Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0179- "Quitting The Sauce" [4/24/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, Lurker. Did the Creators slip up big this time?
Or maybe he forgot that we told him...

danielbeast wrote:
tenshiakui wrote:
Dextroamphetamine is a powerful psychostimulant which produces increased wakefulness, energy and self-confidence in association with decreased fatigue and appetite. It works primarily by inducing the release of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine from their storage areas in nerve terminals. Other common names for dextroamphetamine include d-amphetamine, dexamphetamine, (S)-(+)-amphetamine, and brand names such as Dexedrine and Dextrostat.

Modafinil is a eugeroic drug generally prescribed to treat narcolepsy, made by the pharmaceutical company Cephalon Inc. It is not a typical stimulant and is often described as a "wakefulness promoting agent." The drug is sometimes prescribed off-label for ADD/ADHD. In mass-media advertisements and websites, Cephalon markets the drug for improving 'alertness' and reducing 'excessive daytime sleepiness.'

Hope this helps

Yeah that does help, but I'm not sure what it means. It's just that, well... I wasn't awake that much, none of us were. So what were these stimulants doing there? It doesn't make sense. We certainly weren't "alert"... and "reducing excessive daytime sleepiness" doesn't fit either. I mean we lost 3 days of our lives. I dunno... what do you think??

danielbeast wrote:
tenshiakui wrote:
I was discussing this with another member of the boards. It could be they kept you awake with those drugs as some form of brain washing. Sleep deprivation to make you more subseptible to suggestion. The other member of the board, heather, said that those two drugs are not injectable. Perhaps something ELSE was injected?

Maybe it was this:

Quote:
thiopental
A barbiturate that is administered intravenously for the induction of general anaesthesia or for the production of complete anaesthesia of short duration. It is also used for hypnosis and for the control of convulsive states. It has been used in neurosurgical patients to reduce increased intracranial pressure. It does not produce any excitation but has poor analgesic and muscle relaxant properties. Small doses have been shown to be anti-analgesic and lower the pain threshold.

Edit to add: Wouldn't this be injected?

I think considerations has a point... maybe this is what they injected us with (if he injected us at all... who knows what that guy did!). It could've been used to get Bree to agree to the Ceremony. Hmm

danielbeast wrote:
tenshiakui wrote:
danielbeast wrote:

Yeah it sorta is like that. Like I said before, I keep getting these flashes of things. It always coincides with a headache too. Wow you guys are good! Looks like I came to the right place.

I would say write down all of these flashes when you get them. You may get enough to piece everything together. Also see if Bree or Jonas are having in flashes. Between the three of you, you may be able to figure out what happened.

Great idea, I will. Thanx a lot for yer help, things are making a bit more sense. It's just crazy to think that this guy... whoever he was actually injected himself with drugs too. But who was he? That's the real question.

Daniel posted more, but I only quoted where he directly acknowledged the information.
EEVEE
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOooh mysterious, what did Daniel really say?
For sure, there's got to be something more to that.

consideration wrote:
Crying or Very sad Why can't everyone love my ability to fire projectiles? WHY?!?!

Lmao Smile
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the likely answer may be that db is not working his own chat. hell, they might let different people take turns "being" db or bree in the chat.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
i think the likely answer may be that db is not working his own chat. hell, they might let different people take turns "being" db or bree in the chat.
Sure, but why wouldn't they write that in? He made a thread specifically asking us to research and he responded several times to our answers, and then suddenly forgets everything and Jonas finds it all? Isn't that poor scripting on the Creators' part?
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
ericski wrote:
Sure, but why wouldn't they write that in? He made a thread specifically asking us to research and he responded several times to our answers, and then suddenly forgets everything and Jonas finds it all? Isn't that poor scripting on the Creators' part?

yeah, if he had been the one to do it, (the chat), wouldn't he have said, "guys, my script says 'blah, blah, about the drugs', but i already did that in my chat"?
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, im late... gotta watch the whole thing real quick... UMM... let me say I AM GLAD this is changing... the darn drunk videos are B/S.

OK ANOTHER VIDEO WITH NOTHING REALLY...

WOAH, i was EXTREMELY surprised they mentioned Black-ops...

so the vlogs are worthy of plot development... but im still bored... except the impending doom of Maddi... today... STAY ALIVE PLEASE!
crazcritrchic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I have nothing really to say about the video that adds to discussion.

But until I read the forum, I thought DBs shirt said "virginity is for lovers" and I couldn't help but giggle when he was onscreen.
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So which parts of the forums are they able to see? Only their 'chats' am I right?
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the alcohol has clouded his mind...? (really reaching for a possibility...work with me here! <rueful grin>)

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
DoktorBob
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problems with any plot inconsistencies. How any one can filter through all the forums, videos, filming, meetings, blogs, radio shows, etc. makes me wonder if the creators ever think of pulling their hair out every time they go through their scripts.

How some of you guys can pop open some of the smallest details still amazes me.

Ideas:
I wonder if they will eventually venture out of the shelter?
Maybe to help Jules (or other girl)?

Makes you wonder if the creators have something big brewing up for the trio and the new girl....

Who watches the watchers?
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hypnosis was a bit anti-climatic, one hopes it will be utilized again or more of it shown in episodes to come. Perhaps Jonas can have a PRIVATE video to us to show what happened if he wants it secret from Daniel. Seeing as these are made ahead of time I can't really make this as a request though cause its likely already done so it's more hoping than requesting. At the very least I think one can assume a new drama plot point has been set up and we will at least be hearing it referenced again.
Sophistication
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, some of you guys mentioned that we haven't see BDJ in the same vid for a long time. Maybe they're seperated? and Bree had to take the video in front of a green background and then sent it back to the producers to edit? I don't know...just a suggestion.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
I loved the video, and I agree with Jen that Daniel said more during the hypnosis than Jonas revealed. The look he gave the camera was quite obvious. I hope we find out whatever it is at some time, but I'm not betting that we will.
Jonas just PM'd me. He wanted me to know that Daniel told him under hypnosis that he was in love with me and desperately wanted for us to run away together and get married. Embarassed Very Happy
Oh, girl, you so wish. It was actually me. Yeah, that's right, DB confessed love for me.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boys are back!!!!
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applause Rupa.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: