Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0179- "Quitting The Sauce" [4/24/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree talked as if the boys were doing the hypnosis experiment as she was recording, (in the last video). So, should we assume that both videos were simultaneously recorded? If so, then why can't we see them together for at least two seconds? And since when did they have two cameras again? Perhaps my memory is going.....Help anyone?

By the way, I think it is amusing how desperate we are to hold on to something potentially substantial in this video! Two months ago, we would have watched this video and said, "What?! This was just another filler!" Now, we are jumping up and down because this hypnosis experiment might lead to something and Jonas gave a look that might lead to something and they checked this site and brought up drugs which might lead to something and Daniel is wearing black socks...and that might lead to something! Yeah, this is pathetic.

Edited because I feel this post is too negative. Here is my bit of cheer for you all because I am the only one disappointed in the video:

I liked Daniel's shirt. And Jonas sounded smart.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEVEE wrote:
OOooh mysterious, what did Daniel really say?
For sure, there's got to be something more to that.

Agreed. I suspect that Jonas does have some reason for not wanting the others to know what DB said.

Wisi Girl wrote:
Bree talked as if the boys were doing the hypnosis experiment as she was recording, (in the last video). So, should we assume that both videos were simultaneously recorded? If so, then why can't we see them together for at least two seconds? And since when did they have two cameras again? Perhaps my memory is going.....Help anyone?

I would bet good money that the problem is with the actors' schedules. Yousef, as others have mentioned elsewhere on the forum, has been on vacation in Virginia with his family recently. And Jessica has been making two movies. Plus hasn't Jackson gotten some outside work recently?

I suspect that Jessica recorded those two recent vids well in advance, which is why -- as people were complaining in another thread -- Bree was talking about the contents of Jules's blog before the actual blog entries were posted.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thoughts after watching the vid and reading the posts..... Love Beast's shirt. A little sovenier from his trip home last week Smile The black socks and Beast's lack of flexibility made me laugh. Jonas as always! And lastly, maybe with all of Beast's drunk spells lately he doesn't remember the stuff the uncovered with the drugs in the chat. Maybe the creators did this on purpose and they will make beast go back and find it and realize how much of an ass he was being by drinking all the time, and the stuff that they could already have found. dunno

Oh yeah, yippee that Jonas is finally participating in the forums!!!!!!
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

megs229 wrote:
And lastly, maybe with all of Beast's drunk spells lately he doesn't remember the stuff the uncovered with the drugs in the chat. Maybe the creators did this on purpose and they will make beast go back and find it and realize how much of an ass he was being by drinking all the time, and the stuff that they could already have found.

Or maybe the memory problems are a leftover from the drugs themselves. Remember, DB has been kidnapped twice. And the first time, the Order did something nasty to him that made that "DannyB" personality emerge. That could be why he has more memory problems than Jonas or Bree.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
megs229 wrote:
And lastly, maybe with all of Beast's drunk spells lately he doesn't remember the stuff the uncovered with the drugs in the chat. Maybe the creators did this on purpose and they will make beast go back and find it and realize how much of an ass he was being by drinking all the time, and the stuff that they could already have found.

Or maybe the memory problems are a leftover from the drugs themselves. Remember, DB has been kidnapped twice. And the first time, the Order did something nasty to him that made that "DannyB" personality emerge. That could be why he has more memory problems than Jonas or Bree.

Very true. I think the creators did this on purpose so that they could show the full effect of all of this on Beast. It would make sense for them to do this anyways, because I don't think they would let something like that slip through the cracks.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok... i watched this last night, bit my tongue, and went to sleep, mainly in respect to kellylen and her reasonable requests...

It wasnt a bad video, it was kinda interesting, it shows the ball moving on the story...

its another blog (#7 baby! yeah!) and even if the ball is moving, its only the wind blowing it...

This is how I have went from on Nikki B New Girl vid praising the series and saying that I catalog it for personal repeat viewing, to now "complaining"

::EDIT:: Boy was I wrong, I did comment earlier, maybe I need hypnosis...

Last edited by Hippie on Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluejay
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I watched this video, with 'Blog Girl' still in my mind, all I could think was that maybe Daniel is the New Girl - why else would Jonas have him doing all those funny exercises?
Very Happy
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL But Jonas didn't put him on that special diet!
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittenishtrance wrote:
LOL But Jonas didn't put him on that special diet!

No, DB put himself on his own special Licquid diet.....!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
The boys are back!!!!

That reminded me of that old song thats all like "the boys are back in town" lol.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
rupaZer0 wrote:
The boys are back!!!!

That reminded me of that old song thats all like "the boys are back in town" lol.

guess whos back. back again
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this video. I love the ones that feature just the two boys together being dorky. <3

The best part imo was when Jonas said the two forum members names. I couldn't hear the second one, but the one I did hear was definately CONSIDERATION. Her and a bunch of others definately did a lot of nice research that deserved this recognition! Congrats!

At the same time, I felt a little weird about DB looking really clueless at the forums. I know those guys talked to him about the drugs here on the forum. He replied a bunch of times!

I didn't think alcohol killed your memory that bad. Then again maybe he was making that weird look at the screen because he was slowly remembering talking to them.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:
rupaZer0 wrote:
The boys are back!!!!

guess whos back. back again

Daniel's back with Jonas at hand. O.o; Hah
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot!
I am happy to see a new vid featuring the lovely boys of LG15!

as for hypnosis...
I have seen it work many times, but mainly in police reports. They were just used to recall a memory of the suspect and how he/she looked. But one can't then get on the stand.
And by the look Jonas gave, I think something was discovered.
I want to know what.
Why would Jonas just lie about it?
>_<
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
Maybe the alcohol has clouded his mind...? (really reaching for a possibility...work with me here! <rueful grin>)
Ha ha ha, Diane.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: