Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0180-"What Happened to Us???" [4/26/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LURKER
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Aja wrote:
But Juli was right in saying that technically, the kidnapper is not confirmed dead. Daniel says that the watcher shot the kidnapper, not that he was killed.

Well, we also saw his hand resting motionless for what was presumably a considerable period of time. He was definitely presented as dead.

In any case, even were he alive, BD&J getting their memories back wouldn't tell them that. I don't see how it would help them even then, really.

You wrote:
I'm so confused.

OK, did Daniel say the guy who was shot in the desert was the one who kidnapped them? And if so, how would he know that, since they don't remember anything until the shot?

I'm getting a headache.

He did say that, yes. I guess he figured it must have been the kidnapper since the guy was chasing them.

yeah, i'd have to say we have as much if not more evidence that that guy is dead than bree's "dad" being dead.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Aja wrote:
But Juli was right in saying that technically, the kidnapper is not confirmed dead. Daniel says that the watcher shot the kidnapper, not that he was killed.
Well, we also saw his hand resting motionless for what was presumably a considerable period of time. He was definitely presented as dead.

In any case, even were he alive, BD&J getting their memories back wouldn't tell them that. I don't see how it would help them even then, really.
You wrote:
OK, did Daniel say the guy who was shot in the desert was the one who kidnapped them? And if so, how would he know that, since they don't remember anything until the shot?
He did say that, yes. I guess he figured it must have been the kidnapper since the guy was chasing them.
yeah, i'd have to say we have as much if not more evidence that that guy is dead than bree's "dad" being dead.
I don't believe he was even presented as dead. A still hand can mean comatose, paralyzed, or even in great pain and unwilling to rock the boat, so to speak. Besides, the video cutaways in that were frequent enough that you couldn't say for sure that the hand didn't move.

There is a lot about that video that still needs resolving. The fact that one person was shot doesn't preclude a multiplicity of people. Especially since it was Alex who said there was only one. The location of that facility should be findable since the kids escaped. We should be looking into what's going on there now. (we could send the on-the-run-guy, dehteraew )

Posting more in a minute. BRB
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:
ericski wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Aja wrote:

You wrote:
I don't believe he was even presented as dead. A still hand can mean comatose, paralyzed, or even in great pain and unwilling to rock the boat, so to speak. Besides, the video cutaways in that were frequent enough that you couldn't say for sure that the hand didn't move.

There is a lot about that video that still needs resolving. The fact that one person was shot doesn't preclude a multiplicity of people. Especially since it was Alex who said there was only one. The location of that facility should be findable since the kids escaped. We should be looking into what's going on there now. (we could send the on-the-run-guy, dehteraew )

Posting more in a minute. BRB

well, for that matter, this all happened before we knew jonas had a gun. so jonas could have been the shooter.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
well, for that matter, this all happened before we knew jonas had a gun. so jonas could have been the shooter.
Ooh! Nice catch! There is the problem of car location that hasn't been determined...

But I'm willing to overlook that if you are!
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan, that is SUCH a good point. I just wanted to drop in and say hello. That video confused me, too. I think the plot needs to move on now, since their not being able to figure things out is very frustrating for me. Still, the vid was cute. Very.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't think that's going to happen, but it would be cool if it did.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhmmm... yeah... Logic would be nice at this point!

There has been NO "illumination" in the past few vids.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan wrote:

I would still say he was presented as dead from a directoral standpoint. While a lack of movement could certainly mean comatose or paralyzed (it is a possibility, sure), given that gunshots tend to kill more often than they produce either of those effects ... well, you see where I'm going with that. As far as intense pain goes, though, I'd think intense pain would lead to shaking hands, not motionless ones.

By the way, after each fade out/in, the hand was in the same spot, so unless he was perfectly moving the hand back into position between fades, the hand definitely didn't move.

Susan wrote:
There is a lot about that video that still needs resolving.

Yes. We still don't even know how they escaped.

Susan wrote:
The fact that one person was shot doesn't preclude a multiplicity of people.

Also true.

Susan wrote:
The location of that facility should be findable since the kids escaped.

I think it's still unclear as to whether they were being kept in a motel or someplace out in the desert. When they made their escape, they seemed to be in a motel, but then they looked to be in the middle of nowhere while they were running.

ericski wrote:

Bree saw the guy who shot the kidnapper, and Daniel was with Jonas when the gunshot went off.

Last edited by Lurker on Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was boring. Was that London Bridge Is Falling Down?

ooookay.. ready for a new story arc now.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought it was mary had a little lamb.. heh

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got to go...stuff to do.

Should "Hymn of One" be shortened to "HOO" I wonder?

I wonder also why they haven't been contemplating what's on the dry erase board like we did.

Anyway, I'm tired so I'm less with it than usual.

I want to come back and read comments later.

Bye!
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we already call it HoO..

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I just realized that London Bridge and Mary Had A Little Lamb have almost the same tune. Kind of like The ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

And I never would have known had it not been for LG15.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!

Lg15... changing lives one useless bit of info at a time!

stalk me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: