Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"My Difficult Decision" [9/24/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortal Wombat wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
it's her parents' strict rules that Bree violated, not necessarily any religious rules.

So her parents home school her, ban her friend Daniel from the house when he shows disinclination to join their religion, and expect her to work her bum off memorising ancient languages all day completely of their own accord?

I suppose they came up with idea of a "purity bond" on their own as well?

Be serious. Their conservatism and strict lifestyle clearly rises from their religion.

I have to agree with the original poster and this is all speculation that she's violating the religious rules. We don't even know what the purity bond refers to. Besides, she wants to do the ceremony. I don't remember any of the videos that mentions that she has to do it or her religion made her do it.
VickyToria03
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate daniel...Bree cant stop makeing vedios now...i hate daniell....i hate him, i hate him....god i hate him
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: ok somethings seriously going on Reply with quote

sethimage wrote:
alright so i rewatched this video a couple times, once with no sound. To me it DEFINATLY looks as if someone else is in the room with her. Whether, it was intentional or not I dont know. But think about it....the past few videos they give us little subtle clues in each post. Usually, one tag, and one clue in the actual video. There isnt any video clues in this one OTHER than the fact that she continuoulsy looks to her left. At the very end of the video notice how she looks up, as if to get confirmation from someone that this indeed is the last video./.....

my take on it???

I think either her mom, dad, or both made her make the video. That they were watching her every move on this one, and they know about her. Now i think the future will show secret posts from bree...possibly on different user acount names in order to have her parents not know about it......also with the ceremony coming up i bet she will post a couple secret posts...i dunno
thats my take on it
seth

I'm not sure I completley agree - only because this is the most personal of all her videos so far. For me, when I get really emotional and am trying to speak from the heart, I look around at everything but who I am speaking to. I'm not sure...the big question is did she really tell her parents EVERYTHING? or did she leave the vblog part out. I can see your point, the looking to the left I think is definitely just being uncomfortable at being so vulnerable, but the one look at the end when she says I think this is going to be my last video blog does leave one to ponder....

I think in all, she is very concerned about pleasing her parents and living up to their expectations. She has had a lot of cruelty in her past and I think it would be even more devastating knowing she was disappointing her parents.

**EDIT** I went back and reviewed a couple of her other more "emotional" videos and she looks around a lot, mostly to the left...which makes me beleive that this is somthing she does naturally...still not sure about th elast comment though....
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Who's over there? Reply with quote

I've watched this several times and I don't think there's someone in the room with her at all. Besides, if she did tell her parents everything (even about the blogging...for arguement's sake), I think they would have been uber-pissed about her exposing herself (her life, you dirty bastards) like that to strangers on the internet. There's been a lot of press about myspace and internet dangers, perverts etc. I think that if she had told them about the bolg their logical reaction would not be "Hm, you've been all over the internet talking to strangers, telling them intimate details about your life. Well, let's get right back on there and tell everyone goodbye then!" They'd probably take away her computer or at least her camera. Don't you think? I don't think they know about these sneeky little videos......god, I LOVE THIS!!

p.s. yeah, I know it's not real..in case you were wondering. I'm just inexplicably head over heels in love with this whole thing. I'm kind of ashamed. I feel a little dirty.
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFLMAO @ I'm feeling a little dirty....

I know it's fake, but I look forward to the continuation of the story...it's addicting, lol....
ysl4kel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, "bastirma" means supression in Turkish. Don't know if it's relevant, but it makes a lot more sense than pastrami.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it may be a reference to some sort of feast. Maybe...and I'm stretching here....maybe it's about traveling or making a pilgrimage becuase cured, dried meat came to be from people needing the meet to be able to travel and not rot.
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took another look at the swimming video and for my money, either Daniel is in on this whole religion thing or he is going to be the one to try and save here.

Several points make me think there is more to him than meets the eye.

1- The way he reacts in the swimming video when Bree asks him about Cassie. Seems to want to try and avoid the subject.

2- Don't you think it's a little weird that Daniel apparently helped Bree set up her account. Yet she has been a member for 4 months and he only 2 months?

3- Take a look on his YT site at his interest in Books.

The Zombie Survival Guide. Check this link out http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/zombiesurvivalguide/

The Walking Dead - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead

The Watchmen - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchmen

So is he the villan or the superhero?

If Bree did indeed tell her parents everything would they really make her make another video to tell everyone it was her last blog? I think that a parents reaction would be to just take away the cam, rather than say ok lets make a video to say goodbye to everyone.

Just my 2c.

Cheers

M
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm beginning to wonder myself about Daniel after going back and watching the "girl problems" video...he has what appears to be an evil looking head of someone on his bookshelf....I posted it, but no one has responded (*pouts*)....
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sungurl wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder myself about Daniel after going back and watching the "girl problems" video...he has what appears to be an evil looking head of someone on his bookshelf....I posted it, but no one has responded (*pouts*)....

Yep I noticed that as well and there is that Zombie Survival guide book right there on the shelf.

Another interesting thing I just found in his myspace blog re the driving lesson
Quote" Then somehow we suddenly were off on a tangent. She was yelling, I was confused, suddenly lizards were involved.. it was a rough ride home. She didn't really say anything the entire ride back. Great, somehow I've managed to alienate her as well as her parents. If this keeps up I could lose her.. "

Lose her as a friend or in some other way I wonder?

Maybe she did say order of the Gecko in the driving vid? Could it be that this religion has different factions or groups within the main group and Bree is a member of a diffrent one to her parents? She seems to say "they don't know, there not order of Gecko ok" Hmmmm more food for thought.

M
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone sing it with me now.....

the DanielBeast MySpace blog is written by our Moderator HyeMew as fanfiction.
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:

Sorry did not know that until now. Embarassed

So discounting the Blog on myspace, Bree still seems to say that they don't know and that they are not order of the Gecko (well thats what it sounds like to me)

Another Possibility. Daniel might have got involved in something similar to this sect in the past and managed to escape. Now he is trying to free Bree from it's clutches.
GreenLaceBeauty
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

multiple points:

1)ZSG (zombie survival guide) however relevant it may be in this situation, is a comedy book... i wouldn't be too concerned over it... but idk.

2)Yousef is still memorizing scripts, so expect more, at least from Daniel.

Thats all I really have to say right now.
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:

ROFLMAO...
sethimage
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so heres my take on what i said earlier....
...to me it looks like that last video was forced...almost as if she was crying not because of the situation..but because she was being forced to do this...i dunno

daniel from the start has always given me a strange vibe...and i agree with you guys that either he is the villan or the hero...the whole cassie thing had to be a clue of some sort, and I have been keeping up the the whole cassieiswatching saga lol...but on a serious note, it makes you wonder, does daniel go for the "loser" girls and in the end kill them??? who knows...

I love this shit!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: