Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THIS IS THE NEW GIRL!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think she is?
Yes!!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Maybe..
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
NEVER!!!!
81%
 81%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 27

avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: THIS IS THE NEW GIRL!!! Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/floraviolax33

check her out!
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may need a moderator call on this one. Flora talks about Maddy and since she isn't canon, I don't know if the BDJ team can "see" her. To bring her into the Breeniverse would mean bringing Maddy in also. That's a hard call. I'll PM one of the moderators and ask.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one doesn't really seem like a potential for the New Girl position to me. She's just trying to help Maddy, it seems like. Not actually telling us anything that could potentially lead to her being the one. She just seems like a random girl.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
I may need a moderator call on this one. Flora talks about Maddy and since she isn't canon, I don't know if the BDJ team can "see" her. To bring her into the Breeniverse would mean bringing Maddy in also. That's a hard call. I'll PM one of the moderators and ask.

I don't get it. I thought all fanfiction was in the Breniverse. And BDJ can't even see this bit of the forum.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
I don't get it. I thought all fanfiction was in the Breniverse. And BDJ can't even see this bit of the forum.

Not all fanfiction is in the official universe, no (I refuse to say "Breeniverse"; she already thinks she's the center of the universe; I'm not going to give her more reason to think so).
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So shes Maddy fanfic not BDJ fanfic?

*gets confused*

*head a-splode*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:

I think it's ok for fan creations to mention other fan creations. People have been referencing fan creations in reply videos to LG15 videos for some time. However, it makes it significantly less likely that it would be canon (or ever referenced by Bree) if it includes references to fan creations. Just something to keep in mind!
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I don't think this is a New Girl because of the Maddy reference, but since the poster is ASKING if we think this is a New Girl, my inclination would be to let it stay. If I had seen this one posted here as a stand-alone without the poll, I probably would have moved it though... <shrug>

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does that mean she should be in the poll or she should not be in the poll?
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd leave her out. She may not have even intended to be one of the potentials. Her videos seem to be totally focused around Maddy.

In any case, since it's now been revealed that there's a connection between the OpAPHID and Maddison Atkins ARGs, the chances of someone who is addressing Maddison becoming the New Girl are probably smaller than is the case with the rest.
avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well idk i think you guys should just keep an eye on her. her first two videos kind of started off like bree's. bree doesn't really talk about her religion or anything like that in her first few videos. in the beginning of lonelygirl, bree mentions thewinekone and paytotheorderofof2. so you really never know. im subscribing to her though. and plus she does only have two vids.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

avibabyyx33 wrote:
well idk i think you guys should just keep an eye on her. her first two videos kind of started off like bree's. bree doesn't really talk about her religion or anything like that in her first few videos. in the beginning of lonelygirl, bree mentions thewinekone and paytotheorderofof2. so you really never know. im subscribing to her though. and plus she does only have two vids.

Well, look at it this way:

The Creators said they and Glenn Rubenstein (the creator of OpAPHID) no longer have a working relationship, and that none of the elements of OpAPHID will be mentioned in future LG15 videos. It was revealed yesterday that there's some connection between the OpAPHID ARG and the Maddison Atkins ARG (one of the characters from OpAPHID is trying to kill Maddison). Since this floraviolax33 is talking to Maddison (and only talking to her, apparently), the Creators couldn't have a connection to floraviolax33 without having a connection to Maddison Atkins, in which case they'd also be connected to OpAPHID.
teambree
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think she's trying superrrrrrrrrrr hard to be like bree with the editing and the stuffed animals, homework... etc.
avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teambree wrote:
i think she's trying superrrrrrrrrrr hard to be like bree with the editing and the stuffed animals, homework... etc.

well maybe thats part of it. isn't the order trying to find girls like that? i mean they wanted bree, what if they want this girl because she acts like bree?
avibabyyx33
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she has a new vid btw.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lXufOgA_0zI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The New Girl All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: