

Well, while she was killed in a fairly undignified manner, she wasn't exactly a good person. Killing her wasn't necessary, no (especially for revenge), but it's a little more difficult to feel bad for her. She was doubtless going to do something else bad if she wasn't stopped.

Remember, Gemma's supposed death has not been confirmed in a canon vid, or AFAIK in any other way that's canon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: