Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0180-"What Happened to Us???" [4/26/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right, lurker, i'm finally going to say that i can't keep what they know and don't know straight anymore. i'm not really complaining. between what they can't know (artificially through private vids), what they don't remember, what they are having flashbacks and may remember, what they've said in chat and don't remember. it's not an accident that i can't keep it straight. this is how the creators are transitioning to a new place with all this. imo
ps congrats to those who can keep it all straight. i bow to you. Embarassed
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Susan wrote:
I don't believe he was even presented as dead. A still hand can mean comatose, paralyzed, or even in great pain and unwilling to rock the boat, so to speak. Besides, the video cutaways in that were frequent enough that you couldn't say for sure that the hand didn't move.
I would still say he was presented as dead from a directoral standpoint. While a lack of movement could certainly mean comatose or paralyzed (it is a possibility, sure), given that gunshots tend to kill more often than they produce either of those effects ... well, you see where I'm going with that. As far as intense pain goes, though, I'd think intense pain would lead to shaking hands, not motionless ones.
By the way, after each fade out/in, the hand was in the same spot, so unless he was perfectly moving the hand back into position between fades, the hand definitely didn't move.
Trust me. I have 15 years of intense (think birth contractions) pain under my belt. You can stay very still if you have to--if it will mean a secession of pain.

Quote:

Susan wrote:
There is a lot about that video that still needs resolving.
Yes. We still don't even know how they escaped.
Susan wrote:
The fact that one person was shot doesn't preclude a multiplicity of people.
Also true.
Susan wrote:
The location of that facility should be findable since the kids escaped.
I think it's still unclear as to whether they were being kept in a motel or someplace out in the desert. When they made their escape, they seemed to be in a motel, but then they looked to be in the middle of nowhere while they were running.
ericski wrote:
well, for that matter, this all happened before we knew jonas had a gun. so jonas could have been the shooter.
Bree saw the guy who shot the kidnapper, and Daniel was with Jonas when the gunshot went off.
About that, when did it come up that Bree saw the guy who shot the kidnapper? Or, for that matter, that Jonas was with Daniel the whole time. (This could be a function of that leak in my memory. I've gotta get that fixed soon.)
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
OMG I just realized that London Bridge and Mary Had A Little Lamb have almost the same tune. Kind of like The ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

And I never would have known had it not been for LG15.

Expect to see this quoted in a forthcoming "testimonials" section on the front page of LG15.com.

ericski wrote:
right, lurker, i'm finally going to say that i can't keep what they know and don't know straight anymore.

If it's any consolation, I don't think Miles and the others can always remember either. I'm not even sure why I can.

Susan wrote:
Trust me. I have 15 years of intense (think birth contractions) pain under my belt. You can stay very still if you have to--if it will mean a secession of pain.

I guess I'll take your word for it on that, but I don't think that laying in the desert without trying to move is the best idea when you're dying. Even if hurt, if you were afraid you were dying, wouldn't you try to move?

In any case, we don't hear any gasps or grunts while the hand is motionless, but we heard a grunt when the gunshot happened. I'm thinking dead.

Susan wrote:
About that, when did it come up that Bree saw the guy who shot the kidnapper? Or, for that matter, that Jonas was with Daniel the whole time. (This could be a function of that leak in my memory. I've gotta get that fixed soon.)

I believe Daniel told us that in "Missing Days."
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
ericski wrote:
right, lurker, i'm finally going to say that i can't keep what they know and don't know straight anymore.

If it's any consolation, I don't think Miles and the others can always remember either. I'm not even sure why I can.

You are a living lgpedia, Lurker

We should have a "Ask Lurker" thread on the forum somewhere.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
Lurker wrote:
ericski wrote:

You are a living lgpedia, Lurker

We should have a "Ask Lurker" thread on the forum somewhere.

Thanks, Rob. That might be exaggerating just a little, but I appreciate it.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w/o quoting all the other stuff, i'll just second that one rob.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wondering why they would call this "what happened to us" and yet if gives not information at all?

I should stop getting excited when I think that new information is coming in a video I'm normally wrong lol.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
just wondering why they would call this "what happened to us" and yet if gives not information at all?

I should stop getting excited when I think that new information is coming in a video I'm normally wrong lol.

with the three ???, i guess it means that they're trying to figure it out. unfortunately for us they don't seem so successful. great line: "So this is a horrible idea in the history of horrible ideas."
Very Happy
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
ShardinsKitten wrote:

with the three ???, i guess it means that they're trying to figure it out. unfortunately for us they don't seem so successful. great line: "So this is a horrible idea in the history of horrible ideas."
Very Happy

I guess I'm just tired of not having answers. I was hopeful that they made it a question because it is a question on all of our minds. So it was like saying "we know this is your question so here is some answers". At least to me, maybe I'm alone on this one.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
LOL!

Lg15... changing lives one useless bit of info at a time!
LMAO, Alysa.

Lurker wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
OMG I just realized that London Bridge and Mary Had A Little Lamb have almost the same tune. Kind of like The ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

And I never would have known had it not been for LG15.

Expect to see this quoted in a forthcoming "testimonials" section on the front page of LG15.com.
Lurker, that is just hilarious.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad that Jonas and Daniel at least tried hypnosis, since myself and others suggested it. Jonas trying to retrace his steps was a bad and fruitless idea, and while using the forums was a good one, I get the feeling that Bree, Daniel and Jonas are using us as a crutch to support their investigations. I'm all for interactivity, but I would like to see them make some discoveries on their own (especially since they're the ones who really drive the plot).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: