Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0183 - out of the bunker - [4/29/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Chelseyrl wrote:
I'm kinda irritated that we never got to see the slides that were in the Bunker.

And I agree, there should be more talk on Jonas' parents... I mean... why was it brought up again and then abandoned after Alex disappeared?

Mad

But, this was a good vid, nonetheless.
Yeah, I posted about this too in someone's character thread. It's really irritating that DBJ didn't check for the false bottom in the kitchen cabinet and tear the bunker apart before they left.

They sure are lucky they have "free will" going for them, because I'd be willing to bet their combined IQs are less than 250.

heh...

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Aithne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IQs less then 250 combined Laughing

In Florida they have Alligator jerky (or as the locals call it gator jerky). I have to confess I have never, ever tried it and I'm not daring enough to ever do so.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
They sure are lucky they have "free will" going for them, because I'd be willing to bet their combined IQs are less than 250.
That high? Really?
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok... im confused...
First allow me to say Im glad it didnt suck, there is a clear path for where this is going now... the video was fun...

it doesnt answer many long lingering questions, if we ever get them at all...

Ok, so how the f**k does she know Julie is the new girl? I mean to do this you would have to have a little more than just thoughts... I mean they are headed to TEXAS, nobody in their right mind should go there on their own free will!! mind you VA isnt the hot spot either, but I could rationalize the Ceremony being a smarter decision than this! Laughing

oh yeah, i didnt mention it this time around yet, but BREE IS STILL JUST SO HOT!! did you see the way her hair blew in the wind? Question
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hippie wrote:
ok... im confused...
First allow me to say Im glad it didnt suck, there is a clear path for where this is going now... the video was fun...

Ok, so how the f**k does she know Julie is the new girl? I mean to do this you would have to have a little more than just thoughts... I mean they are headed to TEXAS, nobody in their right mind should go there on their own free will!! mind you VA isnt the hot spot either, but I could rationalize the Ceremony being a smarter decision than this! Laughing

oh yeah, i didnt mention it this time around yet, but BREE IS STILL JUST SO HOT!! did you see the way her hair blew in the wind? Question
Oh to be young again!

I agree with you about the knowledge. This is more than just going to rescue Jules. Has anyone out there seen anything that would point to Jules as the right girl above all the others? Now I'm talking character driven here. We can all see the telltale mark of the Creators in the camera work and such. But where's the evidence that would present to Bree and company?

I'm thinking this is significant! They escape from an intense, drugged session with (most probably) the Order and immediately they latch on to this Jules character and refuse to veer away!!! We spend the better part of--what?--a week?--beating at them and the only thing they'll respond to is Jules. That's fricken unnatural!

I think we need to get a deprogrammer in here.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO

You maybe right, Mincar.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, atleast she threw in an obvious Hymn of One reference in her latest blog. Ehh for effort?

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:

We spend the better part of--what?--a week?--beating at them and the only thing they'll respond to is Jules. That's fricken unnatural!

I think we need to get a deprogrammer in here.

hahaha that was good stuff there
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Hippie wrote:
ok... im confused...

Oh to be young again!

I agree with you about the knowledge. This is more than just going to rescue Jules. Has anyone out there seen anything that would point to Jules as the right girl above all the others? Now I'm talking character driven here. We can all see the telltale mark of the Creators in the camera work and such. But where's the evidence that would present to Bree and company?

There doesn't seem to be anything definite, but there's quite a few allusions to Bree's preparations:

—She's learning several languages, including one that she assumed we would have never heard of (and what she's learning of Spanish, German and French doesn't seem to even be accurate, which could suggest that those are meant to act as a smokescreen while she learns Enochian)
—Apparently she's not allowed to eat the same things as her sister (diet)
—At the request of her parents, she's doing weird excercises that involve specific positions
—She's quoted Aleister Crowley (the same quote had appeared in the Hymn of One's newsletter that day)
—She's said she knows that she's special and that they need her for some higher purpose
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved the jerky part! If anyone who can make the avatars that move can make one with Daniel and Jonas laughing and that face bree makes I will be in your debt forever!
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charliebrown wrote:
Loved the jerky part! If anyone who can make the avatars that move can make one with Daniel and Jonas laughing and that face bree makes I will be in your debt forever!
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6838&start=120 The last one. Wink
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all bloody now.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
charliebrown wrote:
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6838&start=120 The last one. Wink

ThankS!
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
mincartaugh wrote:
Hippie wrote:
ok... im confused...

Oh to be young again!

There doesn't seem to be anything definite, but there's quite a few allusions to Bree's preparations:

—She's learning several languages, including one that she assumed we would have never heard of (and what she's learning of Spanish, German and French doesn't seem to even be accurate, which could suggest that those are meant to act as a smokescreen while she learns Enochian)
—Apparently she's not allowed to eat the same things as her sister (diet)
—At the request of her parents, she's doing weird excercises that involve specific positions
—She's quoted Aleister Crowley (the same quote had appeared in the Hymn of One's newsletter that day)
—She's said she knows that she's special and that they need her for some higher purpose
I think if you look, I specified that what she found should have showed a difference from the other candidates. The only one that is different from the rest is that Alestair Crowley quote. Of course that only happened recently and its strength is based on the creators having control of the HoO site. We knew Jules was canon. That isn't the point. Bree didn't have any information to separate Jules from the rest. And yet she was obsessed.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
I think if you look, I specified that what she found should have showed a difference from the other candidates. The only one that is different from the rest is that Alestair Crowley quote. Of course that only happened recently and its strength is based on the creators having control of the HoO site. We knew Jules was canon. That isn't the point. Bree didn't have any information to separate Jules from the rest. And yet she was obsessed.

To be honest with you, I'm surprised that Bree acknowledged our posts to her about it at all. Usually when something isn't canon or isn't supposed to be considered for it, they have the characters seemingly ignore our posts, or not be able to see them at all. Even so, though, she was very unspecific in her responses about who she could see (with the exception of Taylor; she acknowledged her when informed about her in a Taylor-specific thread; Taylor's, of course, been revealed as canon, so that probably explains that).

Anyway, yeah, your point is good, and I didn't get your meaning there about looking for a characteristic that the other girls we've seen don't have. I think we're supposed to assume that these other girls don't exist in the fictional universe.

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: