- This article is about the KateModern video. For the KateModern character, see Kate.
|Date Posted||October 26th, 2007|
|Description|| Kate’s gone. And I don’t think she’s ever coming back. Will Genevieve?|
|Location(s)|| Outside Kate and Charlie's flat|
|YouTube Tags||KateModern lonelygirl15 LG15 Steve|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried|
|Co-Executive Producer(s)|| Joanna Shields and Amanda Goodfried|
|Associate Producer(s)|| Cristy Coors Beasley|
|Series Producer(s)|| Pete Gibbons|
|Line Producer|| Kelly Brett|
|Production Co-Ordinator|| Claire Finbow|
|Interactive Co-ordinator(s)|| Jonathan Almond|
|Production Runner(s)|| Amy Barnes|
|Director(s)||Gavin Rowe (BigBalls Films)|
|Head Writer|| Luke Hyams|
|Vidplay|| Luke Hyams|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Luke Hyams, and Hazel Grian|
|Editor(s)|| Yusuf Pirhasan|
|Dr. William Griffin||Gene Foad|
|Previous by Charlie|| "Trait Negative"|
|Directly before||"KateModern Week 14 Recap"|
Genevieve is the ninety-fifth webisode in the KateModern video series.
Steve: What a time to change the tape! We on? Yes.
(Kate comes out of apartment building, followed by Charlie.)
Charlie: Kate! Kate! Kate! What did you do? You killed him! You killed him!
Kate: He was hurting you!
Charlie: Why did you do it?
Kate: He was hurting you. Charlie, he was hurting you!
Kate: It's not my fault, it's their fault, it's their fault.
Kate: None of this would have happened...
(Dr. Griffin stumbles out of door and hurries away. Kate runs after him and shoves him to the ground. Charlie attempts to pull Kate off him, but Kate pushes her away.)
Charlie: Kate! Leave him leave him!
Kate: Why won't you leave me alone?
Dr. Griffin: The Order are evil. They must be destroyed.
(Charlie takes a syringe out of her pocket, prepares it and injects it into Kate's back.)
Steve: This is bad, this is really bad.
(Dr. Griffin clutches his chest, coughing. He gets up and runs away. Lee is seen with filming and holding a bunch of flowers across the road.)
Charlie: It's all over, they're not going to hurt you anymore, it's all over, it's all over.
Kate: (walking away) I'm sorry.
Charlie: (crying) Please, please stop, please.
Steve: Charlie, Charlie. Charlie, it's all right. (hugs and helps her up, then spots Lee coming towards them) What are you doing?
Lee: (attempting to hand Charlie some flowers) Gav sent these. Might cheer you up.
- Kate was injected with the serum, so it's possible she is trait negative now.
- Videos with Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried as executive producers
- Videos with Joanna Shields and Amanda Goodfried as co-executive producers
- Videos with Cristy Coors Beasley as associate producer
- Videos with Pete Gibbons as series producer
- Videos with Kelly Brett as line producer
- Videos with Claire Finbow as production co-ordinator
- Videos with Jonathan Almond as interactive co-ordinator
- Videos with Amy Barnes as production runner
- Videos directed by Gavin Rowe
- Videos with Luke Hyams as head writer
- Vidplays written by Luke Hyams
- Story written by Miles Beckett, Luke Hyams, and Hazel Grian
- Videos edited by Yusuf Pirhasan
- Videos with Steve
- Giles Alderson filmography
- Videos with Kate
- Alexandra Weaver filmography
- Videos with Charlie
- Tara Rushton filmography
- Videos with Dr. William Griffin
- Gene Foad filmography
- Videos with Lee
- Sam Donovan filmography
- KateModern videos
- KateModern videos by length
- KateModern videos by date
- Charlie's blogs
- Videos not saved under their official title