Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0186 - "We Found Julia!" [5/4/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MizzMandi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I decided I suck at this posting game... sorry
Melanie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MizzMandi wrote:
Melanie wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:
Melanie wrote:
Not too subtle on Julia's part either. She THREW the folder at Bree.

For all we know, maybe it has a help message in it? Maybe she just wanted to LOOK like she was afraid of Bree?

I doubt it somehow but you never know.

Yeah your right, she did throw it. But maybe more to hit Bree you know cause she did push her...More to hurt her to get away rather than to throw it for something I would think.

Then either it was bad acting at an attempt to drop it (I don't think so) but if it was something to just hit Bree with then I would think it would have nothing important in it for her to throw it at a complete stranger. Espeically if it had personal information in it or whatever. Like Order things. Its probably not a good thing to throw at someone in defense.

But if she was that freaked out about Bree she may have just thrown it not really thinking about the importance of it.

Lol I forgot to write that down but yea I agree.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't look like she threw it to me. It looks like she shoved Bree away from her and dropped it in the process.
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh. I didn't really like this vid. Bree had time to think about how she would approach Jules, she even said in the beginning of the video that she'd been with Taylor most of the morning working out where she would be. Not a very good way to approach her, I would have thought she was crazy too. I liked the Bree and Jonas scene though, standing pretty close together there Razz am i right or am i right?

The folder has to be mentioned at least briefly in the next vid.

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
Melanie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
It doesn't look like she threw it to me. It looks like she shoved Bree away from her and dropped it in the process.

Yea I just rewatched it. It does kinda look like that yea.

Omg it could go so many ways lol.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same Lurker.

Like when I watched it, the folder flew towards Bree with the push.

Jules didn't even seem to realise she dropped anything, she just ran as soon as Bree was moving back :/

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MizzMandi wrote:

But if she was that freaked out about Bree she may have just thrown it not really thinking about the importance of it.

I know, because sometimes when your scared you get so scared you can't even function correctly, so maybe she didn't really have much of an idea what she was doing and blanked out kind of.

Like this one time when I was coming out of the bathroom and my mom was around the corner and jumped out and said "RAWR!" I screamed and blanked out and started swinging and hitting her I didn't even see that it was her, I couldn't even see! It was crazy! and by the time she got me to stop and I realized it was her I was crying! O.o;; [she thought she was getting me back because she says I always scare her but I don't do it on purpose.]
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:

Like this one time when I was coming out of the bathroom and my mom was around the corner and jumped out and said "RAWR!" I screamed and blanked out and started swinging and hitting her I didn't even see that it was her, I couldn't even see! It was crazy! and by the time she got me to stop and I realized it was her I was crying! O.o;; [she thought she was getting me back because she says I always scare her but I don't do it on purpose.]

That is exactly what I have done to my little sister in the middle of the night so many times

EDIT:: When she jumps out at me. But she has no excuse except cruelty because I can never manage to scare her Sad

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink

Last edited by aideen on Fri May 04, 2007 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt sorry for Bree here. She was irrational about how she approached Jules but I can understand why. I feel like a flood of emotions must have come to surface when she finally faced Jules. Making an already awkward situation more awkward.

And If I were Jonas and Daniel. I wouldn't even go near her. Their good intentions can be easily be misinterupted because of the age difference and being male.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:

That is exactly what I have done to my little sister in the middle of the night so many times

It sucks. Lol.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
And If I were Jonas and Daniel. I wouldn't even go near her. Their good intentions can be easily be misinterupted because of the age difference and being male.

I totally agree with you there. The guys should stay well away.

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

voyboy wrote:
I felt sorry for Bree here. She was irrational about how she approached Jules but I can understand why. I feel like a flood of emotions must have come to surface when she finally faced Jules. Making an already awkward situation more awkward.

I agree. Cause there older and bigger than her and well guys like you said. So that would be even more scary to her seeing as how she reacted to little girly Bree. Lol.
Melanie
Casual Observer

voyboy wrote:

So true. Plus the vid camera only makes it worse. I would have been running and screaming way sooner then that lol.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

watching_watchers wrote:
aideen wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:

It sucks. Lol.

Yes, it definitely does :K

~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:

I agree. Cause there older and bigger than her and well guys like you said. So that would be even more scary to her seeing as how she reacted to little girly Bree. Lol.

Anyone else notice That Bree was practically the same height as Jules?

Razz

~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: