how about if we call him the bald deacon, for lack of a better name? that's how i think of him, since that was the characteristic that mde us mistake him for immant. that would be a better title.
The Deacon Individual is not the person who was mistake for Immant. The Deacon Individual appeared in the video On The Run, the person who was mistaken for Immant appeared in The Ceremony.--JayHenry 11:00, 3 December 2006 (CST)
- they're probably the same character.
I expect we may very well see this man again, so I'm inclined to keep the page, but I admittedly wouldn't cry over a merging. --Brucker 15:27, 17 January 2007 (CST)
- But is there any reason not to include him in the page The Deacons and just say, "one of the Deacons was seen in the video On The Run and The Unthinkable Happened"? I think it makes more sense to have all this information in one place. I mean, even if he shows up more, that information can just as easily be added to The Deacons, right?--JayHenry 15:31, 17 January 2007 (CST)
- I also am inclined to merge since the information in these articles is so complementary. You'd want to read The Deacons if you'd just read Deacon (individual) (seems to me.). However, I can think of good reasons to have it either way. I just hope if any more Deacons show up they start giving them names, so we don't have to start going Deacon 1, Deacon 2, bald Deacon, tall Deacon, etc. OwenIsCool 17:17, 17 January 2007 (CST)
Perhaps there should just be links to this page on The Deacons and a link there on this page.
- Hmm... the pages already link back and forth, and they do so prominently -- in Italics at the top of the page. The fact that this is still easily missed makes me even more inclined to merge the articles.--JayHenry 21:39, 17 January 2007 (CST)
I did a lot of work on The Deacons and I feel that this page is no longer needed. There's really no information to begin with, but what little info existed has, I think, been adequately dealt with in the other article. Since there was not an overwhelming consensus to merge, I'm curious if others think we can delete Deacon (individual) now.--JayHenry 16:58, 29 January 2007 (CST)
- Yeah, I think the new deacons article looks much better and includes all the info we really need for now. I'd second that merger. OwenIsCool 17:11, 29 January 2007 (CST)