Talk:Crazy Emo Chick
Psmith 08:27, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
I must say I really enjoy the Sarah photo compared to the "Bree in the hotel photo," a much better highlight -- Phoenician
- I bet that's not her real sister. Like a girl the Order has under survelliance is going to be allowed to have contact with anti-Orderites!! And why does "Sarah" look so familiar?--Nieriel.Manwathiel
Things going downhill for Daniel?
i am afraid to say that perhaps this is just the begining of bad luck for daniel. she's already made him crap his pants. i just hope he gets to make out with her before she turns evil again and tries to sell everybody to the order. but then again the last thing daniel needs is to fall in love with another chick from the order. - platypus may 2 2007
No page, no front page?
If nobody can be arsed to create a page and add it to the front page, that's a bad sign for the series...
- It's not that surprising. Most of the users of the Wiki are U.S.-based and always have been. The video was uploaded at 3 a.m. and didn't get added until 8 a.m. Looks like people were asleep. --JayHenry 07:23, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- I got the video just a little bit after midnight and i don't really know how to create afront page. and i don't want to figure it out in the middle of the night when i should be doing homeowrk. heck, i should be going to class now. oops! =) platypus may 2 2007 10:53 (PT)
I would have added one if I would have been on... but I was sleeping. :) Ennovi
I have to say i'm slightly peeved that the word "technically" was added into the note about the boxers. It is not TECHNICALLY not the English flag. It is simply NOT the English flag. The ENGLISH flag is white with a red cross, the Scottish flag is blue with a white cross, Wales is white and green with a dragon (red) on top and there is no flag for Northern Ireland because there are major political issues with that one. Those 4 countries make up THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND (Britain or the UK for short) who's flag is the one on Daniel's boxers (AKA the Union Jack because its a UNION of 4 countries). Thus it is the British flag NOT English. I propose taking out the word "technically" because it is wrong. 18.104.22.168 11:20, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- I'm not sure what you think "technically" means, but its usage is not incorrect or wrong in the note. What I think you mean is that it is not necessary. The reason it was added is because many people outside of Europe use the terms British and English interchangeably -- yes, it is completely incorrect to do so -- but some further clarification can help people understand exactly what the note means. There's no reason to get all fired up about it. --JayHenry 12:07, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- My country's national flag is continually proclaimed to belong to somewhere that i do not. That is MY flag yet i am NOT English, i think that is something to get fired up about seeing as i feel insulted every time it happens. There was no need to add "technically" into the sentence as it would make as much sense without it and perhaps encourage people to learn something.22.214.171.124 12:40, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- I can understand 82's chagrin. Perhaps listening to too much Billy Bragg has made me aware of these divisions that most Americans don't. I guess it would be like Daniel wearing the Texas state flag and calling it the American flag. --Milowent 12:47, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- I feel awful because i couldn't come up with a comparison to make it with, showing my own ignorance! I really shouldn't nit pick at others. But it is a very touchy subject here, especially with elections tomorrow. Thank you, Milowent, for saying what i couldn't (so calmly!) :) 126.96.36.199 13:05, 2 May 2007 (CDT)
- I just dont know how everybody seems to have a better look at Daniel's boxers than I have. I just see a mesh of color down there. Most importantly, i've never heard so much debate over the color of a man's boxers. Isn't this discussion getting a bit queer? LOL platypus may 2 2007 12:49 PT
- Northern Ireland doesn't even have a flag (any more anyway).--Xgmx 20:57, 21 May 2008 (CDT)
Not on location
this is one of the first times that i remeber where BDJ arent where they say they are. They aren't relly in texas, they are in sherman oaks....
I added "in this video" because because with the TAAG tag I had a hard time reading it. I think it makes a little more sense now. :-) Grace2 89 17:09, 24 November 2007 (CST)