Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZorinXL "UNDO RAIN GILLS" [4/30/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justwatching
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably stupid, but it was the first thing I thought.... Gemma? I know, its a stretch, but think about it.

Think about it... tall, thin build, dark, layered hair, rose, cheeks?
Wasnt it Gemma that Warpylol filmed in the car in his first vid? The shot was also in the Gemma V video. The description talks about how everything connects together..... I dunno, but maybe????

Embarassed maybe not, nevermind Embarassed
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah, if we really want to go for grasping at straws, UNDO RAIN GILLS anagrams to "Undo Slain Girl" except these things don't usually already have the word in them
and Grand Illusion is optimistic enough Smile

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
Gonzo308
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why I think it is not Maddy (although I wish she were still alive and faking it and hanging out safely somewhere with Whiskey):

While Zorin gets a 10 for timeliness, he gets about a 4.7 for quality of vid (better than I could do, but still). He reused old Oppy sound effects and his camera is not that great.
I think if Maddison were to pop up in someone's vid it would be something with more quality or professionalism like deraehtew (hope thats right) or TFW.

To Zorin- you're better than me at this stuff, hell, I can't even get my hands on a camera! At least you're making vids and adding to the story! Smile and thats way cooler than nothing
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just really think it would be amazing if he was able to find a girl that looks so much like Maddison, but was not her.
I think the reused op sounds are just a way to gain credibility...I'm torn on this

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonzo308 wrote:
Why I think it is not Maddy (although I wish she were still alive and faking it and hanging out safely somewhere with Whiskey):

While Zorin gets a 10 for timeliness, he gets about a 4.7 for quality of vid (better than I could do, but still). He reused old Oppy sound effects and his camera is not that great.
I think if Maddison were to pop up in someone's vid it would be something with more quality or professionalism like deraehtew (hope thats right) or TFW.

To Zorin- you're better than me at this stuff, hell, I can't even get my hands on a camera! At least you're making vids and adding to the story! Smile and thats way cooler than nothing

I --unfortunately-- have to agree with you. In his defense though... have you seen Julia's videos? The video quality is awful... her words never even match her mouth, and she's cannon to the main LG15 story line. I'll still hold out hope for a bit though... It makes more logical sense for them to be dead, but I like Zorin's "Grand Illusion" idea.

~tb
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure looks like Maddy in the car to me... not sure about out of the car though.

Surprised
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man im so confused again. Girl looks like maddy and i can understand the protect and hinder to create a grand illusion of maddys death. But the low quality of the camera and his looks and weapon dont match the killer so i cant make a conection he was doing the fake death video. rah i whish they would give us some strait answers already.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they will. I don't think the girl with him is Maddy. I did for a while, but the facial comparisons are just too different. They look a lot alike, yes. But not enough to be the same person.

I wish it was Maddy.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant decide on any of it anymore i blame the fan fics of fan fics now its too hard to tell er how to word it canon to not?. Might get something from lincs new video that he just put up. It isnt loading properly for me might be becuase it apears as uplaoded but its not quite compleat yet its on yt
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The description has Base64 and Hex in it. I've got them decoded.

Quote:
ZmlndXJlIGl0IG91dC4=

Translates to:

Quote:
figure it out.

The Hex:

Quote:
54 68 65 20 4c 69 74 65 62 72 69 74 65 27 73 20 6e 6f 77 20 62 6c 61 63 6b 20 61 6e 64 20 77 68 69 74 65 0d 0a 43 61 75 73 65 20 74 68 65 79 20 74 6f 6f 6b 20 61 70 61 72 74 20 61 20 70 69 63 74 75 72 65 20 74 68 61 74 20 77 61 73 6e 27 74 20 72 69 67 68 74

Translates to:

Quote:
The Litebrite's now black and white Cause they took apart a picture that wasn't right

EDIT: The video itself is of a guy sitting in a small bathroom, drinking what look to be beers. There's no audio. At one point, he takes the beers, gets up, and walks off camera, and then comes back and sits back down without the beers. I think he says something near the end, but with the lack of audio I can't tell what it is.

Son of EDIT: Now that I've gone back and looked at his other vids, the guy is Linc. He's shaken up in this new vid. Doesn't look like a happy camper.

I think we know what this implies...
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed, what video are you referring to? This thread is only for the ZorinXL vid. Or am I going insane? It's quite possible, you know.
kgurl84
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone tried to figure out what the numbers are that flash across the screen? Could it be a possible phone number??

EDIT: after trying, it seems like the numbers are just complete jibberish and that there are far too many to have any resemblence to a phone number or anything useful...

Last edited by kgurl84 on Tue May 01, 2007 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
kgurl84
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post but after watching the ZorinXL vid. again, could the driver actually be ZorinXL? It should be assumed that Maddy has other friends besides Adam and that could explain who is driving the car.

Sorry if it was mentioned before!!

Edit: That would mean that Adam was the one in the back filming...
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgurl84 wrote:
Has anyone tried to figure out what the numbers are that flash across the screen? Could it be a possible phone number??

EDIT: after trying, it seems like the numbers are just complete jibberish and that there are far too many to have any resemblence to a phone number or anything useful...

There is a discussion thread for the numbers, including screen caps, here:

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9585
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgurl84 wrote:
Sorry for the double post but after watching the ZorinXL vid. again, could the driver actually be ZorinXL? It should be assumed that Maddy has other friends besides Adam and that could explain who is driving the car.

Sorry if it was mentioned before!!

Edit: That would mean that Adam was the one in the back filming...

Good point....
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: