- Okay, I'm not going to change anything yet, but seriously, the Notes Section is getting just a TAD TOO speculative. IMO, Notes are factual, or pretty darn close to it.
- The people plugging in these notes for this particular video are reading perhaps a little too much into them without sufficient evidence.
- If there IS anything "foreshadowing" in this Vlog, let the next video take place so we can confirm.
- Leave speculation in the forums, if you please (again, I'm not changing anything YET).
- What does everyone else say? --Phoenician, 8 March 2007
- I agree. The notes have gotten too speculative. I think the notes should explain references, goofs, past and present plot tie-ins, etc. but stuff like "Possibly there is potential plot foreshadowing" should really stick to forum threads. --JayHenry 21:34, 8 March 2007 (CST)
Personally I like reading the speculative notes, I find them interesting. I'd be for keeping them, but I can see how they could become just what one fan thinks instead of many, which has a bit more weight.
- I like the speculation, but it's place is not in the notes. I'd like to see it in the discussion, rather than on the article Anto 06:42, 9 March 2007 (CST)
- Okay, something bad DID happen (apparently, Jonas and Bree can't break in anywhere without the Beast) -- but still . . . those notes were too speculative to BE notes. --Phoenician, 10:33 PM, 9 March 2007 (MT)
Agree fair enough to have them in the discussion - that way they are still there without coming under notes. Sounds good to me...
I agree with the notes, but about something different. The picture in the corner looks all messed up, i think it may need replacing? I just dont know how.
- I don't see anything wrong with the picture. What exactly looks messed up about it?--Jonpro 17:34, 11 March 2007 (CDT)