Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO) WarPyLol is after Maddy! 4/24/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's obviously connected, whatever the case.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Maddy is not Glenn's. Sorry."

I hope you are knowledged in what you said...

all I can say is... warpylol came about around the time glenn did... it really played no significant part at all, though we knew the 1st vid was tied to LG... although the tie to Maddi IS MUCH MORE APPARENT!!! I only mean more questions are raised from the LG ties than the MA ties...

and i love the maddi series and would love to think Glenn is behind it... i just dont see creators doing what he can in terms of real order drama...

and if its all independant... more props than glenn or the creators would get! sorry to both sides, but to make that, its just brilliant!

::edit:: well assuming they are new to it...
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Whoever this Glenn guy is... he freaks me out! But he is so smart with making coded puzzles and doing those drops. I am so impressed with how it all gets set up and then it all just comes together. (Well, it comes together after all the brainiacs work hard to solve his puzzles.) I wasn't around when the OpAphid stuff was going on, and kinda don't understand any of it, but I am following this story and it is fun and scary. I am not able to contribute to solving puzzles because that isn't something I'm good at, but I can offer Maddison my support!!]

Okay, so have the weird drawings been solved? Or does everyone still think they don't mean much? And has Maddison checked in with everyone since she took off? I am worried!
SookieSpooky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janesalteredstates wrote:
Hippie wrote:
ok, i dont need to comment on this... i am Glenns dick hugging fanboy from what i know, and if warpylol is a Glenn creation so is Maddi, im not sure if I could be more happy, since I love that series!

Maddy is not Glenn's. Sorry.

Either way. At the time of this post It shows that Op, Tach, and Warpy have all logged in 23 hours ago on their YouTube accounts. Could just be coincidence, but we might not be too far off track here. Whether or not Maddison is one of Glenn's creations, he may have just joined this firefight so to speak. I'm a lurker on these boards, and I don't even know if paying attention to the last time the accounts were logged even means anything, but it worked a *squee!* outta me. Very Happy
I'm crossing my figers for Maddison too. WarpyLol kinda skeers me. Shocked
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hippie wrote:
ok, i dont need to comment on this... i am Glenns dick hugging fanboy from what i know, and if warpylol is a Glenn creation so is Maddi, im not sure if I could be more happy, since I love that series!

don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Hippie wrote:

I do hope you are talking to the both of them.

Calling Maddy Glenn's arg is very premature. Just as premature as confirming that it's not.

There are still some strange things about Glenn's video. He places private transmission in the front of the video. Some assumed that this ment that maddy wouldn't be able to see it. If Maddy and Glenn were both playing by the LG15 rule book she would not have. But yet she did. This kinda reinforces seperate entities. Why else would Glenn go to the trouble of making a private transmission reel.

But she did still react to it. Either there is a collaboration or she decided to go ahead with it because she had to go on the run at some point and this was a good way to do it.

Please do not follow this equation:
Maddy = Good, Glenn = Good -> Maddy = Glenn

Its not good enough and is insulting to the creators of Maddy (if they are indeed not Glenn). Kind of like hearing "I love Maddy, but I would love it more if you were Glenn."

It is confusing at most, with absolutely no proof either way.

To be honest I don't think it matters. If all of the fanfic creators want to get together and make this a monster. Bully to them. I just hope the bones of this arg stay intact because they were good.

X
theresascraps
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope we dont have to wait another month for things to continue, just as this was startin to get good, Maddy is gone. I shall go back to being bored i suppose.

theresa
ShatterdGlass
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Glenn must be connected in some way, since Warpylol is his account. But I was wondering if maybe that was footage he took, or if it could have been edited from a previous video maddy shot herself. I haven't gone back to see if there were any similar ones yet.
If that's the case, I think I'd be quite freaked out to see it if I were Maddy.

But if it's new footage, I'm rather inclined to believe that Glenn is helping the Maddy ARG in some way.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShatterdGlass wrote:
I think Glenn must be connected in some way, since Warpylol is his account. But I was wondering if maybe that was footage he took, or if it could have been edited from a previous video maddy shot herself. I haven't gone back to see if there were any similar ones yet.
If that's the case, I think I'd be quite freaked out to see it if I were Maddy.

But if it's new footage, I'm rather inclined to believe that Glenn is helping the Maddy ARG in some way.

If there is a collaboration then i imagine maddy would have taken the footage (OG) and sent it to glenn. It wouldn't have been hard to do.

X
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like saying the world warpylol
Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
Hippie wrote:

I do hope you are talking to the both of them.

Calling Maddy Glenn's arg is very premature. Just as premature as confirming that it's not.

There are still some strange things about Glenn's video. He places private transmission in the front of the video. Some assumed that this ment that maddy wouldn't be able to see it. If Maddy and Glenn were both playing by the LG15 rule book she would not have. But yet she did. This kinda reinforces seperate entities. Why else would Glenn go to the trouble of making a private transmission reel.

But she did still react to it. Either there is a collaboration or she decided to go ahead with it because she had to go on the run at some point and this was a good way to do it.

Please do not follow this equation:
Maddy = Good, Glenn = Good -> Maddy = Glenn

Its not good enough and is insulting to the creators of Maddy (if they are indeed not Glenn). Kind of like hearing "I love Maddy, but I would love it more if you were Glenn."

It is confusing at most, with absolutely no proof either way.

To be honest I don't think it matters. If all of the fanfic creators want to get together and make this a monster. Bully to them. I just hope the bones of this arg stay intact because they were good.

Well said Gid.

IMO, Glenn is not behind Maddison. I think either he is connected to it in someway (ARG creators combining forces) or he is just playing off of it. I could be wrong. Whatever happens, I really hope this all continues because I've really enjoyed Maddison.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in (1 cent after taxes)

1. A known OpAPHID character has been re-introduced to us under a new "platform".
2. The Warpylol video footage is previously unseen - not in any Maddison video. It is shot in what is clearly OpAPHID style.
3. Linc (dehteraew) posted a reply video to Warpylol - reply videos must be approved by the user of the Warpylol account, I checked (same with Maddison and Linc, btw).

Is it Glenn's game? I don't know (and if I did, I wouldn't tell you Cool ).
Are they related? You tell me.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

I'd say they obviously are. An OpAPHID character has shown up outside Maddison's place with his previous tagline ("location verified, D in APHID"), and Maddison has acknowledged him.

The relationship certainly exists. The extent of it is all that's in question at this point.
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

I'd say they obviously are. An OpAPHID character has shown up outside Maddison's place with his previous tagline ("location verified, D in APHID"), and Maddison has acknowledged him.

The relationship certainly exists. The extent of it is all that's in question at this point.

I'd say it's probable but not definite yet. It could be that the MA PM emailed Glenn and said "hey, wouldn't it be cool to have warpylol go after Maddy, here's some footage of Maddy's apartment", then Glenn OpAphidized it and posted it as a favor to the PM.

It does mean that Maddy is canon in the OpAphidverse though. So we can't email Bree and tell her about Maddy, but we can email Tachyon. Er, we have, haven't we?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: