Talk:LG15 Super Happy Fun Time Land
Any idea what rides they are planning?--modelmotion 00:18, 19 October 2007 (CDT)
- Well, its probably all covered under NDAs, but Dizzy is in charge. Photo contributions are being sought of other attractions. --Milowent 08:47, 19 October 2007 (CDT)
Once again, this page is lacking notability.
Should be moved to Breeniversisms.
- Dear Renegade, I knew you would rightly and without delay raise this point. I kindly ask one weeks lease on life be given to this page and Dizzyzzp, and if at that time, it has not developed into something notable, further discussion can be had as to its proper place, or lack thereof, in the Breeniverse. --Milowent 15:03, 19 October 2007 (CDT)
- Moved here from my talk page:
I created that page and topic just for fun. I dont really see the need to put it in the brenivisims or however you spell it. Its not even a good idea to put it there,just give me one good reason why(but dont give me that same reason like you did on the discusion). I was just having fun. Thank you and goodbye. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by DIZZYZAP478 (talk • contribs) .
- But that is the reason. I don't have to make up new ones just because you don't like the one I gave. Just because you had a funny idea four days ago, and everybody agreed it was funny, doesn't mean your joke is notable enough to receive its own page on LGPedia. Don't interpret this as some kind of disrespect against you, or a lack of a sense for humor - but we have to draw a line somewhere, and that line is usually notability. Some thing you said four days ago is not notable enough (yet) to receive its own page.
- I could keep going here for some time, but there's actually no discussion - check Talk:Lonelyrioters untie. As you can see in the history, the lowest comment is from Zoey. Head Admin. She agrees on the notability issue, and as funny as it may or may not be, you thinking "Hey, an LG15 theme park would be funny" is just not notable enough to directly create a page for it.
- If you have to insist it's on here, put it on Breeniversisms. But if it wasn't for milo asking for time, I'd have tagged it for deletion already.
Did I do something bad?
I hope I didnt.
when lg15 super happy fun time land opens in 2010, all those who opposed its addition to the lgpedia will NOT receive the special 20% off admission coupons that all other lg15 fans will receive. --Milowent 22:49, 5 November 2007 (CST)