Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is this really the end???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: is this really the end??? Reply with quote

hope not
alonelyguy15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god... I just watched that and I'm freaking out. This can't be the end...
luvved
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since they just threw Daniel out of the picture, I feel that they are going to bring in a new character (The long awaited female character?) They surely aren't going to end the LG15 story now. The website is still expanding, and the story still has a lot left unanswered. This is not the end, I assure you. :]
[color=#9900cc]blah, blah, blah.
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

somehow I seriously doub that Daniel is out of the picture....
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if Bree no longer posts (which I doubt will be the case,) Daniel still has his own camera.
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luvved wrote:
Since they just threw Daniel out of the picture, I feel that they are going to bring in a new character (The long awaited female character?) They surely aren't going to end the LG15 story now. The website is still expanding, and the story still has a lot left unanswered. This is not the end, I assure you. :]

Yousef has said that he is contractually obligated to LG15 for a full year...

there's no way he's going anywhere.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Hyper active...not me Reply with quote

Oooo

If Daniel takes over as the contact account then it can go two (and probably more ways).

He can be on a crusade to help Bree (and he may or may not be helping) and end up stalking her or those in her religion and we have to solve puzzles to help them

or

He can flip out and pursue her and other Thelemics and we have to warn her when we figure things out.

Preferably there will be a sinister 3rd party (who may or may not be an established character and I don't just mean Cassie) who is unknown to us and we must interpret their clues and intentions and decide the proper path...or I'm just having vivid flashbacks to Ripper which is probably the best computer game ever.

I digress
Goodgyrl777
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not the end. Every story has many climaxes. This story still has much to be told.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think this is the end..I've got some mold filled houses I can sell ya....even if ya don't think it's the end..I've got some mold filled houses I can sell ya.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DavetheAvatar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what's going to happen here. It's just so obvious.

Bree will be at her ceremony, about to be sacrificed then she'll suddenly change her mind and want to go with Daniel. She tries to escape but they knock her out and hold her down. Just as they are about to cut her with the knife, Daniel swings in through a window (holding a camera obviously) and fights his way to the alter where he and Bree's Dad have a dramatic showdown. During the fight, some candles get knocked over and the building sets alight. As it's collapsing Daniel manages to beat Bree's Dad and he picks up the unconscious Bree then runs for the exit, an explosion following behind him. Bree wakes up and looks sadly back at the ruins before smiling at Daniel. They kiss and the credits roll.

Then suddenly at the end the bloody hand of Bree's Dad reaches out of the wreckage holding a dagger. The End...?

I don't know how you guys didn't see it coming.
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavetheAvatar wrote:

Bree will be at her ceremony, about to be sacrificed then she'll suddenly change her mind and want to go with Daniel. She tries to escape but they knock her out and hold her down. Just as they are about to cut her with the knife, Daniel swings in through a window (holding a camera obviously) and fights his way to the alter where he and Bree's Dad have a dramatic showdown. During the fight, some candles get knocked over and the building sets alight. As it's collapsing Daniel manages to beat Bree's Dad and he picks up the unconscious Bree then runs for the exit, an explosion following behind him. Bree wakes up and looks sadly back at the ruins before smiling at Daniel. They kiss and the credits roll.

Then suddenly at the end the bloody hand of Bree's Dad reaches out of the wreckage holding a dagger. The End...?

haha! that would be AWESOME.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavetheAvatar wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!
WRONG ANSWER!
Bree's Parents are not going to be at the ceremony....so....this one is out... NOW P- MONKEY will probably be there...in fact..based on Crowley's Beliefs...Beastiality,etc P.monkey,Owen, and Thor(he gets his revenge) are all gonna hit it...

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: