Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0179- "Quitting The Sauce" [4/24/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

ETA: Agh, I said I was going to stop bitching about the plot inconsistencies. It was a good video.

Oh go ahead, bitch away, it's therapeutic, holding it inside will just give you an aneurysm. Smile
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
ericski wrote:
i think the likely answer may be that db is not working his own chat. hell, they might let different people take turns "being" db or bree in the chat.
Sure, but why wouldn't they write that in? He made a thread specifically asking us to research and he responded several times to our answers, and then suddenly forgets everything and Jonas finds it all? Isn't that poor scripting on the Creators' part?

I apologize if this has already been said.
I think it may have to do with the fact that the videos are formed a few weeks in advance. They may have filmed this soon after that chat, but they couldn't release it without first releasing the already-filmed videos before it. Does that make any sense?
Again, sorry if I'm being redundant.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
consideration wrote:
ericski wrote:
i think the likely answer may be that db is not working his own chat. hell, they might let different people take turns "being" db or bree in the chat.
Sure, but why wouldn't they write that in? He made a thread specifically asking us to research and he responded several times to our answers, and then suddenly forgets everything and Jonas finds it all? Isn't that poor scripting on the Creators' part?

I apologize if this has already been said.
I think it may have to do with the fact that the videos are formed a few weeks in advance. They may have filmed this soon after that chat, but they couldn't release it without first releasing the already-filmed videos before it. Does that make any sense?
Again, sorry if I'm being redundant.
Yeah, it does. I hadn't thought about that.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they're filmed weeks in advance. I think it's usually only a couple of days to about a week. For instance, "Following The Helper" was released/set on October 15, but was filmed October 12 (you can see the date on Lucy's computer). Then there's "Back Home" (released on December 11), in which Daniel talks about a new haircut, though Yousef had gotten that haircut on December 3.

Of course, then there's a case like "Cracked The File," released on February 24 in response to information give to Daniel by forum members on February 23 (with actual recognition of those who gave him the info, meaning it must have been made that day).
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may depend on the video and how much work is needed to produce it. Also, back then they weren't releasing videos quite so frequently.

They may have already had the scripts/ideas for the next few videos, and couldn't add this one in until now. That's all.

I'm just saying, I don't think it is meant to suggest that the alcohol is "fogging Daniel's mind." lol.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are made weeks in advance, they should have prepared for Yousef's vacation time.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, so I was watching the movie Sibyl.

I was watching the part where she gets hypnotised. I totally thought of this episode.

We got up to the part where Sibyl tries to convince her doctor that she was faking her illness the whole time.

So ya know, when the cute guy skips over DB's hypnosis, I figure they skipped it because it didn't even work.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
If they are made weeks in advance, they should have prepared for Yousef's vacation time.

..huh?
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just saying, I don't think it is meant to suggest that the alcohol is "fogging Daniel's mind." lol.

I don't think so either. I think it's just that they forgot that Daniel was already supposed to know.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit that sometimes things like this are very awkward and strange. Like they go for months wondering I WONDER WHAT WE SHOULD DO and totally ignore us, then randomly they mention the forums and the chat like it's totally normal. How long were we warning Bree about OpAphid before Daniel was kidnapped? How long have we been saying that Daniel MUST control his drinking? Then randomly Jonas is like "I have concluded that Daniel's drinking is getting out of hand." Brilliant deduction, genius. Rolling Eyes
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then randomly Jonas is like "I have concluded that Daniel's drinking is getting out of hand." Brilliant deduction, genius. Rolling Eyes
LMAO
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, if you watch that moment again considering that Daniel did know about the drugs but forgot to mention it, then you end up reading his expression as being, like, 'Shit, that stuff was really important...'

I reckon he forgot to mention it because he was so wound up in his own problems, then he starting drinking constantly so was in no state to talk about forum stuff, and now he's proper embarrassed so daren't say anything.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
You know, if you watch that moment again considering that Daniel did know about the drugs but forgot to mention it, then you end up reading his expression as being, like, 'Shit, that stuff was really important...'

I reckon he forgot to mention it because he was so wound up in his own problems, then he starting drinking constantly so was in no state to talk about forum stuff, and now he's proper embarrassed so daren't say anything.

The thing is, if Jonas read the thread, he would have seen where DB responded to people bringing it up. Instead of saying "Daniel, what the hell, man?" though, he acted like it was news.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any kind of out for the Creators on this one is a real stretch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: