Daniel is sitting on the stairs
Daniel: So, I was kind of pissed the other morning when Jonas came back. He hadn't even bothered to wake me up. I mean, you'd think they'd want me around to help check out the area. Then when I saw the last video post, it... I.... I mean, I didn't know what to think. Could it be any more obvious that he's into her? I mean, even after all the advice he gave me: "You gotta tell her how you feel man. Don't beat around the bush bro. Peace." Dick. Not to mention the fact that he's still using his cell phone, and I know that's how OpAphid tracked us down last time. Jonas says it doesn't matter because it's prepaid and so they can't track us. Which is crap. He's just so damn stubborn sometimes. Whatever, Bree can have her fun. I've got more important things to do.
Daniel is standing against the window, which looks out into the woods.
Daniel: So, I decided to get some alone time and I went out to the car. Just kind of get away from the whole situation. I was looking for some CDs and I came across... Daniel holds up a package wrapped in brown paper and tied with twine. On top of the package is a note card with writing on it. I know it's from Tachyon 'cause she left a card:
(reading from the card) Where it all started The answer is before you A subtle clue I Drew
It's a haiku. I haven't told Jonas or Bree I found it yet. I haven't been able to figure out the password to the file that Tachyon gave us, but hopefully this is a clue. I'm going to open the package. Daniel sits on the floor and unwraps the package revealing five books.
All that was in the package was a bunch of Nancy Drew books. So I'm going back to the haiku. Where it all started. As in where our videos all started or our hometown? Nancy Drew's hometown? Clearly she wants us to have this information, so why is she making me jump through hoops to get it? I think the clue might be in the Nancy Drew books themselves. It looks like I'm going to have to start reading. I'll tell you what I find. Bye.
- Tachyon's note reads:
xxxxxxxxxxx Where it all started the answer is before you a subtle clue I Drew yours, T yyy
- A haiku is a non-rhyming poem with three lines in a 5-7-5 syllable format for a total of seventeen syllables. Tachyon's verse has eighteen syllables, and thus is not technically a haiku, which some fans have speculated to be important. The last line of the Haiku has an extra syllable, possibly the Haiku would have more meaning if we took a syllable out.
- There appears to be 11 X's and 3 Y's (not including the Y's within the "haiku"). This may be EXTREMELY important. Possibly has to do with the password for the file Tachyon left Daniel.
- This video shows us that Tachyon knows where the group is, as it is suggested that the parcel and note were hidden in the car recently. It is unclear if Bree, Daniel or Jonas gave her the location, or if she has some other means of tracking them at this point.
- The book "Nancy Drew's Guide to Life" was part of an early drop by Tachyon.
- Nikki Bower is a self-proclaimed Nancy Drew fan, but it's unclear what connection, if any, is presented by the books Tachyon left.
- The fact that Jonas keeps using his cell phone keeps coming up, so it must be important. It's such a stupid thing to do that it makes it seem like perhaps Jonas is not a "good guy".
- The fact that Tachyon capitalized the word Drew in her clue, is a reassuring fact that the answer to the password is within the nancy Drew books.
- Once again, on YouTube, ..